Photo

Hey

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 trusper

trusper
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

Hey guys! I've been playing Neopets for quite a while now, close to 6 years. I've used this sites ID for quite a while, and now I'm trying the autobuyer.

Quick question about it, I've used it for 2 days now, and I'm getting really nervous. The log doesn't match what it really buys. I get red messages saying that an item couldn't be bought because of the 5 second rule, but when I check my inventory, there the item is (and it's a rare plushie so I know there was only 1). There was no confirmation that abrosia actually bought the item. Sometimes it doesn't even log anything. I'll have 3 things that the autobuyer bought, but there's no log of it.

As I'm writing this, the autobuyer is buying stuff even though I quit the program and don't have any scheduled times!!! What's going on?

#2 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

Check for another instance of the program running. If you minimise the ABer instead of closing it, it will keep running but hide the window completely (I've found, anyway) 

The two don't always keep logging each other out, so can AB against each other. (found out through testing, as a basic member only using one account, wanted to AB faster, ran 2 instances, found what I missed on one, was AB'd on the other as they were in the same shop) 

Basically, it could be that you still have it running in task manager.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users