Photo

Abrosia random shop setting

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 satomi

satomi
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:46 PM

I've started using Abrosia with the setting that it uses database prices and goes to random shops a couple days ago and I was wondering if it ends up going to the more dangerous shops like Magic, DM, BM. I haven't noticed it doing so but I wanted to be sure. :x3:

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

Mine when I didn't have advanced went to the DM/BM (can't remember which one) one time, though it only bought a small profit item. If you wan't it to go to those stores, either become advanced so you can set the shops you visit (or make your own AB item list with items from that shop, the items must be from the same shop don't mix them). If you don't want it to go there, high chances are it wont go there, it seems to favor the foods/chocolate/bakery/toy/usuki stores.

Edited by IceQueenHitsugaya, 07 June 2012 - 05:46 PM.

#3 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:34 PM

either become advanced so you can't set the shops you visit

They mean so you can set your shops.

I don't know off the top of my head however if the basic settings do visit those shops. I'd imagine they do though.
If you'd like to purchase advanced, there is currently a coupon out for all members. Read about it here: http://www.neocodex....ations-enabled/

#4 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

I do remember seeing my ABer visit Magic once, not that I even saw a restock, nevermind bought an item. XD I think you're usually fairly safe, but I would go with lists if you're non-advanced to have more control over where you visit.

#5 crystalxd

crystalxd
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

I've started using Abrosia with the setting that it uses database prices and goes to random shops a couple days ago and I was wondering if it ends up going to the more dangerous shops like Magic, DM, BM. I haven't noticed it doing so but I wanted to be sure. :x3:

There are no dangerous shops, just dangerous settings. If you are not advanced, you should be safe with the default settings unless you let Abrosia run for ridiculously long periods of time.

#6 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:49 PM

There are no dangerous shops, just dangerous settings. If you are not advanced, you should be safe with the default settings unless you let Abrosia run for ridiculously long periods of time.

this.
being non-advanced has the advantage that all your buy times are guanrateed safe; that is, you can't set your pre haggle / OCR low enough for TNT to suspect you of autobuying. Really, the only way to get iced without advanced is if you autobuy for lengthy periods of time

#7 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:58 AM

There are no dangerous shops, just dangerous settings.

not true..
they do know that most people who autobuy/suicide likes to frequent those dangerous shops for quick profit and then sending items through multi accounts etc etc, so they watch the shop more closely

Edited by daj0sephz, 08 June 2012 - 02:59 AM.

#8 satomi

satomi
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:42 AM

Thanks for the advice ^^

#9 wlh03212

wlh03212
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

Haha this thread scares me. Seems like I really have to watch my ab times.

Haha this thread scares me. Seems like I really have to watch my ab times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users