Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1501 soggytoast

soggytoast
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

I'm getting an "Attempting to withdraw more than what's in the bank" error message when using the Min/Max NP on hand feature, despite having plenty of NP, PIN entered, etc. Is there a solution for this?

#1502 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:20 PM

Holy crap. Well, that is intense. I will remember that. I just figured that it had done a few e^25 in complexity already, and this one multiple times has just not done anything for a while. So does it just loop if it cant figure it out after 50 minutes?

6/23/2014 3:39:45 PM: ShapeShifter Solver: Getting new game...
6/23/2014 3:39:45 PM: ShapeShifter Solver: Time allotment exceeded. Getting new puzzle.
6/23/2014 2:51:44 PM: ShapeShifter Solver: LEVEL 48 (8x7, 18 shapes, 3 states) this may take a while (complexity = 1.69E+25).

Adjust the puzzle runtime multiplier (increase it) if you have hardware less then an i5 desktop model.

I'm getting an "Attempting to withdraw more than what's in the bank" error message when using the Min/Max NP on hand feature, despite having plenty of NP, PIN entered, etc. Is there a solution for this?

While I can't reproduce this, ValorSuite will have this fixed.

#1503 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:39 AM

Hello! AVG is accusing a Trojan Horse and I can't open it, what should I do?

#1504 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:11 AM

You can add the suite to the "exceptions" list.

Exceptions how to: http://www.avg.com/ww-en/faq.num-5187

#1505 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:14 AM

You can add the suite to the "exceptions" list.
Exceptions how to: http://www.avg.com/ww-en/faq.num-5187

There's also a picture how-to in the Suite Guide.

#1506 IdontcheatIpromisetnt

IdontcheatIpromisetnt
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:18 AM

I want to try the sniper later, seems interesting

#1507 soggytoast

soggytoast
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:00 AM

While I can't reproduce this, ValorSuite will have this fixed.

Great to hear! Keep up the good work.

#1508 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

Thank you very much, it worked <3

#1509 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:19 PM

Does the AAA buyer actually work with the new algorithm or is it that people are lucky that the 7 minute cycle happened to be on the old cycle??

If the timing is all that's changed the bot will adapt automatically.

#1510 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

Anyone have a good AAA list they care to share, or could someone at least tell me if the one found in this thread still works/is beneficial? I don't know the first thing about the AAA but my account is old enough so I'd like to shop there. I got some good buys from there back in the day when it would work within Abrosia.

#1511 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

Anyone have a good AAA list they care to share, or could someone at least tell me if the one found in this thread still works/is beneficial? I don't know the first thing about the AAA but my account is old enough so I'd like to shop there. I got some good buys from there back in the day when it would work within Abrosia.

You're an Adv+ member, you can use the Restock List option. Just remember than items restocked in the AAA have rarity between 80 and 99. It's a lot of items (it's 116 pages of items and only the last 10 are worthy), but if you chose to order them "By profit: Ascending" and "Items for page: 100" and then jump to page 106 you'll find items with +100k profit. Use Eefi's site to build your list after that. :)

P.S.: DON'T USE OUTDATED LISTS. D:

Edited by Athayde, 01 July 2014 - 10:44 AM.

#1512 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:47 AM

You're an Adv+ member, you can use the Restock List option. Just remember than items restocked in the AAA have rarity between 80 and 99. It's a lot of items (it's 116 pages of items and only the last 10 are worthy), but if you chose to order them "By profit: Ascending" and "Items for page: 100" and then jump to page 106 you'll find items with +100k profit. Use Eefi's site to build your list after that. :)

P.S.: DON'T USE OUTDATED LISTS. D:

Hmm Restock List option? I will look into it. Thanks for the info.

#1513 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:51 AM

Hmm Restock List option? I will look into it. Thanks for the info.

Here.

"Search" | "Packrat" | "Restock Lists" | "Etc. :P"

#1514 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:58 AM

Yeah yeah I had found it. Thought it may have been somewhere in this program and I had been overlooking it. I think I got a decent idea of what I am doing now. Thanks again!

#1515 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

The updated ValorSuite has been completed with the exception of cross platform shapeshifter solver. It's currently undergoing QA and vetting.

#1516 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:42 PM

Cross platform shapeshifter solver is in the works then (sorry I don't get what QA and vetting mean unless that's for the main program)? Even if that's for the main program, it's nice to see you thinking of putting a cross platform solver in.

It just keeps getting better and better!

Thank you for all your wonderful work, Val!

#1517 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

Cross platform shapeshifter solver is in the works then (sorry I don't get what QA and vetting mean unless that's for the main program)? Even if that's for the main program, it's nice to see you thinking of putting a cross platform solver in.

It just keeps getting better and better!

Thank you for all your wonderful work, Val!

The entire suite will be cross platform, not just the solver.

QA is making sure weird things don't happen.

#1518 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

The updated ValorSuite has been completed with the exception of cross platform shapeshifter solver. It's currently undergoing QA and vetting.

Sounds promising :D

#1519 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:16 AM

hey Val :) you know how we can use "semi-automatic Auction Sniping" on the Auction Sniper tab right. Is there any chance you can make an "item exception" addon so that we can add an exception to any item we chose during the Sniping process. 

hey Val :) you know how we can use "semi-automatic Auction Sniping" on the Auction Sniper tab right. Is there any chance you can make an "item exception" addon so that we can add an exception to any item we chose during the Sniping process. 

#1520 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:36 AM

Posted this in the guide thread yesterday but maybe it will have better luck being seen here. This is the error I get when I try to import a list into the USAB.

bj785t.jpg

#1521 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:12 AM

Anyone ever have issues with the auto trainer? Pets Level is between 100-105, Endurance is 204-208, STR is 195-200.

Basically what I'm trying to say is there is definitely training options. I have STR, DEF, END all checked off to train and yet I get this:

Side note: It also wont stop until I escape the actual program.

Attached Files

Edited by xNarcotic, 02 July 2014 - 09:12 AM.

#1522 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

You can use the grid as an override for prices. Set the max price to 0 and it will never buy it.

Posted this in the guide thread yesterday but maybe it will have better luck being seen here. This is the error I get when I try to import a list into the USAB.

bj785t.jpg

There's something wrong with your list. You likely have a separator somewhere with nothing on the left side like:
item1|price
item2|price
|price
item3|price

Anyone ever have issues with the auto trainer? Pets Level is between 100-105, Endurance is 204-208, STR is 195-200.

Basically what I'm trying to say is there is definitely training options. I have STR, DEF, END all checked off to train and yet I get this:

Side note: It also wont stop until I escape the actual program.

You have to check level.

#1523 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

Are any of your stats over 2x your level? (at MI health can go up to 3x). If so, you need to train level first before you can train anything else. Based on your post it doesn't look like you have level training selected. 

#1524 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

You can use the grid as an override for prices. Set the max price to 0 and it will never buy it.

There's something wrong with your list. You likely have a separator somewhere with nothing on the left side like:
item1|price
item2|price
|price
item3|price

You have to check level.

Ok so I could type for instance babaa care|50 and it should work? Do you include the space in an item name?

#1525 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

Ok so I could type for instance babaa care|50 and it should work? Do you include the space in an item name?

Yes, spaces are allowed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users