• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

Perfection is defined by Wikipedia as "a state of completeness and flawlessness".

For whatever reason, it seems that humans can't reach that state in every aspect of their lives, i.e. even if everything seems to be perfect in that beings life, something happens and an aspect is imperfect again.

Theoretically, if one had to make a minimum of one mistake (such as choosing a personally unmoral decision) to ensure the balance of perfect/non-perfect, or "fate" would cause an imperfection for you, wouldn't it be better to choose what you fail at/make a mistake you know is a mistake, so you can succeed at the things you really want to?

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

Spoiler

Edited by Slowpoke, 22 March 2013 - 08:41 PM.

#3 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

Perfection is defined by Wikipedia as "a state of completeness and flawlessness".

For whatever reason, it seems that humans can't reach that state in every aspect of their lives, i.e. even if everything seems to be perfect in that beings life, something happens and an aspect is imperfect again.

Theoretically, if one had to make a minimum of one mistake (such as choosing a personally unmoral decision) to ensure the balance of perfect/non-perfect, or "fate" would cause an imperfection for you, wouldn't it be better to choose what you fail at/make a mistake you know is a mistake, so you can succeed at the things you really want to?

Yes. I know people who make mistakes in their lives on purpose to achieve a goal they've set for themselves or to make other people happy on their own terms.

What if the thing you do perfectly is fixing the mistakes or flaws in your life? You would be in a constant state of achieving perfection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users