Photo

Whats a good amount to SS per day?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Teemo

Teemo
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

Any of you have a safe amount of ssing or a safe list to make some quick ABing np?

I managed to make 250k a day of ssing while i sleep but i got frozen later, so I'm looking for a safe amount if any of you know any

#2 StudMuffin

StudMuffin
  • 242 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Just be realistic..No one on earth, in their right mind, is going to play games for 8 hours nonstop. Even if a real person were to do that, they'd probably get frozen. I advise that you spend some time actually playing the games, and finding out how much you can make, and the times it takes, etc. in an afternoon. Then simply SS as if it was really you playing. However if you use the search function for the forums mate, you'll find plenty of fair SS lists on here.

#3 eXcChris

eXcChris
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:28 AM

I'm sorry, still new here.

What does SS means?

#4 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

I'm sorry, still new here.

What does SS means?

Score Send(er)

#5 eXcChris

eXcChris
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

Thanks for telling me that so fast.

>.< I think I'm still blur, I still don't know what is score sender means.

Is it means sending game score to earn neopoints?

#6 kittenxx

kittenxx
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

Well first off, don't leave it up while you sleep. Make it seem realistic, you need to leave a bit of time in between every game you SS. Make sure the scores/times you are sending are realistic as well. Don't send gold trophy-worthy scores for every single game obviously. Its hard to pinpoint exactly how many a day you can send without being frozen, but just use some common sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users