• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

I was thinking how about adding an option in the sceduler to specify where Abrosia ABs at each time period: main shops, igloo or attic.

#2 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

Too complicated in my honest opinion.

Edited by L33T, 15 April 2012 - 03:22 AM.

#3 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

I wasn't aware that you formed part of the programming team.

#4 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:33 AM

Sounds like a good idea to me (although I am not part of the programming, or any other team either)

I've found that the attic seems fairly good going all day long but I get better things from the shops earlier in the day so a setting like this would be really useful :)

#5 Zirae

Zirae
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:06 AM

I would love a setting like that! But I can see it ending up as an advanced option:(

#6 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:24 AM

Good idea cronus. I can imagine that it would be useful - however 1 hour may be too 'clunky'/long for a single Attic/Igloo sprint. :/

#7 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

This makes me want to ask, I've noticed if you try setting it at a time to start, say at 11 PM and run through the next morning til...let's say 1 AM it won't let me. Gives me an error about ending time being before it starts.
Any way to fix this or work around it? :p

#8 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:47 AM

You could set it to stop at 11.59pm and start again at 12am. I've never ab'ed over night..

Would be awesome if we could specify the shop # we want to ab in the schedule too. xD

#9 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

This makes me want to ask, I've noticed if you try setting it at a time to start, say at 11 PM and run through the next morning til...let's say 1 AM it won't let me. Gives me an error about ending time being before it starts.
Any way to fix this or work around it? :p

Alas, there is not, other than to set two separate schedules as Fireworks suggested. This is because the settings file stores the time as minutes from midnight rather than actual timestamps. So, for instance, when you tell it to AB on Sunday from 11PM to 1AM, the program sees "0:1380:60" and gets confused. Why they opted for doing it this way, I have no idea, but it currently prevents you from being able to schedule one day to flow into the next. : /

#10 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:19 AM

Would be awesome if we could specify the shop # we want to ab in the schedule too. xD

Was going to suggest this but I didn't want to be shot down for being too needy in one post. But now that someone else has said it: I like this idea. :p

#11 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:19 AM

Yea, that's usually what I do. (Set two times) I just wasn't sure if I was a moron and not realizing something. xD Lol

Thanks though :)

#12 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

I support this idea so much it hurts

#13 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:25 AM

This would be A+ :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users