Quantcast

Photo

Here's a list of how to transfer items from shells to your main!

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#176 melathos

melathos
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:31 PM

Thanks for the guide! I've been too much of a baby to try using shells because I was scared transferring was too risky, but I think I might give it a shot.

Same here.

Thank you for the guide.

#177 Faeling

Faeling
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:21 PM

Awesome Thread! Thanks for the good info Futurama

#178 Codeine

Codeine
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 03:37 AM

The best methods I have found for transferring are definitely the "friend" route. & keep that channel open and talk back and forth etc. It's easy around Christmas as well because everyone is gifting! 

Also, if you do move things over, don't go selling them right away or rush straight to showing off. 

#179 camellia

camellia
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:23 PM

This is awesome to know, how can I go about getting shells? Or I still need to unlock that portion

#180 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:15 PM

This is awesome to know, how can I go about getting shells? Or I still need to unlock that portion

@camellia Have a look at the Trading Post forums here, you have enough posts now to see it: http://www.neocodex....8-trading-post/

Feel free to post a topic as well! Do remember to read the guides about how to post a topic in there first of course, and the other FAQs/rules etc.

PM me if you have any further questions. :)

#181 camellia

camellia
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 11:58 AM

Aloha @HiMyNameIsJunjie , yes I was able to stumble upon the trading post! MAHALO!

#182 Finnman

Finnman
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:29 AM

Was there ever a confirmed number for an account being flagged after XXX# of items are send from accountA to accountB?

#183 Bendyounet

Bendyounet
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:30 AM

Thanks for the guide ! My shells will be safer now :') 

#184 Sorbet

Sorbet
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 09:27 AM

Been looking for a guide like this, thanks.

#185 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:47 PM

ty so much for these comprehensive guides :) 

#186 aprilnewcastle

aprilnewcastle
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:10 AM

opinions on higher priced ets items right now? Say 10-15 mil?

#187 aidenX

aidenX
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:59 PM

opinions on higher priced ets items right now? Say 10-15 mil?

Your question is asked before CC and now after CC prices are going crazy, I'm not sure anymore what items are on that range. Some BD items still do, I think, like LEV (around 17mil now?), not sure about HT items, I think their price stay stable because of steady supply.

#188 spookyskele

spookyskele
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

The best methods I have found for transferring are definitely the "friend" route. & keep that channel open and talk back and forth etc. It's easy around Christmas as well because everyone is gifting! 

Also, if you do move things over, don't go selling them right away or rush straight to showing off. 

Seems safe too because the only people who know about it are yourself and TNT

#189 Sorbetgirl

Sorbetgirl
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:42 PM

thanks for the helpful post!

#190 hellokeesh

hellokeesh
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 09:42 AM

Tnt has been a bit strict and icing a lot of people via trades now a days even legit players, i'd avoid it for a while or be extra careful

#191 flabebe

flabebe
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:41 PM

Thanks for the guide ^^ 

Tnt has been a bit strict and icing a lot of people via trades now a days even legit players, i'd avoid it for a while or be extra careful

What sort of trades are you seeing people getting iced over? 

I took a break from Neo for a two weeks to handle some RL things. When I got back, I saw I missed out on some drama in my Neopets guild last week. One of the members had three accounts disabled when TP-transferring five inexpensive (< 2M each) pbs from her old main to her new one. Although she didn't think she was breaking rules by moving items from her old main to her new one, she created a transaction for each pb since she was worried too many in one trade would flag suspicion. After those two accounts were disabled, she created a third account to submit a ticket and post on the help board. The third account was disabled in less than 12 hours. I'm using the term "disabled" because that's the message we see whenever we try to view her userlookup. I highly doubt she was doing anything shady on those accounts since she recently purchased premium for her new main and the other guild members can attest to her saving up np for several months to afford the pbs.

#192 unformidable

unformidable
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:21 AM

What I did is, I sold some very HTS item that could disguised as 20mill(that i purchase for 5m) from my main account to my side account,

My side account that AB'ed and got quite rich, will offer 20mill worth of item for the 20mill HTS,

then when my side account got rich again, I will purchase another HTS item (lets call it HTS2)

Then, one fine day, I will sell HTS1 and HTS2 to my main account for 'reasonable price' 

and I keep repeating the steps,

never got me any trouble for 2 years.

#193 Sansnano

Sansnano
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:21 PM

thanks for the guide, I will try.

#194 Lkish

Lkish
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:34 PM

I see the thread is from 2012, is the method still the same currently if I want to transfer high priced items to my main? Safe to just send it as a gift? I want to send like 3-4 BD items to my main, the items are worth 7-10mil each. 

#195 Imb0red

Imb0red
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:52 PM

I wouldn't send high end items through neofriends. If you do , only do very few monthly

#196 animean

animean
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:20 PM

Just adding a little note to the mix.

But with TNT flagging accounts for being signed into with specific proxies/VPN's, they're also icing accounts that get the items sent to from these accounts.

Beside that TNT is tracking the quantity of items, not quality of items going to an account. 

#197 gbder

gbder
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:00 AM

This is awesome thank you!

#198 Nitrous

Nitrous
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 12:45 PM

Is TNT still as stringent as they used to be? Has anyone recently been iced for transfering stuff or anything like that?

#199 Marnvn

Marnvn
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 11:17 AM

Well TNT gave me back my main account after many years of ticket sending and pestering them on all social media (I got it frozen after the password leaking)
I was using a side as main all that time and when I finally get access to my account I send from my side-to-main 10m and a lot of items and they didn't care at all.

#200 alexxd25

alexxd25
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 04:26 PM

Thanks for that! Is the mispricing sell rare items for 1 np or sell trash for like 10m. Will both work depneinding on where i want the money to go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users