Quantcast

Photo

Here's a list of how to transfer items from shells to your main!

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#26 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

Definitely a limit to the amount of items you can transfer without getting flagged so I'd personally recommend a tiered shell->semi-main->main approach.

#27 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

Cript is right. Im terrified of sending items from my semi main to my main. They usually involve HT items on a bulk scale which can get you iced.

Also, I have a more specific question if anyone cares to answer. If you RS snipe something big, how would you transfer it knowing that most likely you will be iced? I shop sniped the items over once and the AB account was iced. After being frozen however TNT went into the account that I sniped it to and removed the item and sent me a nice little fuck you neomail saying they removed the illigitimate item.

Edited by cellarbro, 10 August 2012 - 12:44 PM.

#28 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:05 PM

Is it considered safe to sell the Items on your shell?

#29 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

I do that all the time, sell the item on a semi shell. One you do not AB from. Take those funds from semi shell --> main

#30 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

Why this is weird. Both the accounts I Attic on have not been frozen but the accounts I AB the least on have been frozen and I do not use a proxy. TNT must have missed something.

#31 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

matter of time, I think attic is a bit safer than AB in shops.

#32 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

matter of time, I think attic is a bit safer than AB in shops.

Well those are older so maybe that is why. My other 10 month got frozen too been though they were all on the same IP. They were decent times.

#33 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

If you AB like....5 MP's in one day with insane times you're bound to get iced. TNT can't tell if you AB in attic unless you have like a .005 buy time lol.

#34 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

buytime is irrelevant in the AAA lol, I think it has more to do with being flagged for AB at w/e times. Only times I get iced from AAA is doing it at night, but my connection doesnt let me AB anything faster than 600ms so its the only time I can do so, unless I get extremelllyy lucky

#35 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:08 AM

buytime is irrelevant in the AAA lol, I think it has more to do with being flagged for AB at w/e times. Only times I get iced from AAA is doing it at night, but my connection doesnt let me AB anything faster than 600ms so its the only time I can do so, unless I get extremelllyy lucky

At night should be the least amount of times you get iced....during the day should be. o.O Your accounts getting iced are kind of reversed lol.

#36 Kaloriephobia

Kaloriephobia
  • 1023 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:43 AM

thanks for all this :)
now i can collect nice items from my shells on my main without being afraid of getting caught

good job,rep'ed you :thumbsup:

#37 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

thanks for all this :)
now i can collect nice items from my shells on my main without being afraid of getting caught

good job,rep'ed you :thumbsup:

Just make sure not to send too many from one account to the other. Also, no problem. Thanks :D.

#38 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:46 AM

Thanks! I've been wondering how to do this for some time now. +Rep

#39 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:35 PM

Just make sure not to send too many from one account to the other. Also, no problem. Thanks :D.

I agree,

I absolutely hate it when I suicide AB and I snag something worth 300k b/c I end up throwing it away lol, such a waste

#40 Kenderson

Kenderson
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

lol. I thought I was crazy because I neomail conversations back between my shell and my main. Sometimes I have long conversations with myself. (Think I need help).

I also thought I was crazy for doing this! Glad to see others do it too. I didn't know it was a regularly used method!! :lol2:

#41 junebond

junebond
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:20 PM

How about this method? I have used it many years ago (i've just started playing neo again after finding this fabulous site).

On the account you want to transfer the nps to, buy up bulks of neggs/dubloons. Priced them all at 95,000. Use the account with the nps to buy them all up. Throughout the process, use 2 different proxy for both accounts, and once all of the items are bought, delete the sales history immediately.

I used to do this, is it still feasible now? I used to do it at 8m-10m at a time around 5-6years back.

#42 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

How about this method? I have used it many years ago (i've just started playing neo again after finding this fabulous site).

On the account you want to transfer the nps to, buy up bulks of neggs/dubloons. Priced them all at 95,000. Use the account with the nps to buy them all up. Throughout the process, use 2 different proxy for both accounts, and once all of the items are bought, delete the sales history immediately.

I used to do this, is it still feasible now? I used to do it at 8m-10m at a time around 5-6years back.

It can be done. The shop method just with cheaper items. Most people who are going to transfer 8 mil plus would probably want to do it in high priced ETS rather then dubloons and neggs. I do not know TNT may track high priced items like Neggs & Dubloons because it is weird for someone to buy a negg at 95k.

#43 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

It could be done, but most people wouldn't want to spend NP to transfer NP over.

#44 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

I guess it could work with neggs/ dubloons.
I got frozen a few years ago for transferring 2m pricing junk at 99999... I hadn't even been abing recently

#45 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

People just need to learn to do a search before asking such a common question. You're guaranteed that 90% of the questions asked, have a thread hiding away somewhere on the forum with the answers you seek.

#46 clerickev

clerickev
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:51 AM

Great guide.

Now I know how to send all of that stuff :)

#47 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:15 AM

I'm not going to give you hell about not searching for this first, but you may as well have this with your thread because it goes in a lot more detail.

Laundering your Neopoints

#48 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:01 AM

Just want to say I transferred 50 mil plus in items and ets through shop method. About 50 - 75 items. And have not been frozen. I think safest is shop by far.

#49 TundraWolf

TundraWolf
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

For the sending items from account to account, I do that regularly with just my main to my side for just wearables and items for my other gallery will eventually that get me flagged? Just curious because if I do that is pretty stupid since it is an active side.

#50 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

Just want to say I transferred 50 mil plus in items and ets through shop method. About 50 - 75 items. And have not been frozen. I think safest is shop by far.

Laura has confirmed that this is among the easiest way to get iced, consider yourself sufficiently warned that this method of transfer is consider one of the riskiest by some of Codex's best players.

TundraWolf if you're legitimately transferring your own items between your main and sides then that is fine. So long as you are abiding the rules regarding side accounts then don't worry about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users