Photo

The piercing thread

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#76 Annalily

Annalily
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

Le Kiwi, is that for the fruit or for the bird.

Both.

#77 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

You'd be surprised at how not-painful genital piercings are. Well, female ones, anyway. I can't speak for the menfolk on this one.

But for the ladies, it's going through soft tissue that receives a lot of blood flow; the needle goes through like butter and it heals very very quickly.

#78 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:52 AM

I really fancy getting my cartilage pierced in both ears ^_^

I think it looks really pretty

Posted Image

Oh that's not me also that's just a random picture I found on the net :3

#79 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:58 AM

I have that :3
I've had it about 10 years and it still hurts like hell if I lay on it wrong some nights :\

Oooh yay (: looks so nice

:o Can you not take it out?

#80 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:17 AM

Guys with bottom lip piercings. :drool:

#81 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:32 AM

I would love to get snakebites, but I'm terrified of needles. Just getting my ears pierced hurt like crazy, and they weren't even the fancy ear piercings a lot of you guys have.

/wimp

#82 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

I have this sudden urge to pierce my whole ear.
Something like this:
Posted Image

#83 Jhud0ra

Jhud0ra
  • TinyChat Harassment Committee

• 65 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

I'm addicted. 11 so far.

Ears (6)

Right nostril

Nipples

Upper Navel

Lower Navel

I'd never pierce anything south o' the border but I really have an urge to poke more holes in myself. I'm thinking tragus next.

#84 Yokai

Yokai
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

I have my ears pierced.
But aside from that for about a year or two I had a lip piercing.
I enjoyed wearing horseshoe lip rings but they wouldn't stay screwed in for long :I

It came out and I couldn't be bothered putting it back in since I was/am job seeking.

I KINDA want my septum pierced, 'cause even if it didn't turn out, nobody could see the hole :p

Wouldn't mind another ear piercing, but... eh, I never wear earrings that often anyway :3

#85 Tomo

Tomo
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

6 Ear piercings, three on each side, two on lobe and a cartilage. I actually went ahead and did my own cartilage piercings ghetto style with a sewing needle. I'm such a lucky bastard that it didn't get infected. 

Recently got a belly ring too. Now that was painful. 

Personally I'd never get any piercings on my face. Looks fugly imo. Except on the nose, nose piercings are cute on some people.

#86 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

Oh goodness.... I think I went through a phase of sorts in my highschool years. I've had quite a few.... off the top of my head (not all at once!!!) - Lobes x3, industrial, tragus, double helix, conch, rook, lip, monroe, nose, eyebrow, belly button, surface hips, tongue, and I think that's it.... O_o

All that survives today are two lobe piercings (I wear a pair of stainless steel CZ studs in my third holes, and a pair of white gold black onyx heart cut studs in the second holes... I let the first close up.), my tongue ring, and my belly button ring, both of which have a simple stainless steel barbell in.

My favortie is definately my tongue ring; I feel weird without it. I dread the day when I'll have to take it out, but something about being a grown woman with a tongue ring seems trashy to me. Other than that I was really fond of my eyebrow ring, but I took that out before it was accidentally ripped out or something.

My least favorite was the monroe. Not comfortable. I'll leave it at that.

Edited by Jabberwock, 16 April 2013 - 06:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users