Which is more used SSing or AoBing?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

Deciding what i want to do to get some of those max score trophies and just go for bronze or silver or something less suspecious then a gold one.

How does TNT you score sent.
Can you get a trophy from it in 24hrs or does it have to be done on the 1st of the month.
Can your score get reviewed when going for a bronze trophy/avatar?

#2 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

Go for gold, bronze look like crap.

How does TNT you score sent.

I don't know what you said there.
No, you can get trophies everyday throughout the month.
Yes, your score can get reviewed if you are going for a trophy/avatar

#3 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

I said how does tnt find out you used a program
&& But If i were to go for a bronze Extreme Herder trophy + Avatar what are the odds I get frozen?

#4 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

Well, tnt can find out if you are using a program if you send in a score with a unrealistic gameplay time.
For example, if i sent this score:
Dubloon Disater, score: 14,134 time: 200 seconds
First, the score can't be that because the the bronze dubloons give only 10 points each and they are the lowest you can get.
Second it would be impossible to play the game and get 14,000+ points in 200 seconds.

#5 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

Okay so i read the 15(+8) Easy trophies and it said games with a max score are easier to get around when SSing. Like Ugga Drop everyone on the highscores has 40 points cause thats max its generally easy to obtain i always end up at like 37700 because I ALWAYS mess up at the end, How would i find a realistic time for that game to make sure i would get a trophy and if i get 40k now to i get a trophy still or no because everyone has 40k, && one more question, Would i be safer to SS on a side to see if it goes through or will all my acc's get iced?

#6 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

Everyone has their own way of figuring out the time of a game. Some people watch youtube videos and take note of the time, some people use aob and get a rough estimated time, I guess my times.
But since you get pretty close to the high scores, you could time your self playing legit and just set the time slightly higher than that.
I don't really know the answer to your second last question, because some games like Clockwork Codebreaker seems to give me the gold trophy whenever I send the score, but games like Splat a Sloth seems to take into account when and where you are on the high scores table because I only got gold for that once and rest were bronze. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)
If you are unsure of your score and time, you should try it on a side account first so as to spare your main the chance of being frozen.

#7 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

Okay, Well i just played a game and timed it legit got 37500 on it so close to 40000, and it took me 7:57 to play it out legitly. So id just do 60x8 to get how many seconds to put in right? And can my main get frozen if im SSing from the same ip just too my side instead? and could i SS clockwork and get it without a review ? If so could you tell me the time and such :p

#8 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

I have a list here and it has the code breaker in it, but it was from last month, the scores could be a bit off but the times are ok.
Just take out the "<------comment" from behind all the scores:
http://www.neocodex....es-trophy-list/

You should probably put a bit more than eight minutes for ugga drop.
I don't think they would chain freeze for score sending sparingly, thought someone could correct me if I'm wrong here too.

#9 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

If you're playing on the same IP with multiple accounts and one gets frozen, they will ALL be chain iced. (Usually) you can get around this with proxies (Hide your ip)
They sound confusing and difficult to use but there is a guide + list of free proxies on hidemyass.com.
All of codex's programs support proxies.

#10 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

I will look now and send some scores on my side if it doesnt get looked at ill use on my main.

I have a vpn so i know how those work but what if i've logged in from the same ip before, or does that not matter is it only the ip adress the offense happens on?

so ijumped on a proxy and sent the splat a sloth one got 500 and it said success 940 np that means my side will get a trophy for that at Midnite nst?
Will there be a little thing if it comes under review?

Edited by cschroederstyle, 07 May 2012 - 06:03 PM.

#11 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

Well we don't exactly know how TNT work, but I assume they only check for other IPs once an offence has been commited, so it would be the last (perhaps few) Ips on the account that would be checked. I would just try it anyways, there is enough cheating firepower here to earn you millions every week, so you don't really have much to lose

#12 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

Thats true, I just used the link he provided me and sent 2 scores sending a 3rd now only gonna do that many tonight, than may switch back to that ABER whhich got me 5x Gourmet cooking for your pet and 450k unbuyable book but haven't used it in about 3 hours so i think im safe to run it for an hour i guess, and you are right even if i did get frozen i guess there is a lot of cheating power here assuming i can get a hold of a shell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users