Abrosia Np Conversion

#ab

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

There's been a question that's been bugging me and I've been too afraid to make a new thread.

I've been using Abrosia for almost 2 months now. I read up on Scot's super system on my 2nd week here and I've been trying to imitate the gist of it using lists. Buying items of 2500 profit and above. (You know what I'm talking about if you've read it too)

I generally make 30 purchases a day (a good day) with average profits of 100k in certain shops of my choice. Now all these go to my shop where they often sit there gathering dust even though they've been competitively priced. Mind you I don't AB at the Tiki Tack Shop so the items bought are not crap. The sales I make daily come up to an average of 50k. My shop is almost always full and needs upgrading. The rest go into SDB and wait patiently there.

So when I read up on the success stories of Codexians who profit upwards of 250k a day, I wonder how long does it take to translate profits to pure nps. Both for buyables and UBs. Do you autoprice items? Is it advisable to do so? etc etc etc

I just would like some wisdom regarding turnover. Now I understand that there are those who would like to keep their AB voodoo magic knowledge to themselves and I respect that.

P.S: I've only managed to make 3mil pure nps since but have a couple mil in items waiting to be liquidated.

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

There was a guide on how to sell items you've ABed. It went something like this "Put it in your shop, and wait." That really is pretty much it. When I AB in main shops, if I get an ub that's worth about 200k I'll just sell it in my shop for 99,999. That tends to speed up the process a bit. There's no difference between manual and auto pricing, so there's nothing to worry about there. Maybe you're abing crap that no one wants.

#3 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

I autoprice. Things can take a while to sell. You just need to wait and maybe reprice things that have been sitting in your shop for a couple of weeks. There's nothing else to it.

#4 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

There was a guide on how to sell items you've ABed. It went something like this "Put it in your shop, and wait." That really is pretty much it. When I AB in main shops, if I get an ub that's worth about 200k I'll just sell it in my shop for 99,999. That tends to speed up the process a bit. There's no difference between manual and auto pricing, so there's nothing to worry about there. Maybe you're abing crap that no one wants.

Do you have a link for that guide? The list I made is pretty effective IMHO. Quite a number of quest items (including Kitchen Quest and Snow Faerie). Thanks.

I autoprice. Things can take a while to sell. You just need to wait and maybe reprice things that have been sitting in your shop for a couple of weeks. There's nothing else to it.

Do you use the Abrosia autopricer or the other one?

#5 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

Do you have a link for that guide? The list I made is pretty effective IMHO. Quite a number of quest items (including Kitchen Quest and Snow Faerie). Thanks.

The 'guide' literally says  "PUT ITEMS IN SHOP. FUCKING WAIT". That's the guide, and that's the best advice you'll get from anyone...even if it IS from Sweeney.

#6 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

Owh ok. Thanks Adam.  :)

#7 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:41 PM

I always autoprice before I start autobuying for the day until I get shop wizard banned. And then again after I stop autobuying. You can easily price around 30 items each time. Remember where the last priced item was and continue from there the next day. Prices change very frequently so updating yours more often definitely helps.

#8 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

If it helps, I get that quite a bit as well. I use the APer and my prices are 0.99 of current SW prices. You need to mass price your shop once in a while. Or if you really want to sell, knock everything down to an okay margin, then advertise on the shops board. That gets quite a few hits and you'll clear out pretty fast.

#9 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

Auto price twice a day, every day. Do the first one before you start ABing. Abrosia runs the shop wiz in the background, so you'll get wiz banned quickly if you price after running Abrosia.

#10 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:55 AM

Yeah items take a while to sell just be patient
If I was you I would empty sdb and price them all.
Pm me if you want some pointers. I empty my shop till every day to atleast 250k-500k.
Do you run aaa? Thats a big profit machine right there. I usually just catch wearables but there atleast 35-40k profit each.
I personally manually price but if you can set up your ap to price according to how you like it then why not. Just do it before ab then again when your done and if you get banned go on a shell and use that wiz to manually price the leftovers.

#11 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:38 AM

I use NeonAP.

#12 tom12

tom12
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

I price MYSELF. and i'll usually go 10k - even sometimes 20k...... less then SW price. I refresh SW 3 items.. see the lowest and adjust my price accordingly. The things in my shop usually sell within a day..

#13 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:52 AM

I price MYSELF. and i'll usually go 10k - even sometimes 20k...... less then SW price. I refresh SW 3 items.. see the lowest and adjust my price accordingly. The things in my shop usually sell within a day..

All I get are UBs though, TP fun times.

#14 tom12

tom12
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:06 AM

All I get are UBs though, TP fun times.

HAHA no doubt!! .. but say u get an UB for 70k... and its regually worth 600k.. brign the price down to 450k.. ur still making money haha!

#15 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:02 PM

Yeah items take a while to sell just be patient
If I was you I would empty sdb and price them all.
Pm me if you want some pointers. I empty my shop till every day to atleast 250k-500k.
Do you run aaa? Thats a big profit machine right there. I usually just catch wearables but there atleast 35-40k profit each.
I personally manually price but if you can set up your ap to price according to how you like it then why not. Just do it before ab then again when your done and if you get banned go on a shell and use that wiz to manually price the leftovers.

Well I can't AB AAA because of the latency. I'm in Asia you see and Neopets servers are in the US. So I can't snag anything from AAA. All I see is red all the time.

#16 LegitRSer

LegitRSer
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:34 PM

I've made about 75k my first day using it. Autoprice

#17 joshy9096

joshy9096
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

it all depends on what i buy i only sell books and stationary in my shop so if the aber picks a shop that isnt books or stationary i send it my sdb and sell it to a reseller for a bit over what i paid :} 

#18 autobuyer12

autobuyer12
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

Is autopricing avaliable for non-pro users, because mine doesn't seem to do it.  It puts the items in my shop but does not price them.

#19 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

Is autopricing avaliable for non-pro users, because mine doesn't seem to do it.  It puts the items in my shop but does not price them.

NeonAP'er works fine for me.

edit: fixed typo

Edited by mintpro, 15 June 2013 - 09:36 PM.

#20 DDaal

DDaal
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

Yeah I use neonAP'er works fine most of the times.

But if your stuff isn't selling, what kind of stuff are you trying to sell? If you are AB in collectable cards and getting the gold ones out, yah, you are going for a long wait, HTS. If you go with stuffs that are easy to sell and in high demand, like clothing for example, you would have a less hard time selling your items faster. Could you enlighten us with the items you are going for now?

#21 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

I AB in several food shops. I find food easier to sell than clothing. Even with competitive pricing, food clears out faster in my experience.

#22 Shapesnatch

Shapesnatch
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

I usually AP. than deduct 20-25% off the price. I'm really impatient, so I try to sell them as fast as possible. When you AB, you aren't really doing any work, so any profit is good profit.

#23 DDaal

DDaal
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:25 PM

I AB in several food shops. I find food easier to sell than clothing. Even with competitive pricing, food clears out faster in my experience.

Above rarity 90 useally sells pretty good yes, because of gourmet. Everything below that is hts.

#24 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

Above rarity 90 useally sells pretty good yes, because of gourmet. Everything below that is hts.

I have a gourmet food that hasn't sold in ages. Can't get a decent offer from anyone. Plus I'm unwilling to undersell cause the profit difference is huge.

#25 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:18 AM

How many items do you usually clear from your shop in a day?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users