Photo

The piercing thread

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#51 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:04 PM

Even though this topic careened off course and flipped over in a ditch I'm going to try to perform necromancy on it because god DAMN do I love me some piercings.

I'm also gonna give all the dissing of stretched earlobes a big fat "haters gonna hate." Mine are stretched to 4g, with an end goal of 0g. Why? Because I think that the jewelry available for stretched piercings is prettier. And if there's anything I can do to make myself able to wear prettier/more jewelry, I'm going to do it, dammit.

Attached File  9223A.jpg   160.09KB   26 downloads

So, yeah, I basically collect piercings like a fiend because it gives me an excuse to put on more pieces of jewelry. It's at the point where I actually get free piercings a lot of the time at the shop I go to because I get so many.

Here's a slightly outdated picture of part of one of my ears. I've since switched out for a rainbow bar across the top with pink rings and blue beads.

Attached File  bafclover.JPG   107.04KB   24 downloads

#52 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

Used to have two silver studs in my left ear and a tongue piercing. Not anymore though.

#53 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:05 PM

I couldn't deal with any piercings that stink like stretched earlobes do

#54 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

Ah yes, ear cheese.

It pretty much goes away if you wear wooden or bone earrings. I think anything porous solves the problem.

#55 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:46 PM

I'll have to tell that to my friend. She was cleaning hers and this big chunk of ear cheese fell out of it.

#56 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

I'll have to tell that to my friend. She was cleaning hers and this big chunk of ear cheese fell out of it.

Yeah that shouldn't really happen regardless of the type of jewelry you're wearing. The worst I've ever seen is a very thin film on the jewelry when it is removed, which wipes off easily. There might be a little bit of flakiness on a very fresh piercing, but that shouldn't happen on an established one.

#57 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

Used to have two silver studs in my left ear and a tongue piercing. Not anymore though.

LOL

#58 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

Let's see: Eyebrow (Twice), Upper ear, Hips (Taken out, now), Nipples... And I think that's it. I also used to have spider bites and I pierced my navel out of boredom when I was 14.

#59 Pichu

Pichu
  • 26 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:04 AM

Had: Cartilage (both ears), Lip, Nipples, Top and Bottom of Navel
Still Have: Earlobes (both X2), Nose

#60 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

I've only got my ears pierced in the 'normal' place but I want seconds and my cartilage-y bit at the top done :D I'd also really love to have my belly pierced (once I've lost a little weight hehe) because they are really sexy I think.

As far as stretched ears go I'm not really a fan.

#61 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:33 AM

I wanna get those large Asian-esque earrings, but sadly my work doesn't allow me to get my ears pierced. So I have to quit my job to get piercings :p

#62 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

I wanna get those large Asian-esque earrings, but sadly my work doesn't allow me to get my ears pierced. So I have to quit my job to get piercings :p

Lol. Most people quit their piercings to get jobs.

#63 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

It's been a while since I've posted and I felt this would be an appropriate thread for me.
I have 3 lobe piercings in each ear, and a cartilage piercing in my right ear.
Unfortunately, it's the second cartilage I've done because the first one simply refused to heal. I redid it in the same ear only a little bit higher with a gun, and it's been fine except lately I've been sleeping only on my right side and it's getting irritated.
I have a septum piercing which I've had for nearly 3 years and I absolutely love it. I used to get annoyed over the "bull" comments, but I refuse to ever let the hole close.

I've also done my belly button twice. It's not that great.
I want to get a nose stud (not worn at the same time as the septum) because I think it would look cute. I think some piercings would just look trashy on me, e.g. tongue or eyebrow. I'm not sure what else I want.
:3

#64 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

I only have two piercings in each earlobe. The first one is gauged, but only to a 6. I'm not going any bigger than that. There have been too many instances where I have to take them out, anyway, so I'm sure one day I'll give up the gauge.

#65 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

LOL

Posted Image

#66 nelsontan

nelsontan
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

i personally dont do any piercing, i saw my friend piercing at tongue, i think its a bit disgusting and in hygiene .

#67 kidbit

kidbit
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

i currently have only both traguses pierced, but i used to have a gauge, 5 lobe piercings, one on the tongue and one on the lower lip. not all at the same time tough, lol

i really want my nipples and my bridge pierced, but i'm probably not getting any of them

#68 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

i currently have only both traguses pierced, but i used to have a gauge, 5 lobe piercings, one on the tongue and one on the lower lip. not all at the same time tough, lol

i really want my nipples and my bridge pierced, but i'm probably not getting any of them

Best piercing. Fact.

#69 Kuranaii

Kuranaii
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

I have 2 strechs, and 2 ear peircing next to it. one peircing in the upper par of the ear, tragus, industrial, navel, lip,

And i'm thinking about doing a septum o:
But i think it's going to hurt so badly XD

#70 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

Right... There's a question earlier in this thread that I would like answered as well:

Why get them in the first place?

#71 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

Right... There's a question earlier in this thread that I would like answered as well:

Why get them in the first place?

Because jewelry is pretty.

#72 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:08 PM

Y'all made me see things I had not noticed before today at the amusement/water park (Holiday world). Since I don't understand most of the words you use, I'll not try to explain the wonderment I experienced today at all the bizarre, to me, things poking through and protruding from various parts. The strangest, I though were what looked to me to be small horns, conical and apparently of bone, placed into lobes. The hole, larger than a standard pencil.

I normally and self-conscious about my scars showing, but even if they'd been displayed I don't think I'd have gotten a second look.

#73 Kenderson

Kenderson
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

I enjoy piercings a lot! I have an industrial bar and my navel pierced. I used to have gauges but I took them out. I'm hoping to get my hips pierced or possibly my collarbones. I also want a tongue piercing.

#74 Annalily

Annalily
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

Okay, just read through this post and I have a few things to say.

1. Never, ever google Jacobs Ladder if you're curious and off safe mode.
2. All I remember a few pages back in the midst of some weird fight was someone was wondering kiwi in french and I'd like to confirm it is 'le kiwi'.
3. You guys scare me a little.
4. Seriously, don't google Jacobs Ladder.

Now, on to my opinion. I have the 'normal' ear piercing and that is it. I love the look of a monroe piercing, angel bites or snake bites, but my ultra-conservative father would have a cow if I had them done and I don't love them enough to be kicked out. I think snake bites are really, really attractive on men. Genital piercings scare me (because they sound painful) and I dislike gauge piercings, but I'm fairly open minded so I don't really care if anyone has piercings, but as a general rule lots and lots of piercings don't look good to me but I won't shun anyone who has them.

Why get them? I think jewellery is pretty and I like things that sparkle, but one of my friends with a fair amount of piercings says that it is one of her forms of art, using her body as a canvas for her piercings and tattoos. I sketch. My friend crochets. She pierces/tattoos. -shrugs-

#75 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

Le Kiwi, is that for the fruit or for the bird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users