Photo

Hello and a couple questions!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 f1rstxlas7

f1rstxlas7
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Hello everyone! It's great to be here, but I'd like to start with some questions that I've been having. I'm not exactly sure where I should put this, so I guess I'll tack it onto my introduction!

I'm not sure if the mods can answer this, but I'll give it a shot. Can anyone explain in detail how often the item database is updated and how quickly new items are added? By updated I mean placeholder names changed to official names, rarities changing(to retired), etc. I understand how the pricing is updated, but what about some other things like I just mentioned?

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

Each buyable item usually gets priced completely about once per day and new items are added whenever somebody sees them restock in a shop while running Abrosia (or if they're manually added via the Item Database). With regard to the updating of item names, rarities etc we usually do that in bulk every so often because we haven't come up with a very reliable way to automate that efficiently yet but we haven't updated them for a while. We'll probably come up with some system to automate that eventually but it's not really a priority because we don't currently use rarities for anything and item names rarely change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users