Photo

King Hagan-Royalty Avatar

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Assassinx

Assassinx
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:29 AM

Well I just got this avatar today doing my dailies, I thought I'd share the details with you guys and hopefully what I wrote could help you get the avatar too!

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...I've always said that greed is similar to the demands of a team of Tyrannian Aishas," you say wisely.

Something Has Happened! You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Try it out and let me know if it worked :)

Edited by Assassinx, 24 February 2012 - 12:30 AM.

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:34 AM

No dice

#3 Assassinx

Assassinx
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:43 AM

Aw =/ This one was a tough one, could never seem to get it.

#4 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:52 AM

The way that this game, and the Grumpy Old King, works is that will be a solution for you but it is different per account. Congratulations on getting it though. :)

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:08 AM

Pretty sure its just another random avvie......

#6 Assassinx

Assassinx
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:12 AM

Thanks for the congratulations! I thought it was kind of like a Buried Treasure type of think where a winning link might work for other different people, haha oh well!

#7 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:07 AM

Or it could be like the King Skarl one where you have to tell him a specific joke but it's up to him whether he finds it funny or not that day :whistling:

#8 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:45 AM

The way that this game, and the Grumpy Old King, works is that will be a solution for you but it is different per account. Congratulations on getting it though. :)

How true would that be? :o Does that mean if I get the "right solution" I can make them impressed/laugh everyday?

Grats on the avatar, it's one that has been eluding me for a long time.

#9 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:12 AM

My theory is that the Kings have a percentage to love/hate different statements each day. I believe that they switch every day so the best way to get the avatars is to simply use the same statement every single day.

I usually just choose the first word and don't fill in anything for the rest.

#10 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:15 AM

Lucky.....I'm jealous =[

#11 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

How true would that be? :o Does that mean if I get the "right solution" I can make them impressed/laugh everyday?

That's not true; even if you find a solution that got you an avatar once, if you use the same quote/question/answer again another day chances are that you won't get the same score (since it's random)

&Congrats on the avatar OP ^^~

#12 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

Actually I could have sworn that I'd read that here somewhere... I can't seem to find it now but when I do I will link the post.

Also, its not entirely random the Blumaroo Court Jester avatar should be proof enough of that.

Blumaroo Court Jester
Random when you tell King Skarl the following joke: "What do you do if *blank* fierce Peophins *blank* has eaten too much *blank* tin of olives?" (The answer can be anything).

#13 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

Actually I could have sworn that I'd read that here somewhere... I can't seem to find it now but when I do I will link the post.

Also, its not entirely random the Blumaroo Court Jester avatar should be proof enough of that.

It may be true to some extent, but not that everytime you use it you'll make the King impressed/laugh (which is also proven by your quote)

#14 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

I've not tested the theory but I have seen a few people on the Neoboards say that they've kept track of their scores and that whatever they score for a joke on one day, say the 17th, they get the same score on that day the next month.

17th Jan. - 58
17th Feb - 58

We should probably verify if that is the case or not, I just assumed that it was but I don't do those as dailies so I never actually checked it out.

#15 Assassinx

Assassinx
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

I agree with the Love/Hate statements, definitely worth testing or something =)

Thanks again for the grats guys, you guys are awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users