Photo

School Stories

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

My German teacher told us that if he'd had to make a password for the online notecards, it would have been "Gumby" :)

#52 Patrick

Patrick
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

<be in computer(science online)
<be 10th grade
<read answer c
<answer c states carlos should remove his prostate immediately
<be freaked the fuck out

We had a maths teacher who was obviously a coke head.
She was never found out or anything but all the signs were there.

sounds like my old math teacher:P

#53 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

i dunno about fun school stories but kids at my school say a lot of dumb stuff

#54 infecthead

infecthead
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

i dunno about fun school stories but kids at my school say a lot of dumb stuff

That's pretty much every school :p

Reading some of these stories...they're pretty crazy. I never realised how prevalent student/teacher relationships were, and haven't really had any weird or creepy teachers.

#55 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

We had a middle aged art teacher who was a pothead, she used to go out during lunch and bun up. I remember her coming into one of our art lessons when we were drawing and shit then she picks up my mates work, picks up some colours and starts colouring it in for him saying "oh needs some more blue and purple". When she finished he goes "but miss it's an apple..."

#56 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

We had a middle aged art teacher who was a pothead, she used to go out during lunch and bun up. I remember her coming into one of our art lessons when we were drawing and shit then she picks up my mates work, picks up some colours and starts colouring it in for him saying "oh needs some more blue and purple". When she finished he goes "but miss it's an apple..."

That reminds me of my art teacher in high school. She called me "Kissen" (my name is Cristen) and was always encouraging me to use colors other than the ones I would normally use. She was incredibly ditzy and forgetful, and we were all convinced she did drugs. I actually learned a lot from her about color, and art in general, come to think of it.

#57 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

Me and my teacher are emailing an awful lot at the moment. Sometimes I stay behind just to chat to him, we often end up walking to our cars together, if he catches me in one of my frees he'll show me cool chemistry/paragliding stuff he's been up to. I wonder if it's getting to the stage where it's a teensy bit too friendly. Not that I mind at all, he's a cute, clever and interesting guy but I don't want to endanger his career as it's clear he has a passion for teaching. Hmm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users