Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#151 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

Not really that uncalled for.... 
That post alone probably cost Valorous a thousand downloads by now, as most people will typically scroll down first to see the reviews.. Bad publicity is not always good publicity..
Not to mention my post was not nearly as unproductive as his, I actually taught him something new.

Not even close to a thousand users have even read this thread.

#152 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

I personally see reviews, but still download and test whatever it is to see it myself =)

And as they called, Valorous posted the program when they had a low post count which makes people scared of using the program, naturally.

I totally approve it, it`s really useful and free.

#153 Bertrude

Bertrude
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

This is what comes up.

You probably have the standard archiver for windows XP, try installing winrar or 7zip.

or this: http://www.helpcomp..../c-8024200d.php

You are welcome.

I personally see reviews, but still download and test whatever it is to see it myself =)

And as they called, Valorous posted the program when they had a low post count which makes people scared of using the program, naturally.

I totally approve it, it`s really useful and free.

I'm not new, I know, thanks though. :p But saving then scanning the file, is a good way to not fill up the thread with useless bullshit.

Not even close to a thousand users have even read this thread.

You get the point though. 

#154 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

I guess not everyone knows that, it was good pointing that out.

It`s just that the way you did it wasn`t the appropriated one ;)

#155 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

You get the point though.

I got your point. It was wrong but I got it.

And, of course, just virus scanning a file doesn't mean that it's not malicious which is why some people prefer not to run programs like these when they're packed or obfuscated as this one appears to be. Personally I find that to be a sensible precaution and it's one that I tend to take myself.

#156 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

Downloaded on my laptop and it works fine, what would you say the freeze rate is for the Kad feeder?

#157 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

And, of course, just virus scanning a file doesn't mean that it's not malicious which is why some people prefer not to run programs like these when they're packed or obfuscated as this one appears to be. Personally I find that to be a sensible precaution and it's one that I tend to take myself.

And this. I scanned the program but decided against using it right away because to required multiple downloads.

That being said, you clearly missed the post where I APOLOGIZED to Val and said I would be using his program :3

But it's okay, I forgive you.

#158 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

Downloaded on my laptop and it works fine, what would you say the freeze rate is for the Kad feeder?

I've never been frozen when feeding in less than 60 minute intervals. I kind of feel like an asshole because it feeds every single one concurrently.

#159 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

Really? I've ran it for like 3 mains and it hasn't fed one.

#160 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Really? I've ran it for like 3 mains and it hasn't fed one.

It significantly has to do with timing. If you're feeding when it resets you will probably immediately be successful.

Edited by Valorous, 20 February 2013 - 05:40 PM.

#161 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

You are better off making macro's for another game, where your work would be appreciated, these programs have worked for a decade...

People don't really need them i'm assuming because so many people have made already.. Very nice work though.

www.virustotal.com 

Next time, Save the file, and scan it yourself.. The virus will only run if you click run..

Not to mention this file is 100% clean, and you are a fucking idiot for posting this nonsense... 100% unproductive post.. 

This is the shit that pisses me off, especially when someone actually works hard on coding something for you faggot leechers and you are basically going to flame. 

You should of got a warning for this, non sense..

Why is he better off making programs/macros for another game when this is a Neopets Cheating Site, obviously people coming here are after Neopets Programs.

As for the 2nd half of your post, scanning a file to check if it has a virus is easy for anyone to do, in this game it still doesn't make it a safe program to use.  So not sure what sort of reputation you're trying to get by attacking another user for showing genuine concern when you appear to have no idea yourself.

Any half-assed programmer could make a program to do what they SAY it will do, and steal user accounts/passwords at the same time.  Not saying this is what this user has done, as he seems to have put a lot of time and effort into his programming and seems relatively legit.  When a person is relatively new to a site, distrust is the norm when it comes to running programs created by them unless they are reviewed and compiled by another more trusted user.  Hence the idea of "use at your own risk"

#162 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

I'm in the process of improving the efficiency of some shop wizard issues (low efficiency of very high value items) then I believe I will be working on the Shape Shifter solver when I have the time (I'm only able to work on this project perhaps an hour a week).

#163 arney

arney
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

This has been an awesome program, Valorous! Thank you for taking the time to make it, each update brings something else I didn't know I couldn't live without

#164 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

This has been an awesome program, Valorous! Thank you for taking the time to make it, each update brings something else I didn't know I couldn't live without

Make sure to use the cached list with the Auction Sniper. It's fairly amusing to say the least.

#165 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

The kado feeder was working alright in the earlier versions. Now it sort of stop working..

[28/2/2013 3:18:18 PM] Kad Feeder Completed.
[28/2/2013 3:18:15 PM] Kad Feeder Running (100000 seconds).
[28/2/2013 3:18:15 PM] 0 new item prices downloaded from central database. 1202 found in total.

#166 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

The kado feeder was working alright in the earlier versions. Now it sort of stop working..

[28/2/2013 3:18:18 PM] Kad Feeder Completed.
[28/2/2013 3:18:15 PM] Kad Feeder Running (100000 seconds).
[28/2/2013 3:18:15 PM] 0 new item prices downloaded from central database. 1202 found in total.

I'll look into it. Could you tell me the last 3 log entries on the kad feeder tab?

#167 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

Added to the Neocodex Guide Directory.

#168 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:34 AM

Added to the Neocodex Guide Directory.

Thank you.

A new update has been released that considerably improves the quality of life for the software's users (regarding shop wizard banned).

#169 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • 136 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

It just brings up a firefox web with the kad area, the name is kad feeder nodes.

There is nothing in the kado tab. 

#170 andyhoi

andyhoi
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

Yeah I have been trying to get the Kad feeder to work and it hasn't been working for me too :(

#171 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

Kad Feeder works fine/great for me.

#172 Zemx

Zemx
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

Great program, but I was wondering what sort of items you guys list for the money tree grabber?

#173 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

It just brings up a firefox web with the kad area, the name is kad feeder nodes.

There is nothing in the kado tab. 

Yeah I have been trying to get the Kad feeder to work and it hasn't been working for me too :(

The bot thinks you have damaged kad feeding nodes. There's an error somewhere in parsing.

Are you using the premium bar?

#174 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:40 AM

I always shut off the premium bar before using Abrosia or kad feeder. 

#175 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

I always shut off the premium bar before using Abrosia or kad feeder. 

There is now an implement to assist me next time the error comes up. Hopefully I can have this fixed soon.

Edited by Valorous, 04 March 2013 - 06:19 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users