Photo

Two questions about abrosia running on 2 diff computers, and autologin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 data

data
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

My first question is can I run my same Neocodex Abrosia account on two virtual machines each with a VPN at the same time?
My second question is what can I do to disable that annoying autologin? I keep clearing my info and unchecking the 'Do not automatically log in' checkbox but it keeps automatically logging in, even though I have changed the preferences. This can be very dangerous for me because if one of my flagged vpn's logins on a clean account I will get chain iced

#2 cowgoesmoo

cowgoesmoo
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:44 AM

The do not auto login in web settings is for not logging into your neopets account, not your neocodex.

#3 kamelonu

kamelonu
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

data I had that problem too. Uninstall the program manager and then reinstall it and make sure you never check the autologin box.

#4 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

My first question is can I run my same Neocodex Abrosia account on two virtual machines each with a VPN at the same time?
My second question is what can I do to disable that annoying autologin? I keep clearing my info and unchecking the 'Do not automatically log in' checkbox but it keeps automatically logging in, even though I have changed the preferences. This can be very dangerous for me because if one of my flagged vpn's logins on a clean account I will get chain iced

Uncheck Auto Login and then login. It will save your settings then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users