Quantcast

Help with Abrosia please?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:02 AM

Why! I log in and I dont know what to do its my first time using an AB but it wont let me click start on the program should I delete and reinstall it?

Edited by Waser Lave, 06 June 2012 - 09:07 AM.
Don't use hard to read text colours for no good reason.

#2 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:06 AM

Helpful tips.

1)Don't use yellow text, people can't help you when they cant read what you write
2)Settings > Login
3)Settings > Program Settings and press okay
4)After you press Start, it turns into Stop, don't press it more then once. Sometimes the startup can be slow. Press start just once and wait.

#3 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

Helpful tips.

1)Don't use yellow text, people can't help you when they cant read what you write
2)Settings > Login
3)Settings > Program Settings and press okay
4)After you press Start, it turns into Stop, don't press it more then once. Sometimes the startup can be slow. Press start just once and wait.

Still it doesnt let me press anything not even settings or anything there ... says its a bug but new here soo where do I report it?

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:31 AM

Screenshot it and post it here so we actually have a clue what you're referring to.

#5 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

Screenshot it and post it here so we actually have a clue what you're referring to.

cant find the screen shot but the is what it says:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/Lib/NPLogin/NPLogin.py", line 480, in ProcessLogin
NameError: global name 'WebSetFrame' is not defined

rage.. its not letting post the picture -.-

#6 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:23 AM

cant find the screen shot but the is what it says:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/Lib/NPLogin/NPLogin.py", line 480, in ProcessLogin
NameError: global name 'WebSetFrame' is not defined

Don't use the multilogin feature.

#7 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:34 AM

Don't use the multilogin feature.

I used the normal one but when I try starting the program it doesnt click it makes ta don sound like when you turn on your computer
.. doesnt let me click anywhere

P.S.I am gonna use this till I make 40m is it safe if I run it for about 1-2 hours a day in the magic/stamp shop?

#8 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:43 AM

safe if I run it for about 1-2 hours a day in the magic/stamp shop

I wouldn't run it in either of those stores, since they both have high profit items there's more of a chance people will be ABing there, and TNT knows that. Besides, if you don't have at least a 3 month account, you won't really be able to see MP's (since most are at least R95-R99 at least the profitable ones) I run mine in books, and have ABed a book worth about 98K there.

Anyways, since you dont have advanced you don't have much control over where the ABer goes. (before I got advanced it didn't even go to magic, and I remember a post with the places it visited most which were: bakery, fresh foods, toy store, usuki store, chocolate factory...)

Edited by IceQueenHitsugaya, 06 June 2012 - 10:50 AM.

#9 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

I wouldn't run it in either of those stores, since they both have high profit items there's more of a chance people will be ABing there, and TNT knows that. Besides, if you don't have at least a 3 month account, you won't really be able to see MP's (since most are at least R95-R99 at least the profitable ones) I run mine in books, and have ABed a book worth about 98K there.

Anyways, since you dont have advanced you don't have much control over where the ABer goes. (before I got advanced it didn't even go to magic, and I remember a post with the places it visited most which were: bakery, fresh foods, toy store, usuki store, chocolate factory...)

Well. my account is 36 months soo yeah,... if its not advanced it randomly goes places? I can tell it to go to the magic/stamp shop -.-?

#10 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:04 AM

I can tell it to go to the magic/stamp shop -.-?

Non-advanced members cannot set Abrosia to visit a certain shop.
However, you could make your own Stamps / Magic AB list.
Also, those shops are very competitive. With default settings, you're going to be in for a long wait.

#11 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:04 AM

You can create custom lists for doing that.

#12 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

Soo I dont get to chose were I wanna AB? Forget it I give up I'll never get my dari draik -.-

#13 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:10 AM

You might be surprised by the results if you actually try it rather than just spending time complaining about the settings. ;)

#14 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:11 AM

So um I only have like 700k legit neopoints but I really want a darigan draik -.- with the pirate clothes I was gonna buy the PDE then paint but I am giving up I needed to restock some MPs for quick money ....

Anyways my AB isnt working when i click start it makes the same sound as it makes if it makes a succesful purchase

You might be surprised by the results if you actually try it rather than just spending time complaining about the settings. ;)

Hahah I know but it wont start -.- it makes the succesful purchase sound when I try to start it

Oh and can someone give me a list of the MPs or Merifoods for draiks eggs ... I am a terrible hacker x.x except on jailbreaking Im pretty good at that

#15 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

So um I only have like 700k legit neopoints but I really want a darigan draik -.- with the pirate clothes I was gonna buy the PDE then paint but I am giving up I needed to restock some MPs for quick money ....

Anyways my AB isnt working when i click start it makes the same sound as it makes if it makes a succesful purchase

Hahah I know but it wont start -.- it makes the succesful purchase sound when I try to start it

Oh and can someone give me a list of the MPs or Merifoods for draiks eggs ... I am a terrible hacker x.x except on jailbreaking Im pretty good at that

You need to close the Program Manager completely. Open up Abrosia. Go to Settings > Login and login. If you don't use the multilogin feature everything should be find. If no error message shows up, you can use the program.

And there is no such thing as quick money. quick money gets you frozen. If you want that 40 million, you have to take it slow. Or just buy the np.

#16 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

You need to close the Program Manager completely. Open up Abrosia. Go to Settings > Login and login. If you don't use the multilogin feature everything should be find. If no error message shows up, you can use the program.

And there is no such thing as quick money. quick money gets you frozen. If you want that 40 million, you have to take it slow. Or just buy the np.

Thats what I am doing but its still not going should I reinstall? I cant buy neopoints I am broke thats why Im here :)

#17 crystalxd

crystalxd
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

I think I might have had the same problem when I first installed it. If I recall correctly, I just turned off my computer, turned it on again, ran the program, and everything was fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users