[New Service] Neocash Now Avaliable From the Store

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#26 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:04 PM

That didn't imply i gave up my old collection xD I still have all the old cards :3

I don't think she's talking about cards, unless that's how people call them nowadays.

#27 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:16 PM

I don't think she's talking about cards, unless that's how people call them nowadays.

I was having so much fun being completely ignorant about what she meant until you said that.

Shucks.

#28 Hina

Hina
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

Oh, i loved it!!
Great Job ;D

#29 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

"So you're buying $500 for... neopets?"

Try walking out of the store with 2 cases of blind bag ponies and a pony DVD (had an exclusive feature on it).

#30 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:51 PM

Try walking out of the store with 2 cases of blind bag ponies and a pony DVD (had an exclusive feature on it).

Pffft, try walking out the store with like 100 bucks worth of Yu Gi Oh cards...when you're 22. That'll get em'. I told them it was a gift....it was a gift all right, for me! *forever alone*

#31 Amon

Amon
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

Hmm This is pretty awesome, I might buy some NC at some point then xD

#32 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:27 AM

That's great. It's only quite sad that we don't get the physical cards, I'd love to have some to keep.
What else does the card come with, other than boxes? How many boxes do you get per code?

#33 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

That's great. It's only quite sad that we don't get the physical cards, I'd love to have some to keep.
What else does the card come with, other than boxes? How many boxes do you get per code?

The box depends on how much you buy. So for every 5$ you get 1 box (the extra cost is not included towards the box). So 25$ = 5 boxes.
You also get some junk random gift when redeeming the code :)

#34 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:49 AM

ahhh i see. thanks for the clarification. is the item really junk? i've seen some ok prizes from these codes but they seem to be mainly toys or grooming products which are pretty worthless...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users