Photo

Abrosia Scheduler

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Contrasai

Contrasai
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

So, I have a set up such that I auto buy on a completely different network and computer than where my main is. I don't have access to this account at all times when I'm running Abrosia. (I mean, technically, I do, but I'd have to leave my house and drive to where it is).

Obvs. I use the scheduler and haven't had any problems but I noticed after friending the account that I buy on that it stays logged on for hours after I've set the stop time. It'll stop auto buying and refreshing and stuff but the account is still logged in. I don't know for how long exactly it stays on because I just went and stopped Abrosia and I'm guessing that this isn't a new thing and it's done this all along, I just wasn't friends with the account until now and didn't notice.

Also, I searched the forums for topics about the scheduler but most everything I found was geared specifically towards how to set it up and how long to use it. This is probably just a case of me being completely ignorant about how the program works in general but I would really appreciate it if someone who knows about the mechanics of Abrosia and how the scheduler works could let me know!

#2 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:18 AM

Your friends avatar will still show on your side bar about 30 minutes after the person (your friend) has logged off. It is ok if you still see yourself (friend account) on your main, it does not mean your AB account is truly still logged in.

On the other hand, if you can still see your friend avatar on your side bar after an hour, you may want to double check you have definitely logged out of your AB account. Hope this made sense.

#3 Contrasai

Contrasai
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:39 AM

That made sense but my question is a bit more specific than that. I have Abrosia set up with the scheduler. I am not at the computer for the majority of the time that it is running. It stops running at the particular time I told it to stop via the scheduler, but it remains open, waiting for the next scheduled time that it's supposed to start.

Tonight, the account was logged in for, I think, 2-3 hours after Abrosia stopped buying before I went and shut the whole program off manually. It definitely doesn't stay logged in all night because it wasn't logged in yesterday morning. But I'm concerned about how long it does stay logged in, especially since, after it stops buying and refreshing shops and stuff, I'm not actually doing anything on the account. I have no other programs set up so I'm just logged in for hours.

#4 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:32 AM

It doesn't matter if you're logged in for hours, so long as Abrosia isn't actually doing anything. It's the same as leaving your browser on while logged in. I've left a Neo page open for days on end while I go to school, sleep, eat, whatever, and I've racked up hours on the hours online thing. It's not really important. But in reference to your question; I believe though Abrosia isn't doing anything, it's still "logged in", as it were, to Neo. That's why sometimes if you have the Program Manager running in the background while you're surfing, you get logged off randomly.

#5 DomDom

DomDom
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:58 AM

oh my god, this brings a wave of relief to me too. I was wondering if it was acting up and such. But thank goodness someone asked this, I was about to post the same type question as well :heart:

#6 Contrasai

Contrasai
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:37 AM

Thaaaaaaaaank you, Irrana.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users