Photo

Restock ban question

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Xeronations

Xeronations
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

Do I need to stop running Abroisa after I get restock banned to become un-restock banned? Or will it happen regardless?

#2 ElBastardoVerde

ElBastardoVerde
  • Shitstorm

• 220 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Once you're restock banned, it can take a few hours for it to go away. In the mean time, you can use the Attic ABer, or you can just do whatever you want.

#3 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Also you can use the igloo which restocks some pretty good items at times. Got a kad item 400k and I have heard they restock chia pops. Also like destruct said the attic is a good place to if your account is old enough.

#4 Xeronations

Xeronations
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

So if I keeping running abrosia while I'm restock banned, I'll still get unbanned eventually?

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

Probably, but running the autobuyer for more than 3-4 hours straight is very dangerous. Just keep that in mind. What would it look like to TNT if someone was RS'ing for like 6+ hours straight....? Not very 'human-like' eh?

#6 Xeronations

Xeronations
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

Hmmm, I suppose. How would I control this then, if I'm having my autobuyers on VPS'? Is there a way to schedule it?

#7 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Abrosia scheduler ?
(Settings -> Program Settings -> Scheduler~)

#8 Steffen

Steffen
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

I always turn it off, once I get restock banned.

#9 Mud

Mud
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

So if I keeping running abrosia while I'm restock banned, I'll still get unbanned eventually?

yes the ban is always lifted. when you're rs banned from the main shops, you can try ABing at the Igloo or Attic, and it won't affect your ban in anyway. i do suggest turning off the main shop option after you get banned though because the more you refresh the longer the ban seems to be

#10 DannyyUK

DannyyUK
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

I always turn it off, and do something else, just wait the restock ban out and repeat :) I do about 3 hours a day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users