Quantcast

Old Navy Friends & Family - 35% Off! Online And In-Store

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:20 AM

Posted Image

Alright, I work for Gap Inc. and starting today (August 24th) we will be able to send Friends and Family Discounts to people.
This discount is for 35% Off your entire order at Old Navy, in-store AND online! (Valid only in the US, Puerto Rico and Canada)
This discount is valid 08/30 - 09/03!

I have a total of 40 Old Navy F&F Discounts I can send. 20 via Email and 20 via Snail Mail (o_x silly, I know. I'm going to assume most people want it via email. Lol. Although, if you want me to mail it to you, I will gladly)
The Postcards (Snail Mail) state "This offer is good for one in-store and one online use only". So I'm assuming that means it can be used twice; once in-store and once online.
I am not sure about the emailed discounts, since I cannot email one to myself. I will assume they say the same thing.

I don't *require* that you give me anything in return for these discounts, although I will say neopoints would be greatly appreciated and welcomed! ;) *hint hint*
Whatever you feel is reasonable, are willing to give, etc. I don't feel like it's too much to "hint" at seeing as these discounts could potentially save you quite a lot of money!
(The Old Navy F&F Discount is more than the Employee Discount; 20%)
But, it's not required by any means. I'm not doing this to get neopoints.

If there is a decent amount of interest in stuff like this, I will gladly post here any time an event like this occurs.
Just be sure to let me know! :)

Edited by Gorix, 30 August 2012 - 12:20 PM.

#2 Kwashimoto

Kwashimoto
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:33 AM

If you could email me a 50% off friends and family coupon, that would be awesome. Thanks!!!

#3 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:48 PM

Bump :D

#4 tarynnation

tarynnation
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

I would like one! I sent you a message with my email!

Edited by tarynnation, 30 August 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#5 rollingmarble

rollingmarble
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:00 AM

I would love one. That is if you still have some.

Edited by rollingmarble, 03 September 2012 - 09:05 AM.

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

Event is over! Kablock!

:locked:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users