Photo

Best abrosia settings?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pinetree

Pinetree
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

I live here in the US and I keep missing most big ticket items. I'm fairly new to the program, what settings should I use that would allow me to catch items but at the same time not be deemed suspicious?

My settings right now are:
General wait: 4-7 sec
Pre-Haggle: .4-.5 sec
OCR delay: .4-.5 sec

Please let me know if i'm doing anything wrong. I'm still new to this.

#2 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

I live here in the US and I keep missing most big ticket items. I'm fairly new to the program, what settings should I use that would allow me to catch items but at the same time not be deemed suspicious?

Those in my opinion are the best safe settings.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

Those in my opinion are the best safe settings.

I would say that as well. What kind of buy times are you getting with those settings? And where exactly are you running Aborisa in?

#4 jdoll

jdoll
  • 38 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

Really depends on your internet speed I think. If it's too fast then make the prehaggle higher imo.

#5 Pinetree

Pinetree
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:20 AM

Right now i'm in Stamp and Magic. In the past hour in magic, i've missed everything that's stocked so far.

My past three buy times in stamp where:
1420, 1500, and 1790 ms

Edited by Pinetree, 27 October 2012 - 11:33 AM.

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

Well, those two shops are very competitive and always have lots of people in there restocking. It makes sense that you'd miss a lot of items there. (Even with your current settings [which are fine] and buy times [which are also good] )

I'd recommend shops like food (where I've snagged a number of UB items like rainbow neggs and grey toast) and books (snagged two UBs there). Both stock good profit items and tend to have less people in them than stamps and magic.

It's quality over quantity. If you want to buy small amounts of items that sell for very much, stamps and magic are good for that. If you want more items, but aren't worth as much as some other items (morphing potions and stamps) stores like books and food are best.
With buying more small profit items, I've made around 10mil with that method (though it did take me 4 months to do so.) Most of my items are 3-10k profit (in foods) and around 8-50k (in books).

The buy items you have seem just fine.

Edited by Satsuki, 27 October 2012 - 12:23 PM.

#7 Pinetree

Pinetree
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

Alright, thanks for all your help! ^___^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users