Quantcast

Photo

Here's a list of how to transfer items from shells to your main!

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#201 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2021 - 04:31 PM

Thanks for that! Is the mispricing sell rare items for 1 np or sell trash for like 10m. Will both work depneinding on where i want the money to go?

I wouldn't be using that method anymore, this guide is somewhat outdated, it's from 2012 (9 years ago now). That's a very obvious way to transfer from accounts, and it really doesn't look human. Even a noob isn't going to price an item worth 10mil at 1 np, and same with trash. Noobs aren't going to post something like a half eaten berry at 10 mil. 

You could use the trades method, but I would space out the trades.

And always make sure all mains and shells/sides are completely separate IP address, emails, birthdays, ect. 

#202 alexxd25

alexxd25
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 04:46 PM

I wouldn't be using that method anymore, this guide is somewhat outdated, it's from 2012 (9 years ago now). That's a very obvious way to transfer from accounts, and it really doesn't look human. Even a noob isn't going to price an item worth 10mil at 1 np, and same with trash. Noobs aren't going to post something like a half eaten berry at 10 mil. 

You could use the trades method, but I would space out the trades.

And always make sure all mains and shells/sides are completely separate IP address, emails, birthdays, ect. 

Thank you! I hadn't seen the date! Neopets trully is on its way out huh, ill hang for as long as i can still. Is there any newer guide available?

#203 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2021 - 04:49 PM

Thank you! I hadn't seen the date! Neopets trully is on its way out huh, ill hang for as long as i can still. Is there any newer guide available?

Neopets may be a bit slower and have less users, but it's still going. It's just as membership decreases there, and as our members continue on with our lives, we at times tend to lose our older ones. Right now, there is not an updated guide, however just use your head and think before transferring "is this something that looks human? Would a noob or even an older neopets user do this?" 

#204 alexxd25

alexxd25
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 04:52 PM

Neopets may be a bit slower and have less users, but it's still going. It's just as membership decreases there, and as our members continue on with our lives, we at times tend to lose our older ones. Right now, there is not an updated guide, however just use your head and think before transferring "is this something that looks human? Would a noob or even an older neopets user do this?" 

oh absolutely! i know its still going its just, ive been playing for so long its a bit sad to see it finally go, thank you for the tips. I've always wanted to get REALLY into neopets but ever since I lost my first account its hard trying to get back. Hoping I can use the forums to get the ball rolling!

#205 Shiinzen

Shiinzen
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 December 2022 - 10:44 AM

@KaibaSama, this is some solid and good advice, that I also think it's timeless. =) 

I'm still here, in 2022, trying to find new/nowadays infos and new advices from transferring items and pets from shells to mains. I've read the main topic about it here on NeoCodex already. Just looking for more info.

I'm too afraid to do anything. At the same time, going back to Neopets after long years and starting from scratch/point 0 , also sucks. =/ ugh. 

Everything is so inflated, and UC pets are so hard to obtain if you don't have one already/gotten into UC pet trading chains..... Geez. 

*sigh*

At the same time, I was once a fearless child/teenager, cheating on a lot of games, actively studying cheat/autobuyer programs, learning about them everyday, trying and testing stuff around (long years ago).... Until I lost my beloved main account (and got too depressed to play Neopets ever again..... my babies were gone.).

Then managed to recover it before the pandemics (like, 10 years after getting frozen - 10 years sending tons of tickets literally humiliating myself/BEGGING TNT for my acc back), actually GOT it back, and cried a lot (of happiness)...... What a rollercoaster of emotions.

Aaaaaaaand now I'm a coward adult. XD 

But as you can see, once again I'm here flirting with the NeoCodex forums. XD 

*Here I am, once again meme song plays in the background*

Anyways. It's life.

P.s.: Sorry for any Englishy mistakes, not a native speaker =)

Edited by Shiinzen, 22 December 2022 - 10:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users