Hey everybody!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 data

data
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:24 AM

- Where did you hear from us
I have known of this site for a few years, from google. I was a member here a long time ago, but forgot my account. I remember someone from this site who was a VB6 programmer, aspiring to learn C++. I don't know what happened to him, and I know that is very vague. However, he was a cool guy.

- Why did you choose to register here?
I would like to help the community out as much as I can and continue to learn

- Are you a programmer ? If so, what languages you know ?
I have been programming for about 5 years and in the following years I have programmed in the following languages, and I still continue to program in them (although some more seldom than others) (from most common to least common)

C 8/16/32/64 (bit), C driver development (32 bit), FASM/MASM and ASM 8/16/32 (bit), ASM driver development (ASM), C++ (mostly gcc or vc++ microsoft, not clr), PHP, C#, VB6, VB.NET, Java, JavaScript, Python, HTML, VHDL, and a few other odd jobs

- Are you a student or currently employed?
Student

- Any additional information.
I love reverse engineering, rce, programming, making things, fixing things, taking things apart, and just learning in general.

#2 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:31 AM

Cool!

Welcome to NeoCodex!

Also, you can try requesting a new password for your old account if you forgot it. Just ask an admin to email the reset link to you or you could just click the "Forgot password" option when logging in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users