• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#51 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:40 AM

I find I prefer men more my size than someone taller. I suppose it suits my personality, as I find being dwarfed or made to feel little very unappealing. My bf is 2 inches taller than me. Much easier to push him around than someone over 6 feet tall.

I like guys with pretty faces and long hair. This probably is where I get the reputation of being a weird lesbian. I don't mind a guy who is kind of dumb, as long as he is aware of it and doesn't act like he's an expert on life.

I could never date someone who isn't a Star Trek fan.

#52 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:51 AM

His car...

#53 DrMeowMeow

DrMeowMeow
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

Mine sleeps a lot lol.

#54 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

I find I prefer men more my size than someone taller. I suppose it suits my personality, as I find being dwarfed or made to feel little very unappealing. My bf is 2 inches taller than me. Much easier to push him around than someone over 6 feet tall.

I like guys with pretty faces and long hair. This probably is where I get the reputation of being a weird lesbian. I don't mind a guy who is kind of dumb, as long as he is aware of it and doesn't act like he's an expert on life.

Mad respect.

Posted Image

#55 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

"

Or Canadian *SHAME*

#56 MysteryMunch

MysteryMunch
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

I don't have a significant other. I never have. I'm 29 years old.

Right now you're thinking LOSER, right? Not really. I'm asexual, which means I don't like sex with either gender. We're 1% of the population. About half of us want platonic romance, others don't. Me? I'd like a close, intimate friendship with someone who's also asexual and doesn't want to go anywhere past cuddling. I want someone who likes to think and learn, who shares my interests, and--this is why my potential dating pool is so small--who is also asexual. Only one in 200 people are even eligible. And you thought gay people had a small number of potential dates! At least I'm not picky about gender. If I were, that would cut the number of potential dates in half again...

Ah, well. Maybe I'll find someone; maybe not. Either way, there's much more to life than romance.

Edited by MysteryMunch, 24 August 2012 - 11:43 AM.

#57 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:48 AM

Right now you're thinking LOSER, right?

Nope. The only thing that matters in the end is how you feel about your own circumstances, since it's your life.

#58 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

I don't have a "significant other" as we speak, but I'm currently in the talks with a girl.

I'm mostly interested in personality and if a girl can dish my smart-assness back to me. I'm a very sarcastic person in real life, and so I need someone who can take it and hand it back when the time is needed. So far she's been able to do that.

The fact that she's pretty hot helps too ;)

#59 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

Agreed. All of my exes have been between 5'9 and 5'7, I'm 5'5. I don't like being towered over or crushed.

I currently don't have a significant other, but the most important factors to me is that they're able to communicate effectively. I don't deal with ebonics, I don't deal with screaming, I don't deal with constant arguing or being secretive. Being funny and having a sense of humor is also mandatory. If a guy can't make me laugh or take a joke we can't date.

#60 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

Right now you're thinking LOSER, right? Not really. I'm asexual, which means I don't like sex with either gender. We're 1% of the population. About half of us want platonic romance, others don't. Me? I'd like a close, intimate friendship with someone who's also asexual and doesn't want to go anywhere past cuddling. I want someone who likes to think and learn, who shares my interests, and--this is why my potential dating pool is so small--who is also asexual. Only one in 200 people are even eligible. And you thought gay people had a small number of potential dates! At least I'm not picky about gender. If I were, that would cut the number of potential dates in half again...

Ah, well. Maybe I'll find someone; maybe not. Either way, there's much more to life than romance.

Meet Bone.

#61 Josh

Josh
  • 318 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

She's a Proverbs 31 woman :)

#62 LeiLani

LeiLani
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

He's a gentleman and an ass at the same time. :p

-When I attempt to pay for dinner or movie tickets:
"DON'T TAKE HER MONEY IT'S FAKE! TAKE MINE!"

