Quantcast

Why wont my lists work?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:18 PM

Attached File  7-bookshop RS.txt   14.55KB   12 downloadsHey so I've made lists for shops but they wont buy anything I left the ABer on in the bookshop for about 2 hrs and nothing no buys or loss anyways the price is pretty low starting at at least a 3k profit here is one of them

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

Maybe because they have spaces after all of the items?

#3 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

It doesnt show the space when I import it to the program -.-

Maybe because they have spaces after all of the items?

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

Well try removing the spaces in the list before you import and see if that works. I'm just guessing it might be that at the moment because that seems the simplest issue so far.

#5 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

Well try removing the spaces in the list before you import and see if that works. I'm just guessing it might be that at the moment because that seems the simplest issue so far.

I cant see the spaces x.x I mean there normal to me do you mean like putting the items all one line or just one item per line?

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:42 PM

I cant see the spaces x.x I mean there normal to me do you mean like putting the items all one line or just one item per line?

If you open the text file and highlight some lines you can see that there are blank spaces on the end of each line (or there are for me anyway).

#7 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

If you open the text file and highlight some lines you can see that there are blank spaces on the end of each line (or there are for me anyway).

Theres no blank lines at the end o,0 Idk what to do -.- I used the list making guide you guys have here but idk if I did something wrong

#8 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

Theres no blank lines at the end o,0 Idk what to do -.- I used the list making guide you guys have here but idk if I did something wrong

Posted Image

That's what Waser's talking about

#9 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:01 PM

Posted Image

That's what Waser's talking about

Oh alright XD ty sorry for the trouble guys :/

Fixed it hope it works now :) thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users