• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#76 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

I found this for Elin, now you can share his pain.

Posted Image

#77 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:00 PM

In my initial post I said I loved that my husband is very intelligent.
I didn't say "omg sexy, yadda yadda blahh" until much later on :nana: SEXY SEXY SEXY TIME!

There. I fixed your post. No need for a sad face when discussing sexy yadda yadda blah smart husbands.

#78 violetsun

violetsun
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:14 PM

To 4000 miles...yikes. Yeah, mine is super tall and attractive and 800 miles away and it sucks a super lot.

I cannot WAIT unti he moves here.

#79 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

I like it when I don't have to explain myself. I refuse to use big words or anything technical for the very basis of making conversation easier. If I can to consistently repeat myself or rephrase what I am saying, it gets pretty annoying.

I also like it when he looks out for me. I'm a very caring person, and usually will help others at my own detriment, and so its nice that he has my back whenever I am putting myself on the line to help someone. I always know that I'll be alright because he is always there.

I also love more then anything spending our time cuddling on my bed watching tv and movies. We have seen pretty much everything worth seeing right now, but it doesn't bother us. We can quote hundreds of movies and tv shows by heart, and like to be randomly reminded of a show while we are out with friends, and the other finishes the quote that you start.

#80 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

Well I have no significant other to describe.
Never had one, though I did make attempts with several (no regrets).

#81 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:04 AM

I like it when I don't have to explain myself. I refuse to use big words or anything technical for the very basis of making conversation easier. If I can to consistently repeat myself or rephrase what I am saying, it gets pretty annoying.

I would have thought you'd have gone for someone as intelligent as you? You shouldn't have to dumb yourself down

#82 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:39 AM

There can't be enough threads about Punkrockbigmouth. And since she is my husband to be, I think talking about her here is perfectly fine!

#83 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:03 AM

This thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Kinda like that feeling before you throw up.

#84 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:17 AM

I would have thought you'd have gone for someone as intelligent as you? You shouldn't have to dumb yourself down

I just said that I enjoy not having to explain myself? I can talk how I normally talk, without a worry about her going "what?" She gets what I am saying and can respond to what I am saying. I can't say that about 90% of the girls that I meet.

#85 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:40 AM

I also like it when he looks out for me.

I can talk how I normally talk, without a worry about her going "what?" She gets what I am saying and can respond to what I am saying.

So is it a he or a she or both?

#86 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:50 AM

Well I have no significant other to describe.
Never had one, though I did make attempts with several (no regrets).

Wtf happened to my post?

I quoted the same thing you did! But, in the same post he says she right afterwards. For a split-second I was confused though, tbh.

Let's see if this post gets ninja-edited. :ph34r:

#87 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:23 AM

Wtf happened to my post?

I quoted the same thing you did! But, in the same post he says she right afterwards. For a split-second I was confused though, tbh.

Let's see if this post gets ninja-edited. :ph34r:

Your post isn't showing up for me, no one hid it or anything... it's just not there. HTH

#88 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:35 AM

Man, I love talking about Twilight. <3 Now that Bella cheated on Edward in real life, I love it even more. But from what I see, in this thread people are talking about physical attributes they find appealing, compatable personality traits, and sharing common interests such as Pokemon, frogs, and how British accents are sexy. So I'll have to talk about vampire births someplace else.

Anyway, my preference for a pretty boy with full, flowing hair shows I am shallow. The fact that I can overlook his lack of intelligence speaks mostly about my need to be dominant and superior. Finally, rejecting people because they have failed to enjoy entire seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation or happen to be Canadian isn't very nice. But it's how I live my life.

Mmmmm. Yes. He'd be perfect is he shaved that retarded beard he's got and played guitar. I find the sound of a beating snare drum annoying.

No one is saying that you're not shallow or that you are nice. I was commenting on your instrumental approach to romance along with your need for superiority as exemplary of traits not seen often in women outside of fiction. I don't think you're smart or nice, and I wouldn't deem it worthy of freaking out if you were.

#89 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:44 AM

I want a love like Johnny and June
*Strums on guitar*

Edited by Woug, 25 August 2012 - 04:44 AM.

#90 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

Also, respect to iargue for dating someone bigender.

#91 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:58 AM

Also, respect to iargue for dating someone bigender.

THANK YOU, I couldn't formulate what I wanted to say about this. Perfect. Thank you. :lol2:

#92 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:19 AM

Ahaahahahahaha!! Perfection.

I don't think you're smart or nice, and I wouldn't deem it worthy of freaking out if you were.

I'm seriously always horrified when people find me nice. But you're probably right. LIKE ALWAYS. That's not something I look for in a man, so I'll have to put you on the list of the unsuitables.

#93 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:28 AM

I'm seriously always horrified when people find me nice.

You might tell me that TNG is better than TOS. I would find that a character flaw.

#94 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

Wait, so is argue gay?

#95 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

#96 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Didn't they used to castrate people for that in your day?

#97 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:48 PM

What he said.

Or electro-shock therapy. Or re-education. Or simply put them in an asylum. Or in extreme cases, lobotomy.

Oh wait. Were we talking about star trek or being gay?

#98 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

Only EuroAmerican culture did things like that. I suspect they were still doing a few lobotomies when I was young, just the same as a couple of teachers tried to beat the lefthandness out my younger stepbrother.

However, we also believed that churches should NOT enter into politics. So its a bit of a toss up about which time I like better.

What else. We believe the superwealthy should be taxed their fair share, not for a thief like Mitt to pay a lower tax rate than me. We believed the government that had won a world war, was competent enough to protect its citizens. College was affordable for everyone. You could have sex, and it wouldn't be a death sentence. Televangelist were just a few crazies on the radio, not the controllers of the republican party. We also believed that American companies should not do business in a manner that hurt America and gave aid and comfort to our enemies.

Edited by coltom, 25 August 2012 - 12:54 PM.

#99 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

What else. We believe the superwealthy should be taxed their fair share, not for a thief like Mitt to pay a lower tax rate than me. We believed the government that had won a world war, was competent enough to protect its citizens. College was affordable for everyone. You could have sex, and it wouldn't be a death sentence. Televangelist were just a few crazies on the radio, not the controllers of the republican party. We also believed that American companies should not do business in a manner that hurt America and gave aid and comfort to our enemies.

Yeah man. Right on, man.

#100 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

Yeah man. Right on, man.

I love that song...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users