-At home:
"You're such a fucking bitch I love you so much! :D"
"FUCK YOU I LOVE YOU TOO :D"
...or something like that. :p

And he's also very ...uhm...logical! It balances out my lack of common sense. :D

EDIT: And I like that he's tall...I'm 4'11 and he's 5'11 :p

Today's also our three-year anniversary. <33
Why am I not with him? I'm not allowed to date.

Edited by LeiLani, 24 August 2012 - 01:41 PM.

#63 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

Both my beloved and myself are fans. Also, both fans of frogs.

#64 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:59 PM

I'm just waiting for Nymh to post first ;)

#65 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

I'm just waiting for Nymh to post first ;)

Balls. I was waiting for you :p

#66 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

My husband and I are the same xD

We had a convo earlier that was like...
*convo*

Aw, how romantic. :p I aspire to... erm... bicker lovingly with someone one day. :blush:

#67 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:30 PM

What makes him most attractive, hmm...

Physically, I have a hard time narrowing it down. He really has the best body. It's so... lithe. And his face, and his hair, and his teeth, and his lips, and his hands, and his arms... *ahem* Uhhhh

Grrr this is really hard to do because there is so much I want to say.

Non-physically it's a tossup between his mind and his heart. They are both big and amazing. He is so creative and intelligent. We are on the same wavelength scarily often. He doesn't treat me as inferior. He understands and accepts everything that I would never think anyone would about me. He listens, and he cares. And he's fun! Super duper fun :D

I don't want to rattle on forever but at the same time this short of a list doesn't really do him justice. Then again, it did say, "MOST attractive." I can't just name one thing, though, sorry. DEAL

#68 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

why isn't this thread revolving around punkrockbigmouth's disfavor for traditional gender expectations of romance and attraction along with her display of pride, at trait rarer in women than wit, courage, or humour? We're basically talking about a woman with character, here. How rare is that outside of film? It's like someone just literally mentioned The Faerie Queene in this bitch and y'all decided to go on talking about Twilight.

Posted Image

my home girl would have been proud

Edited by kami12, 24 August 2012 - 05:41 PM.

#69 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

That kind of woman isn't a surprise to me. I know plenty of them.

#70 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:53 PM

We've all known this about Punk for a while now, we respect her already. There's no need to go on and on about it like a dumbstruck teenager.

You're going on and on about much more trivial shit like dumbstruck teenagers ("MY BF IS NICE N AN ASSHOLE LULZY"). I'm just inquiring why no one found noteworthy such an abrupt difference in preferences and instead found it more provoking to discuss a variety of topics seemingly freshly imported from the impressionable fantasies of a 12 year old girl. :rolleyes:

I know, I know... y'all don't want to sound like dumbstruck teenagers. :lol2:

#71 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

why isn't this thread revolving around punkrockbigmouth-

Because this thread isn't about PRBM.

Kiwi gave us a topic, and we are responding to it in kind.

#72 violetsun

violetsun
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

Mine lives in Ohio whereas I do not live in ohio D:

Anyone feel my pain?

#73 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:32 PM

Man, I love talking about Twilight. <3 Now that Bella cheated on Edward in real life, I love it even more. But from what I see, in this thread people are talking about physical attributes they find appealing, compatable personality traits, and sharing common interests such as Pokemon, frogs, and how British accents are sexy. So I'll have to talk about vampire births someplace else.

Anyway, my preference for a pretty boy with full, flowing hair shows I am shallow. The fact that I can overlook his lack of intelligence speaks mostly about my need to be dominant and superior. Finally, rejecting people because they have failed to enjoy entire seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation or happen to be Canadian isn't very nice. But it's how I live my life.

Posted Image

Mmmmm. Yes. He'd be perfect is he shaved that retarded beard he's got and played guitar. I find the sound of a beating snare drum annoying.

#74 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

Mine lives in Ohio whereas I do not live in ohio D:

Anyone feel my pain?

I got 4000 miles across an ocean that says I beat you ;)

#75 violetsun

violetsun
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:50 PM

arrgh, I am in MA. My SO is in OH. That sucks a lot.

Fortunately he's moving back here soon <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users