Photo

Inkheart's Autotrainer

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#26 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

Currently you need to install Ruby to get it to work.

Ahh, thanks, it works now!

#27 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:30 PM

Another update:

I changed the it to Set Order and put SDSDH

It still forced me to train Level:

Set strategy for Xxxxxx: ["Strength", "Defence", "Strength", "Defence", "Endurance"]
Xxxxxx is on standby, should be training.
Xxxxxx is restricted to training Level.
Starting Level course for Xxxxxx...
Hang on, grabbing Codestones might take a bit.
Xxxxxx is now training Level.

#28 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

Another update:

I changed the it to Set Order and put SDSDH

It still forced me to train Level:

That was the hardest job of making the Auto Trainer. Getting the algorithm to work properly!

#29 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

Man I am leveling like a motherfucker up in here lol

But regardless I appreciate the time that you put into this Inkheart. I am sure with a couple tweaks this program will be magnificent.

#30 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

I had to train level because it wasn't high enough, but upon finishing training, it would have been high enough. However, on the 2nd train, it trained level again. I'm not sure if this is because it still said the previous level, since there was no update after "complete course"? If that makes sense. In that case, I'd have to go to the training shcool and complete the course manually...

It also crashes after it's done training once.

Awesome program though. It's still really handy just because I can see the time left on training.
Good luck tweaking it :)

#31 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

I looked at the code and I can't see anything wrong with your algorithm. You can override the level check and manually input stats if you remove the level check. That way it has full functionality until you figure out where the algorithm is bugging out.

#32 The Awesome Max

The Awesome Max
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:17 AM

Currently I can't get it to do more than train once.

#33 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

Updated Ruby and crashes on Go!. Good work so far, I can tell this is VERY close to be a great program :).

Could it be my pet requires 5 codestones?

Edited by Icey Defeat, 29 March 2012 - 10:38 AM.

#34 The Awesome Max

The Awesome Max
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

Updated Ruby and crashes on Go!. Good work so far, I can tell this is VERY close to be a great program :).

Could it be my pet requires 5 codestones?

Its only ever gotten me into a class once before crashing, now it just lingers and crashes instantly.

#35 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

Very nice job on this. I like how it has a count down on multiple pets. I like how you can do custom control. And balanced its very nice.

I dont train but man great work.

#36 silvertongued

silvertongued
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:37 AM

This program seems to be stuck on training Level for me, though it definitely shouldn't be (highest stat is 124, first with level 63, then 64). Tried on both Balanced (set to Str + Def) and Set Order (D+), so I think there's probably something wrong with the level check. Posted Image

#37 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

Hey inkheart, I was waiting for my pet to get to the point where it just trains levels before I could try this out. I can log in and the GUI works and looks nice and it waits till the course ends and triggers the completion but doesn't start the next course. Any ideas?

#38 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:09 AM

Hey inkheart, I was waiting for my pet to get to the point where it just trains levels before I could try this out. I can log in and the GUI works and looks nice and it waits till the course ends and triggers the completion but doesn't start the next course. Any ideas?

I have looked over my algorithm with a fine-toothed comb and just can't see anything wrong with it. : / My assumption is that the GUI thread is locking up during the HTTP call and, for whatever reason, not having access returned to it when the course completes. This is very annoying and I'm not sure how to correct it other than by rewriting it to use Typhoeus, which is a non-blocking HTTP library. Getting this set up on Windows computers is a slightly involved process, though, so I am instead dropping this program in favor of simply implementing autotraining in the browser-based program manager I'm currently working on. I'm afraid patience will have to suit. : /

#39 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

I have looked over my algorithm with a fine-toothed comb and just can't see anything wrong with it. : / My assumption is that the GUI thread is locking up during the HTTP call and, for whatever reason, not having access returned to it when the course completes. This is very annoying and I'm not sure how to correct it other than by rewriting it to use Typhoeus, which is a non-blocking HTTP library. Getting this set up on Windows computers is a slightly involved process, though, so I am instead dropping this program in favor of simply implementing autotraining in the browser-based program manager I'm currently working on. I'm afraid patience will have to suit. : /

If browser based means I can be on neopets in between courses instead of logged out its worth the wait. Thanks again for doing this.

#40 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

I wonder if the admins would let me release mine....

Hmmm.

#41 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

Hmmm.

Dry your tears, princess.

#42 HeavyMouf

HeavyMouf
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

Mediafire link broken? Or is this taken down until it's improved?

#43 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Mediafire link broken? Or is this taken down until it's improved?

See:

I assume that Inkheart took it down because of this.

Hmmm.

You pretty much told the community that you didn't want them to have it when you removed it from the program manager.

#44 HeavyMouf

HeavyMouf
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

I'm sure it being implemented into the program manager would be more convenient for people anyways, even if it's not as complex as you want it to be.
Still have to admire his blood sweat and tears dedication.

#45 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

I did not manually remove the file. MediaFire recently started requiring registration to upload, but that was not the case when I initially stored the Autotrainer there. I imagine they removed files that were not tied to accounts during the change.

#46 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:15 AM

You pretty much told the community that you didn't want them to have it when you removed it from the program manager.

No. Neocodex can't have it.

I have no issue with the program being released as a stand alone, as long as Neocodex is not claiming credit for my hard work.

#47 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:18 AM

No. Neocodex can't have it.

I have no issue with the program being released as a stand alone, as long as Neocodex is not claiming credit for my slap-dash, half-hearted excuse for a program.

Let us not forget that you attempted to steal the item database, and Abrosia.

A fine one to talk about "claiming credit", you are.

You're welcome to keep the crap you produce.

#48 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:18 AM

u argue too much.Posted Image

#49 The Awesome Max

The Awesome Max
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

You guys are so bitter, as if an autobuying or item database was a Neocodex original idea.

Let him release whatever he wants, I don't see the harm in it, just comb through the code and make sure he isn't doing anything malicious. No reason to be petty little kids about it.

#50 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:57 AM

You guys are so bitter, as if an autobuying or item database was a Neocodex original idea.

Let him release whatever he wants, I don't see the harm in it, just comb through the code and make sure he isn't doing anything malicious. No reason to be petty little kids about it.

It isn't about if the idea was original, it is if the program itself was original. He literally STOLE the code for Abrosia and the Item DB (and a handful of other programs) without permission.

We don't mind people releasing their programs here as long as it isn't malicious or stolen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users