Photo

Hey guys

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 janner

janner
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:16 AM

Hi guys, I'm kinda back, but I guess 'back' is a bit of an overstatement since I was never really THAT active.. I'm sure I had more than 0 posts though, but I guess a postcount from 2005 got reset somewhere in the 8 years of the existence of this forum since? I've always been more active at another site (not sure if I can post names here) but that forum died quite some time ago and I havent been really part of any cheating comunity since. Got a few GM scripts up, but other than that never really got into programming stuff for my own, mostly used other peoples' lovely programs ^^
Just some statistics; I'm 20 year old guy, from Amsterdam, was in Law school but quit and am starting Social Sciences next year (am doing an internship with a dutch weekly to kill the time inbetween, looks nice on the resumé). Other than that nothing too special really, live in a house with 3 other guys, we're all friends, and after work I mostly go to the gym, then eat and either go to sleep, game with the housemates or go out.
Looking forward to see if this is a community that fits and I'd wanna stick around after the Altador Cup ends, but the activity seems promising so far..

#2 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:14 AM

Hello. Welcome back I guess. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users