Inkheart's Autotrainer

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

You guys are so bitter, as if an autobuying or item database was a Neocodex original idea.

Yeah, no, I mean he literally stole our item database and Abrosia.
Not the idea. The whole, actual thing.

Edit: Like Kway said... hours ago xD

#52 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:57 AM

It isn't about if the idea was original, it is if the program itself was original. He literally STOLE the code for Abrosia and the Item DB (and a handful of other programs) without permission.

We don't mind people releasing their programs here as long as it isn't malicious or stolen.

Please stop slandering my name.

I used the Item Database to get a temporary version of the Program Manager up so a select few people could use my auto trainer without the work of rewriting everything just to make it work. I did not want to commit 60+ hours to remake everything whenever the intention was just to allow people who wanted it to still use it.

I should have asked for permission, but I did not. It was my mistake to assume that because the site was not listed on google, or findable by anyone except those that had the code/access to neocodex's servers, that it wouldn't be an issue.

#53 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:19 AM

I used the Item Database to get a temporary version of the Program Manager up so a select few people could use my auto trainer without the work of rewriting everything just to make it work. I did not want to commit 60+ hours to remake everything whenever the intention was just to allow people who wanted it to still use it.

I should have asked for permission, but I did not. It was my mistake to assume that because the site was not listed on google, or findable by anyone except those that had the code/access to neocodex's servers, that it wouldn't be an issue.

So this was after you removed the Autotrainer from the real Program Manager?

#54 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:55 AM

No matter how you justify what you did, it was still wrong.
I personally will not go on at you for this - in my opinion, you've already suffered your punishment - but, please, don't whine and complain that others do. It's just embarrassing, not to mention childish that you can't accept what you did without hedging it somehow.

#55 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

Anyway, this thread is about Inkheart's autotrainer so let's get back on that topic. We don't need another thread about iargue.

#56 kin

kin
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:44 AM

I did not manually remove the file. MediaFire recently started requiring registration to upload, but that was not the case when I initially stored the Autotrainer there. I imagine they removed files that were not tied to accounts during the change.

Is there an alternate link I can get this autotrainer from? Posted Image

#57 Yosh

Yosh
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

Is there an alternate link I can get this autotrainer from? Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users