Quantcast

Photo

Here's a list of how to transfer items from shells to your main!

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#151 agentdalecooper

agentdalecooper
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:30 AM

Does anyone know if Neopets actually purges old logs of np transfers after a certain amount of time has passed?

Like TP & auction transactions? I would imagine so, it seems like it would take up a ridiculous amount of server space otherwise.

#152 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:36 AM

Does anyone know if Neopets actually purges old logs of np transfers after a certain amount of time has passed?

I would hope so, because I may not use the TP or AH, I always misprice everything in the shells shop and transfer that way, and delete sales history if needed. Been doing it that way for a long time.

#153 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:43 AM

Like TP & auction transactions? I would imagine so, it seems like it would take up a ridiculous amount of server space otherwise.

The theory seems to be that TNT clears those logs after six months, that's why when people try to get their accounts unfrozen after too long it's more difficult because transaction logs have been cleared.

#154 numix27

numix27
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:23 AM

The theory seems to be that TNT clears those logs after six months, that's why when people try to get their accounts unfrozen after too long it's more difficult because transaction logs have been cleared.

so i guess i won´t have back my old account... 4 years without a single login and 1 month waiting for the new password...

#155 Hyori

Hyori
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:42 PM

I've been just "gifting" items directly to accounts I want the items/$$ to be in.

Been safe so far, but I will update if anything -fingers crossed- happens.

#156 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:20 PM

Does anyone know if the monitors are still freezing people for buying/selling NP due to too many rare items + excessive NP being transferred?

#157 evanisthebst

evanisthebst
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:00 PM

Wonder if any method is safer than the others

#158 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:01 PM

Wonder if any method is safer than the others

Dude. Easy on the spam bumps. :(

#159 AnonEMouse

AnonEMouse
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:43 PM

Maybe I'm a little over-cautious, but I've always transferred using UB items through my network of shells (usually through 2-3 diff accounts) before letting my main "win" it in the TP. I also have my accounts bid on multiples of the item, just low-baller prices though.

It's tedious, but I haven't lost an account yet :)

#160 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:01 PM

there isn't any flags on items in the tp right? like if I were to send over multiple million+ items for something like secret lab map pieces, would it trigger something? i heard before that junk functions are easier to catch. don't know how legit I should try and be lol

#161 MKOunite

MKOunite
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:18 PM

Not too sure about the trades, I haven't had any problems with trades, but I try and trade only with items with in store value but low value in player shops. I also send item similar back to shell accounts I send myself items from and sell them on that account,

#162 Grumpy

Grumpy
  • 234 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

I dunno, I truly don't think TNT is paying that much attention these days.  Like a lot of people have said, they seem to be relying on users reporting people to catch the vast majority of cheaters.  @Silvermajra, you'll probably be fine.

Edited by Grumpy, 25 August 2015 - 04:21 PM.

#163 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:58 PM

I dunno, I truly don't think TNT is paying that much attention these days.  Like a lot of people have said, they seem to be relying on users reporting people to catch the vast majority of cheaters.  @Silvermajra, you'll probably be fine.

One word to describe TNT now is " S L A C K ".......... hehehehe! :D

#164 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 12:40 PM

Good job! (y)

#165 transparos

transparos
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:38 AM

good thread that is useful. thumbs up

#166 Aequaleis

Aequaleis
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 07:37 PM

Man, years ago when I played TNT was up EVERYONE'S asses. With new management that seemed to have changed...to our favor  :ninja:  Too bad I didn't discover this site back then!

#167 Aequaleis

Aequaleis
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:35 PM

Still refer back to this post ^_^ Glad it is pinned.

#168 Limacon

Limacon
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:14 AM

I've used these methods before I went to hiatus. The least one I recommend is the 3rd method (through shop sniping). Lost several accounts through that method even when they only came to "contact" with each other through that one shop snipe. No idea how TNT detected that with all the proxies I used.

The 4th method (NMing your accounts, seeming like friends) has always given me a chuckle. It is so weird and funny.

#169 warmonger2

warmonger2
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:48 AM

I think the shop method is not safe at all. At some point they can see multiple items being sold.

#170 immo

immo
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:13 PM

I have a couple ideas, wonder if anyone does/ has had experience with them... They are probably considered not as efficient but I would think they would be safe.

1. Reselling to yourself: I.e main buys item X for 30-40% off tp, illegitimate account offers full/near full price on item.

2. Buying an item on main that has few listed on tp, have illegitimate account buy out what's left on tp and mark up price so that main account could sell for "reseller" price and profit.

Thoughts?

#171 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:21 PM

I have a couple ideas, wonder if anyone does/ has had experience with them... They are probably considered not as efficient but I would think they would be safe.

1. Reselling to yourself: I.e main buys item X for 30-40% off tp, illegitimate account offers full/near full price on item.

2. Buying an item on main that has few listed on tp, have illegitimate account buy out what's left on tp and mark up price so that main account could sell for "reseller" price and profit.

Thoughts?

the first one seems really good! And pretty sure you'd get away with that. The number 2 seems more like you just want to try to inflate the price am i right? :p

#172 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:33 PM

#1 would be slow however, you'd only be able to transfer like max 1 mil plus NPs per item like that given the 2 mil per lot limit?

It would still provide extra safety of coourse, but TNT doesn't seem to really be freezing people for TP transfers unless you catch the attention of reporters or something. Even so, suspicious auctions are generally the ones which attract the reporters instead.

#173 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:36 PM

I gift hundreds of items a week worth millions. TNT doesn't care anymore lol

#174 Daenarys

Daenarys
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:20 AM

Thanks for the guide

#175 crazybus

crazybus
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:17 PM

Thanks for the guide! I've been too much of a baby to try using shells because I was scared transferring was too risky, but I think I might give it a shot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users