• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#176 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

I'll count myself lucky that my grandma used to take me swimsuit shopping and the last one she bought me (macy's madonna material girl line) still fits.

wow, typing with only my right hand is really hard..

#177 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

It's been 8 years now Paddy. When will you learn?

Oh, bollocks. You know I play the foil.

Hehhem. So how do I check for breast cancer? I mean, so I can say something while I'm feeling someone up.

#178 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:43 AM

You are just the best type of person.

You're just saying that because I've got the perfect blow-job lips.

Hehhem. So how do I check for breast cancer? I mean, so I can say something while I'm feeling someone up.

A lump. Some breasts feel kinda lumpy all around, but what you're looking for is something pea sized and HARD. A hard little lump.

Nothing will ever be enough.

This is my attitude too. Yes, it's depressing, but it's better than settling for less.

#179 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:41 AM

Don't feel guilty about that, you're not alone. This is why we're talking about the things that are more important to girls like make-up and shaving our twats.

brb dying this is the best post EVER

Also aaaaaaaa, what do you ladies do with your hair when it rains?? Since mine goes all huge and frizzy when it's wet and humid out, and it's just a waste to straighten it before going out in it, it still goes all huge...... ;w;

#180 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:43 AM

what do you ladies do with your hair when it rains

Absolutely nothing, I only bother with my hair if I'm going out. Otherwise, I just wash and brush it. When it rains it gets all stringy and sticks to my head (since my hair is thin). I'll be getting it cut soon though (it's long now, I keep it short in summer since where I live it's not just hot but humid)

#181 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:53 AM

It's best to check in the shower :whistling:

Also aaaaaaaa, what do you ladies do with your hair when it rains?? Since mine goes all huge and frizzy when it's wet and humid out, and it's just a waste to straighten it before going out in it, it still goes all huge...... ;w;

I have poofy hair too, I mean it's really long so usually it's not poofy (because it's so heavy) but when it rains I get major frizz action so I just wear it in a ponytail or a french braid or something.

#182 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:10 AM

I get major frizz action

Anytime you want babeh.

#183 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

My hair is too thick/frizzy normally (I have the THICK asian hair instead of the nice thin kind), so I do japanese ionic straightening on it usually. So it doesn't matter if it gets wet or I sleep on it or anything :p. Which is nice because I almost never blow dry my hair (although I should, since it's better for my hair than air-drying).

#184 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:35 PM

I have thin, wavy/curly hair that can get pretty frizzy when it's humid out. I don't even bother straightening it when the weather is crappy because I know it won't stay straight for long. I usually comb my hair and put some anti-frizz mousse/cream/gel in while it's still wet, scrunch it a bit, let it air dry, and add more product as needed. If you do have curly or wavy hair, my best advice is to never brush it when it's dry.

#185 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

I has straight asian hair, so no frizz. Which means it's super low maintainence, so it doesn't really matter if it rains or not. Though I tend to blow dry it once in a while to give it volume.

#186 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

I'm not here as a male. My daughter got back from camp today, and was so excited to go to the nearest large city to see the dinosaurs. She was tired, slept some in the car, but when she got there, she's 10, she was acting sort of sad, fidgety, not really having a fun time. She was in line for face painting, which normally she loves and wastes money on, when she gave it up and said she wanted to go home. Luckily, the took back the tickets for the "extras" like facepaint and finding rocks in the fake sand.

My baby was cramping, my tiny little baby had to miss what she'd looked forward to for weeks cause of menses. Daddy's can't help with that much, although I followed the instructions to shut up and drive home,nostops, no jokes, no cokes. I had to ask my wife what if I needed to take a crap, and my daughter informed me that if it came to that, I could foul my own nest so to speak. Although she didn't use those words. Hopefully she'll never have the ones her mother had, she was one of you that was just incapacitated, I mean laying on the ground with a cold sweat coming out of her head. I had to be her knight more than a few times in college, including carrying her back to her dorm.

No questions, just wanted to say that to strangers in the electronic darkness. Next winter, she'll go through one of the women's rituals with her second cousins, and they'll declare her an adult, even if she's not an NDN. I'm proud, I'm sad, I'm happy, I'm not.

#187 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

I had to be her knight more than a few times in college, including carrying her back to her dorm.

She surely would have perished without your manliness to save her.
Posted Image

#188 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:14 PM

The first time someone refers to the internet as "the electronic darkness" it's very deep and poetic and moving.
The sixth time, not so much.

#189 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

She surely would have perished without your manliness to save her.

Oh, joyful. Very good catch. I like being the one to be there with my warclubs high ready to fight for m'ladys whim. I fail her often, sometimes I succeed. I find nothing wrong in taking pleasure in being able to serve.

I suspect you are right that is the source of my unease as much as anything. I am not very involved in this whole puberty thing, she goes to her mother for most of these issue. It is not about her growing up, it is about losing her to the Gieta, the sisters.
Thank you Ms. GirlRocker, that was good insight. I have heard also stories of fathers that become distant when girls reach womanhood. I fear treating her wrongly. Her own mother says her father, grew distant, stop taking her fishing and to the woods once she grew the boobs. I will not do that to my daughter. No, I'll find a new way to mess things up.

Rockerbabe, thanks for the insight.

Edited by coltom, 29 June 2012 - 07:22 PM.

#190 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

Rockerbabe, thanks for the insight.

I honestly never have any clue what the heck you're talking about, but right on, I guess.
Posted Image

#191 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

I honestly never have any clue what the heck you're talking about, but right on, I guess.

You made me realize I wasn't sad about our daughter growing up, I was jealous of the fact that now her and her mother have something that I'm not a part. Sure, its a crappy part, but it was an irrational sense. Now that I can understand, I can correct myself. My observation is that it is hard to let children grow up, but they do and we must.
She's a little shy of five feet now, and at five feet she can ride the big slide at Florence Aquaticcenter. She wants to ride the big slide, about four floors straight down,will turn your suit into dental floss. She can ride the other big slide, it turns and dips, but she wants the one she can't ride.

#192 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

boobs are so fun to play with when you're bored.

#193 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:58 AM

Where's a good boob jiggle gif when you need one?

#194 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:01 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Mishelle, 03 July 2012 - 10:04 AM.

#195 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:03 AM

boobs are so fun to play with when you're bored.

Yes yes yes.

#196 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:04 AM

I don't got a gif, but a video.

#197 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:09 AM

if those tits flap hard enough she should be able to fly away

#198 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:22 AM

Boobs are super duper awesome xD

On another note..
I'm really tired of all the 'make me a sandwich' and 'get in the kitchen' jokes. I like making sanwiches for people and I love cooking and if a guy asked me nicely of course I'd do it but the men/boys that go around thinking they're entitled to it cos they have a dick in their pants and i've got a vajayjay (in a 100% serious manner too, not just following a meme) piss me the hell off.

#199 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

Boobs are super duper awesome xD

On another note..
I'm really tired of all the 'make me a sandwich' and 'get in the kitchen' jokes. I like making sanwiches for people and I love cooking and if a guy asked me nicely of course I'd do it but the men/boys that go around thinking they're entitled to it cos they have a dick in their pants and i've got a vajayjay (in a 100% serious manner too, not just following a meme) piss me the hell off.

I tell my mom to make me a sandwich all the time. Her response 100% of the time is... "What kind do you want?" I have the best life.

I agree with you though, as a male, I hate guys that use the make me a sandwich to their SO because they feel entitled to do it.

#200 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:28 AM

I have a friend who's afraid of sandwiches, so he always asks me to make him bacon. But either way the sandwich debate always reminds me of this.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users