Quantcast

Fair met

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

Greetings

I play on daughters account, for no particular reason. She likes Kougra, and I made enough to have jelly and fairie one. I will randomly zap pets from the pound, and then donate them back when they get to be an interesting colour. She is [removed], and main pet is [removed].

#2 CharmingMarshmallows

CharmingMarshmallows
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

Not a good idea to post your pet's name or a username here.

Edited by CharmingMarshmallows, 17 June 2012 - 08:30 PM.

#3 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

Uhhh. Say byebye to that account.

P.S: Delete account / pet name.

#4 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

Welcome to the board :). I've removed your Neopets usernames from your post. As other users have said, it's not a good idea to post those here :(.

#5 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:53 AM

I must truly not understand. Part of this old injun does not understand how even a gabeata can sink so low as to steal a fictional pet from a child. Nor do I truly understand why just a pet name would subject me to vulnerability. Nor do I understand why people would steal intelligence with a scroll potion in a friendly battle.

The level of this depravity never ceases to surprise me. Don't they understand that children play this game, that my daughter wants no more to have a few nice things for a fictional kougra?

On a nicer note, I got an Island snuffly with todays zap.

Well, does adding a PIN to the account help any?

#6 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

I must truly not understand. Part of this old injun does not understand how even a gabeata can sink so low as to steal a fictional pet from a child. Nor do I truly understand why just a pet name would subject me to vulnerability. Nor do I understand why people would steal intelligence with a scroll potion in a friendly battle.

The level of this depravity never ceases to surprise me. Don't they understand that children play this game, that my daughter wants no more to have a few nice things for a fictional kougra?

On a nicer note, I got an Island snuffly with todays zap.

Well, does adding a PIN to the account help any?

I think it has more to do with TNT or nosy legit Neopians seeing your account name on here and freezing/reporting you for cheating (even though you being a member of our community does not guarantee that you are a cheater).

#7 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:55 AM

What I don't understand is how someone from the 1940s has become computer literate.

Or alive.

#8 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:06 AM

Posted Image

#9 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:11 AM

What I don't understand is how someone from the 1940s has become computer literate.

Or alive.

Be nice Youssef!

#10 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

Well,anyways, welcome to codex. Even if you're just here to use the database, welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

#11 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:56 AM

POPULAR POST!

*grin* From the 40's? Oh cruel child you have me a tad older than I am. I must admit I am of the generation that was here at the beginning of computers, I predate the modern internet by a few years, and I was a player back in the days of bbs's and dial-ins. I could program in dbase or do a spreadsheet in lotus, shoot I even could do some scripts in CPM if needed.
You are also right, as I am Reservation born and raised, sometimes I do act like a person born out of time, but then I am an alien in my own land am I not?

Still, I enjoyed the delightful snark from a youngster that has no doubt, not less learned how to make a woman happy.

#12 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

Well, this should certainly be interesting.

#13 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:07 AM

Well, this should certainly be interesting.

He's certainly got your card marked. :p

#14 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

Still, I enjoyed the delightful snark from a youngster that has no doubt, not less learned how to make a woman happy.

I like this guy!

Welcome to the forum :D

#15 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:30 AM

Welcome, I'm a newbie too. :D

http://xkcd.com/1058/

#16 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

I like this guy!

Welcome to the forum :D

Many thanks sweetone. That is a delightful image that you have attached to your post, and the "keeper of secrets" was a most cherish title among the oldbloods on the reservation. The women of the longhouse control most of the knowledge/secrets. After all, they are the ones closer to the Creator than us men, for they are the ones that are guardians of the names, keepers of the fires. In their blood flows the fire of the first Creation, in them is the fire that shall never end. A man is not man, until he has earned a woman's love; a man has not felt pain until he has caused a woman's tears, a man is not a hero until a woman believe him to be one.

#17 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

You type too much and say too little.

#18 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

So do I find myself in the company of rogues and rakes, n'erdowells and scalawags? I must admit I am unaware that gambling was going on in this establishment, shocked I am. (Casablanca).

#19 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

I appear to have found myself in the 18th century.

#20 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

You type too much and say too little.

Isn't that strange, I have so little time left in my life, yet still I waste my minutes attempting to sing words into this electronic darkness, to ears that have not learned to hear the heartsong, to eyes that have not yet looked into the sun, to hearts that not yet learned the true song. I know I am a fool, yet I am as She whom created all things has decided I must be.

Still, I enjoy this childish diversion, attemping to slay imaginary wraiths, that Neopets really did a terrible job explaining, to gain a poor weapon of "Wraith Smiting" .

Still, I ponder why I offend you with my poor song and troubled words? I am just an old one, spoiling a miracle daughter whom was born so late in life. A blessed child, who should not be, the only one born after so many disappointments, a beloved and cherished child that I only want to gain trinkets for her account for jelly kougra.

#21 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

And after all that, you can't even use "whom" correctly. Alas.

#22 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:30 PM

When you have nary an idea worth speaking, criticize the grammar of others in a faltering attempt to look intelligent.

Oh young one, the world is a vast and wonderful place, full of experience and tasks, glory and tears. You waste your days correcting the prose and poster of an old man? I hardly know you, but I expect even this is beneath your humble gifts.

While we're at it, you could have just as easily snarked upon my failure to us an article for "a jelly Kougra" . Such a worthy task.

#23 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:37 PM

I've just one question for you: Are you a poet?

#24 Teezee

Teezee
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:39 PM

*grin* From the 40's? Oh cruel child you have me a tad older than I am. I must admit I am of the generation that was here at the beginning of computers, I predate the modern internet by a few years, and I was a player back in the days of bbs's and dial-ins. I could program in dbase or do a spreadsheet in lotus, shoot I even could do some scripts in CPM if needed.
You are also right, as I am Reservation born and raised, sometimes I do act like a person born out of time, but then I am an alien in my own land am I not?

Nicely said .-.

Welcome to Codex!

#25 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

lmfao.. all this because of a jelly kougra xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users