Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#176 andyhoi

andyhoi
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

The bot thinks you have damaged kad feeding nodes. There's an error somewhere in parsing.

Are you using the premium bar?

I'm using a the premium bar. I only really shut it off to autobuy and don't do that when trying to feed.

#177 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

A blacklist for unbuyable Kad foods would be handy. You could type in item names which would be skipped when the feeder checks the kads. Also starting the checking/feeding from the bottom right corner would help especially with mini restocks.

#178 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:28 AM

A blacklist for unbuyable Kad foods would be handy. You could type in item names which would be skipped when the feeder checks the kads. Also starting the checking/feeding from the bottom right corner would help especially with mini restocks.

It already blacklists unbuyable kad foods.

Could you elaborate on:

Also starting the checking/feeding from the bottom right corner would help especially with mini restocks.

#179 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

If I've understood correctly, the Kad feeder checks/tries to feed Kads starting from the top left corner:

1 2 3 4

5 6 7 8

etc.

I suggest that the program could inverse that checking and start from the bottom right corner

etc.

8 7 6 5

4 3 2 1

I think it would speed up the process even more because the unbuyable food/Kad combinations are at the top, so the program wouldn't even had to check those before trying to feed buyable foods.

edit: Also, during main restocks parsing/checking if the program actually succeeded to feed a Kad and stopping would be a nice feature. ("Hooray... you've succesfully fed...")

Edited by mintpro, 05 March 2013 - 12:33 PM.

#180 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

If I've understood correctly, the Kad feeder checks/tries to feed Kads starting from the top left corner:

1 2 3 4

5 6 7 8

etc.

I suggest that the program could inverse that checking and start from the bottom right corner

etc.

8 7 6 5

4 3 2 1

I think it would speed up the process even more because the unbuyable food/Kad combinations are at the top, so the program wouldn't even had to check those before trying to feed buyable foods.

edit: Also, during main restocks parsing/checking if the program actually succeeded to feed a Kad and stopping would be a nice feature. ("Hooray... you've succesfully fed...")

It only seems that the unbuyables are at the top due to Neopet's ordering of unfed to fed and generally all of the buyable kad's having being fed. When the kad area is cleared however, it is random and the unbuyables will have already been skipped.

For your edit remarks I would have to agree. the kad feeder needs more work but managing to feed them is a large amount of luck even with an auto feeder so I haven't had much development time put into it.

#181 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

I just ran it. Same thing as before. :S

#182 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

I3NLk.gif

#183 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:03 PM

Freeze rate, has anyone been frozen for using this recently?

#184 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

These look like great programs, but I have a few questions. Am I right in assuming that the program searches for items based on the order in which they appear on your list? Also, is there a limit to how many items you can search for? I'm trying to use the money tree grabber, which was working wonderfully earlier, but now I keep getting errors. My list is huge, but even when I shorten it I'm getting errors.

Another great feature would be if you could delete the list. Right now it only lets me add addition items, not remove the ones that I already have. I accidentally added a few junk items to my list, and removing them has been a huge pain.

Finally, does anyone know if the default 'wait before grab' time is safe? 100 ms to 200 ms seems kinda fast. 

#185 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:23 AM

I just ran it. Same thing as before. :S

Update your copy to the latest version (0.8.11.4) as of the time I'm posting this.

Freeze rate, has anyone been frozen for using this recently?

No freeze has ever been reported.

These look like great programs, but I have a few questions. Am I right in assuming that the program searches for items based on the order in which they appear on your list? Also, is there a limit to how many items you can search for? I'm trying to use the money tree grabber, which was working wonderfully earlier, but now I keep getting errors. My list is huge, but even when I shorten it I'm getting errors.

Another great feature would be if you could delete the list. Right now it only lets me add addition items, not remove the ones that I already have. I accidentally added a few junk items to my list, and removing them has been a huge pain.

Finally, does anyone know if the default 'wait before grab' time is safe? 100 ms to 200 ms seems kinda fast. 

It does indeed search in order of the list. There is no order. I made a list of 20,000 random names and I had no errors besides duplicate keys (I'll fix this next time I get a chance -- once again I get about an hour a week to work on this project).

You can the entire list by selecting an item, pressing ctrl-a then hitting delete on your keyboard or alternatively selecting one and hitting delete on your keyboard.

#186 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

What is the best settings for the Kad Feeder?

#187 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

How does the bidding work with the auction sniper? Does it bid a smaller number over the max bid? Or does it do the maximum?

#188 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:22 AM

How does the bidding work with the auction sniper? Does it bid a smaller number over the max bid? Or does it do the maximum?

Smallest increment it can for maximum profit.

#189 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

The login is bugged in the latest version (v0.8.11.4). Previous versions have worked fine.

Spoiler

#190 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

^ I'm getting the same error.

#191 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

Try with the new version and let me know if anything changes.

#192 kwed5d

kwed5d
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

To update to the new version do I have to re-download the updated program, or is there an update I can download and apply to the folder I have your wonderful program installed in?

If you don't have the time don't worry about reading the rest of this.

By the way auction sniper is awesome, only thing I have noticed is that sometimes it buys things saying I will have, say, 10,000 profit when actually the profit comes out to be close to nothing (like ~100). I was wondering, to find the estimated value does the program go into the neocodex database or does it find it using the shop wizard? If it takes the shop wizard route is there a way to make it use the super shop wizard for just a selected group of items?

#193 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

I redownloaded the program and am still getting the same errors.

Thanks for all your work though, this is one of my favorite programs. It's amazing when it works properly.

#194 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

To update to the new version do I have to re-download the updated program, or is there an update I can download and apply to the folder I have your wonderful program installed in?

If you don't have the time don't worry about reading the rest of this.

By the way auction sniper is awesome, only thing I have noticed is that sometimes it buys things saying I will have, say, 10,000 profit when actually the profit comes out to be close to nothing (like ~100). I was wondering, to find the estimated value does the program go into the neocodex database or does it find it using the shop wizard? If it takes the shop wizard route is there a way to make it use the super shop wizard for just a selected group of items?

Redownload it. All you need to do is replace the "ValorousNeopetsSuite.exe" file with the new one.

The software uses a centralized database for shop wizard data. This data is populated by the users by finding it with the shop wizard and reporting it's finds anonymously.

I redownloaded the program and am still getting the same errors.

Thanks for all your work though, this is one of my favorite programs. It's amazing when it works properly.

Log into your account and delete all of your neomails from theneopetsteam (or whatever their account is). If it doesn't work after that I'm going to need a screenshot until I finish my anonymous error reporting system.

#195 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Error i got when trying to login.

Spoiler

Edited by Wisdom, 07 March 2013 - 03:17 PM.

#196 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Thank you so much for this program!  Going to try it now and see how it works :)  +rep

#197 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

All of the login errors should now be fixed with the new version.

The Kad Feeder requires you to have the default Neopets layout.

#198 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

The program seems to be working flawlessly now. I've managed to get several codestones, faeries, and map pieces from the money tree. Thanks for the update!

#199 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

The program seems to be working flawlessly now. I've managed to get several codestones, faeries, and map pieces from the money tree. Thanks for the update!

How long do you keep the program running for?

#200 Ninfia

Ninfia
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

very wonderful program~ thank you sooo much for this. i had a money tree grabbing program before, but it would lag so much and not accept the change in time - it just plain stopped working :/

thank you so much~

one question:

is the wait time the most ideal, or is there anything better i should enter?

Edited by honeylatte, 10 March 2013 - 07:20 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users