Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#126 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Go for it anytime. There's no setup for the software. You just extract the archive to a folder then run the main exe.
I realized my error. I wasn't extracting the entire archive. *facepalm* I was only extracting the .exe. It's working now. Thank you for the program! I'm going to go test it out now! Also, thanks for your patience and helping me!

I'm going to try the KFer out first. I really want to add the trophy to my look up and eventually the avatar. :) It's working great!
I don't have any suggestions as of now, but I'll check in and let you know what I think in a few days!

Well after trying the Kad Feeder, it was successful! YAY! :) *rubs shiny new trophy*

I'll try the others tomorrow!

#127 pataton

pataton
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Thank you for this program! I will definitely use the kad feeder in the future, and am looking forward to the auto-trainer :)

#128 Brentm

Brentm
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

I am loving the program! But can you make it to where we can do the Money Tree for more than 100 cylces? Thanks :)

#129 PinkRainbows

PinkRainbows
  • 125 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

Kad feeder is great. Done it 1-2 times feed couple kads! :D

#130 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

Are you going to release any source code? :D

#131 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

Btw how do you use the auction sniper. :o

#132 RazzyRhapsody

RazzyRhapsody
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

How does the Kad feeder work exactly?

#133 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

has a mod confirmed these to be safe? has  a source code been posted?

#134 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

No and no.

#135 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

Are you going to release any source code? :D

When I'm done.

Btw how do you use the auction sniper. :o

Create a list of things to snipe for or check "Use cached list with cost over" and set a minimum cost to snipe for.

How does the Kad feeder work exactly?

It waits until a kad is hungry, uses the items in your inventory to feed them and if you don't have anything in your inventory, buys them with a max cost specified and feeds them then displays a rendered HTML result for your pleasure.

#136 PinkRainbows

PinkRainbows
  • 125 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

Been using it on and off past couple days. Long as you dont over do it with kad feeds I'm pretty sure its safe. :)

#137 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

The program just seemed to altogether not work on my computer except the money tree grabber and even that would log out for no reason constantly.

You can't browse Neopets and use the software at the same time. They use independent sessions. I dislike software touching my cookies and so I don't write mine to mess with other people's cookies.

It works flawlessly with my pool of testers (~30 accounts) plus the people from these forums when properly configured.

I've changed the main download link to a self extracting executable. This way it requires no third party dependencies to use other then what is required.

#138 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

It won't bid on any item that has multiple names for the same item.

The auctions show the item image as a thumbnail (from memory it's been a while since I've looked at the Auctions).  If you have a list of these items (which I'm assuming you must, because it's already skipping them), when it detects one, have it look at the image url to determine which item it is and associate a value this way.  You could make this a user editable list if you wish or leave it automated.

#139 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

Still can't seem to get it to work.

#140 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

Still can't seem to get it to work.

Installing the Visual C++ redistributables didn't help?

#141 Xarieste

Xarieste
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

Whatever changed have been made recently helped drastically with the performance of the program for me but it still has a tendency to start acting all screwy for no reason.

#142 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

Brent asked a good question. Any reason you're capping number of cycles for MTG?

#143 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:17 AM

Whatever changed have been made recently helped drastically with the performance of the program for me but it still has a tendency to start acting all screwy for no reason.

Can you give me an example?

Brent asked a good question. Any reason you're capping number of cycles for MTG?

I'm going to change each bot from cycles to seconds.

EDIT: New release.

Edited by Valorous, 18 February 2013 - 08:54 AM.

#144 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

Installing the Visual C++ redistributables didn't help?

Same error, This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

#145 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

Same error, This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

Try the following:

... check that the dll's aren't being blocked by the OS. To check that, right click on the dll, go to Properties and look on the bottom right of the dialog under the Advanced button. If there's a button there that says "Unblock" then click it.

#146 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

This is what comes up.

Attached Files

#147 Bertrude

Bertrude
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

Another version has been released with decreased memory usage, increased speed and some reliability changes.

There doesn't appear to be much demand for this so I'm not sure how long I'm going to continue.

You are better off making macro's for another game, where your work would be appreciated, these programs have worked for a decade...

People don't really need them i'm assuming because so many people have made already.. Very nice work though.

Ah. Sorry.

I think I'll stay away for now >.<

www.virustotal.com 

Next time, Save the file, and scan it yourself.. The virus will only run if you click run..

Not to mention this file is 100% clean, and you are a fucking idiot for posting this nonsense... 100% unproductive post.. 

This is the shit that pisses me off, especially when someone actually works hard on coding something for you faggot leechers and you are basically going to flame. 

You should of got a warning for this, non sense..

#148 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

I wanted to Kad, but oh well.

#149 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

www.virustotal.com 

Next time, Save the file, and scan it yourself.. The virus will only run if you click run..

Not to mention this file is 100% clean, and you are a fucking idiot for posting this nonsense... 100% unproductive post.. 

This is the shit that pisses me off, especially when someone actually works hard on coding something for you faggot leechers and you are basically going to flame. 

You should of got a warning for this, non sense..

The user raised a genuine concern considering that Valorous had very few posts when he posted this program and we've had previous cases of people trying to post malicious programs so your response was totally uncalled for...

#150 Bertrude

Bertrude
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

The user raised a genuine concern considering that Valorous had very few posts when he posted this program and we've had previous cases of people trying to post malicious programs so your response was totally uncalled for...

Not really that uncalled for.... 

That post alone probably cost Valorous a thousand downloads by now, as most people will typically scroll down first to see the reviews.. Bad publicity is not always good publicity..

Not to mention my post was not nearly as unproductive as his, I actually taught him something new.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users