Quantcast

Photo

Adding a max profit or certain rarity to buy?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

Sometimes I find it easier to sell in shop for 99k but then lets say I get stuck with a 1 mil item and having to sell it through trading post which can take a long time. You may say if it is a million just put it in the shop for 99k but if you keep putting 500k - 2 mil items in your shop it is going to look a little suspicious in my opinion. Also maybe add a rarity to by like 99, 90+ etc.

#2 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

I would like these to be added.. But you could just make a custom list and search the item database which already has the rarity search.

#3 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

I would like these to be added.. But you could just make a custom list and search the item database which already has the rarity search.

It is slower then using the item DB if you use a list. Plus I don't think it would be that hard of a feature to add.

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

It is slower then using the item DB if you use a list.

Any difference is negligible. We're looking at improving how we collect rarity information in the future which would be necessary before we could add any rarity limit in Abrosia since we're missing quite a lot of rarities but the max profit thing should be fairly simple to implement, you'd have to suggest that to SL.

#5 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

Any difference is negligible. We're looking at improving how we collect rarity information in the future which would be necessary before we could add any rarity limit in Abrosia since we're missing quite a lot of rarities but the max profit thing should be fairly simple to implement, you'd have to suggest that to SL.

I will. I know when I think about it know the rarity would be a little harder since I know a lot of item in the DB do not have a rarity. Not all but I find the ones I search it says not specified or something to that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users