AB and NeonAP not working

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Xur

Xur
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

Hello,

I am trying to get things started and test out a few applications. I have had success testing Pyramids auto player and Cheat auto player, however nether Abrosia or NeonAP seem to be working for me.

I have tried running Abrosia a few times, and it never buys anything. I tried using NeonAP to price the 4 items I had in my shop. It priced them on the screen and said it worked, however later that day when I checked my shop, the items were never changed.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Xur

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

You may have your profit margin set too high to be able to see anything worthwhile buying (thats why Abrosia may not have bought anything. Also its not guaranteed to buy you every single UB itemz). As for the Pricer, you need to make sure that once you've used it to price your items, you click save prices to shop before closing it.

#3 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

Also, I'm going to assume you understand the basic principles of restocking.

If you sit in a shop during a slow time and there are always 22-24 items there, you'll be far less likely to restock anything.
Especially not being advanced, try clearing a shop. That could help a lot :p

#4 Xur

Xur
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

Oh, okay I didn't save with the AP....so now that is probably working.

For AB, I had set profit > 4500....is that too high?

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

I would go down with profit to about 3000 (most of the time I leave mine set at 2500 and get a lot of buys). But as Gorix also stated, you will need to make sure that the shop isn't full either (22-24 items in the shop is hardly worth trying to RS there as at best only 1-2 items restock). Try shops with around 15-20 items ;) OR clear out the shop manually by yourself.

#6 Xur

Xur
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

Yeah all the shops seem to be >23 items....

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

EDIT: Rewording.

If you use a list you'll be able to chose what shops you want to run Abrosia in, as you aren't advanced and can't use the "choose shops" button/function in the actual program. A list for a certain shop (say shop 1 fresh foods) will tell Abrosia what you want to buy in that shop (as it lists items that you put into the list). As the list is for Shop 1 (Fresh Foods), Abrosia will run in that shop. You can only have 1 shop per list (so you can't have items for shops 1 and 2 on the same list, they'll have to be on separate lists).

That way you could run it in shops that don't have large amounts of items in them (22-25 items). We've got a couple guides on how to make lists for Abrosia.

That's what I ment by being able to chose shops though making a list. To choose your shops without using a list, you do have to have advanced membership for that.

Edited by Satsuki, 24 October 2012 - 05:42 PM.

#8 Xur

Xur
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

To chose your shops I believe you must be an advanced user?

#9 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

Yes, you must have an advanced membership to select which shop you'd like to AB in. :)

#10 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

Yes, you must have an advanced membership to select which shop you'd like to AB in. :)

Unless you make your own restock list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users