Quantcast

Photo

Forum suggestion: Get rid of the lackluster mod Waser Lave.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
222 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

Nobody here conforms. We know what makes a (mostly) peaceful forum. We're all still ourselves.

I, for one, can't come up with all the witty things Kiwi and Woug are saying, and I'm sure I couldn't find any of the adorable pics Turnip has posted.

Spoiler

You're making me blush Mish :3

#102 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

I'll be concerned if I'm not. :p Particularly given that he seems to have failed to gain any sense of humility.

I didn't know moral attitudes came from intellectual pursuits!

#103 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:41 AM

I didn't know moral attitudes came from intellectual pursuits!

You learn something new every day. Not going to post your academic credentials for comparison then as Sweeney suggested?

#104 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:42 AM

Okay! I am ending this once and for all.

WASER. You are no longer a mod.

DONE..

Posted Image

#105 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:42 AM

Okay! I am ending this once and for all.

WASER. You are no longer a mod.

DONE..

Posted Image

Shit, when did that happen? I guess this issue is now resolved then.

#106 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:43 AM

Shit, when did that happen? I guess this issue is now resolved then.

Yes. It is now resolved.
*nods while tapping fingers on very business-y desk*

#107 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:43 AM

Nobody here conforms. We know what makes a (mostly) peaceful forum. We're all still ourselves.

I, for one, can't come up with all the witty things Kiwi and Woug are saying, and I'm sure I couldn't find any of the adorable pics Turnip has posted.

Sometimes I think it's true that I am just not able to express myself understandably... but then I see a blatant misunderstanding of a simple sentence like this and regain faith.

#108 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:44 AM

Uuuwwaaaa~ <3 *huggles lots!!!*

Posted Image

#109 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Sometimes I think it's true that I am just not able to express myself understandably... but then I see a blatant misunderstanding of a simple sentence like this and regain faith.

Not going to post your academic credentials for comparison then as Sweeney suggested?

#110 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

I fucking pictured you like this...
Posted Image

Omg! So glad that came across in my post.
Hence the business-y desk you know.
Was being very much like a sir...

#111 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:45 AM

Honestly, people. The fact of the matter is Waser Lave has been largely fair and consistent in his moderation for years. Because you were on the receiving end of his punishment, and a few of your threads were closed, you might not see it that way. It's unfortunate your topics turn out for the worst, but we all know you have yourself to thank for that. I feel the moderating team has been doing you a favor by not closing every single thread of yours, as they all turn out to be what is essentially a shitpile of retardedness. If I were you, I'd find that lenience comforting and continue to enjoy myself at everyone's expense.

#112 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:46 AM

Not going to post your academic credentials for comparison then as Sweeney suggested?

High school diploma from a public school in a developing nation. :whistling:

#113 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

High school diploma from a public school in a developing nation. :whistling:

Well you certainly got us beat with that.

#114 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:50 AM

Honestly, people. The fact of the matter is Waser Lave has been largely fair and consistent in his moderation for years. Because you were on the receiving end of his punishment, and a few of your threads were closed, you might not see it that way. It's unfortunate your topics turn out for the worst, but we all know you have yourself to thank for that. I feel the moderating team has been doing you a favor by not closing every single thread of yours, as they all turn out to be what is essentially a shitpile of retardedness. If I were you, I'd find that lenience comforting and continue to enjoy myself at everyone's expense.

So, I ought to be punished just because people decide to be retards in my threads? That's a questionable conception of justice. How is it my fault that people here choose to fill serious debate threads with brony pictures? Are we to blame ourselves for every petty and infantile way in which people react to our behaviour? Are rape victims to blame for wearing a short skirt? :rolleyes:. No, each individual is solely responsible for his/her own actions.

#115 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:51 AM

So, I ought to be punished just because people decide to be retards in my threads? That's a questionable conception of justice. How is it my fault that people here choose to fill serious debate threads with brony pictures? Are we to blame ourselves for every petty and infantile way in which people react to our behaviour?

Yes, when you're doing it with the intent to generate that reaction.

#116 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

Yes, when you're doing it with the intent to generate that reaction.

How do you calculate people's intent? Is this not projection?

#117 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:53 AM

So, I ought to be punished just because people decide to be retards in my threads? That's a questionable conception of justice. How is it my fault that people here choose to fill serious debate threads with brony pictures? Are we to blame ourselves for every petty and infantile way in which people react to our behaviour? Are rape victims to blame for wearing a short skirt? :rolleyes:. No, each individual is solely responsible for his/her own actions.

There's a concept called flame-baiting, you seem to be a fan of it.

#118 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Closing your threads is not a punishment. Punishment would be officially warning you and eventually banning you.

#119 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

How do you calculate people's intent? Is this not projection?

Not a day ago, you were "debating" that people were simplistic and entirely predictable.
Guhwhoops.

#120 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:55 AM

Look Khaligayla.
This is Codex.

Posted Image

#121 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:04 AM

Not a day ago, you were "debating" that people were simplistic and entirely predictable.
Guhwhoops.

People are simple and predictable. That doesn't mean you can determine the intent of other people's actions. Only the author of an action governs its intent.

Of course, the author of an action can lie about his intent. Likewise, someone can accuse him of lying and prove that he has an ulterior motive. The problem is that there is no evidence to at hand to make that assertion with. You're looking at the result of certain actions and accusing me of willingly engineering said results.

Closing your threads is not a punishment. Punishment would be officially warning you and eventually banning you.

There is still no justification for it.

Edited by kami12, 21 August 2012 - 07:06 AM.

#122 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:05 AM

Out of interest kami, were you home schooled?

#123 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:06 AM

Out of interest kami, were you home schooled?

No.

#124 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:07 AM

No.

You're impressively socially retarded in that case then.

#125 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:08 AM

That I know I'm right and will prove it through rhetorical questions doesn't spare it from being an argument.

I am presenting falsifiable claims and not committing any logical fallacies.

Sorry, I know this happened a couple of pages ago but I was reading back through the thread and stumbled upon this massive inconsistency so I thought I'd share.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users