Quantcast

Photo

TPPC General & Auto Attacker Bot

tppc bot pokemon auto attacker tppcrpg autoattacker auto attacker tppc auto attacker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#26 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:34 AM

OMG that's nice :) Well I'll try to send you all my Captcha images, 498 in my directory but I'm not sure if there are anymore captcha codes. Uhm if I miss any images and it shows up when you're battling, then use an if statement to find that and then download the image and stuff. Otherwise you could just refresh the page for a new captcha to show up. Pretty much whatever I have should have EVERY single captcha code in the game, otherwise Shrimpy may have added more.

Here is the download link (ZIP or RAR is fine if you have both): 

https://www.dropbox....Code Images.zip

https://www.dropbox....Code Images.rar

Also, be VERY careful when it comes to macroing battles! Trust me moderators are very smart and these are the most common reasons hackers get banned! 

They have this thing called "Battle Logs" which shows the exact time (as accurate as seconds I believe) of the start to finish of 1 battle. If it's faster than 2 seconds, it may look suspicious. Oh and for battles, please finish them or else if you leave a battle without clicking the "Leave Battle" button that counts as if you refreshed the page on the TPPC rules! So the best thing to do is only use the link once to enter the battle! In my script I have to manually go to the battle link. What I do is keep clicking until finished and then press the restart battle button.

498? lol why are there several thousand in each of your links?

The letters are only in the range of A-F, is that right?

And also, i noticed there are two types of captchas, the one with the brown background and the one with trees, under what circumstances are each displayed?

Edited by Nonexistent, 08 February 2014 - 09:35 AM.

#27 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:34 AM

498? lol why are there several thousand in each of your links?

The letters are only in the range of A-F, is that right?

And also, i noticed there are two types of captchas, the one with the brown background and the one with trees, under what circumstances are each displayed?

I only have 498 images in each one of the links. One of them is ZIP and the other is RAR file. Some computers don't have RAR so that's why I uploaded a ZIP copy of it. Oh are you talking about the file number image? Well I used iMacros to download them based on the loop count for downloading. Don't worry about the file name of them. There should only be 498. It's just some had duplicates so I removed them.

Yes there are 2 kinds of captchas so it might be faster if you can program Java to give either one of them and then start finding them. I suggest you can sort out both those types (green grass in 1 folder) and red/camo in another folder. It should be very easy to sort even without using a program because the green one has like 6KB while the red/camo has 45KB. 

Also, would you be interested in using Skype chat to discuss ideas about this macro? It would be faster to communicate that way instead of here.

Edited by tppc, 08 February 2014 - 12:26 PM.

#28 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

I only have 498 images in each one of the links. One of them is ZIP and the other is RAR file. Some computers don't have RAR so that's why I uploaded a ZIP copy of it. Oh are you talking about the file number image? Well I used iMacros to download them based on the loop count for downloading. Don't worry about the file name of them. There should only be 498. It's just some had duplicates so I removed them.

Yes there are 2 kinds of captchas so it might be faster if you can program Java to give either one of them and then start finding them. I suggest you can sort out both those types (green grass in 1 folder) and red/camo in another folder. It should be very easy to sort even without using a program because the green one has like 6KB while the red/camo has 45KB. 

Also, would you be interested in using Skype chat to discuss ideas about this macro? It would be faster to communicate that way instead of here.

I dont need to sort out all 500 images, i just need a couple of letters, i noticed that the letters only range from A to F, is that true?

And for the two different captchas, do you get either randomly or do you only get the tree one under some circumstance?

#29 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:02 PM

I dont need to sort out all 500 images, i just need a couple of letters, i noticed that the letters only range from A to F, is that true?

And for the two different captchas, do you get either randomly or do you only get the tree one under some circumstance?

There is no circumstance that indicates which one you get. I believe it's a 50/50 chance of getting them. All random lol.

Here is what the captcha code is:

- either 1st image or 2nd image.

- always 6 characters.

- [0-9] and [A-F]

So yeah I believe you're right there are no other letters that will be used in the captcha. It shows why it's very easy to decapt compared to others. To be honest, I haven't seen any letters past [A-F] and everything is capitalized. 

Hope you'll code it for me to test :)

Btw, what trainer did you battle? Use the trainer battle ID. Use this link (http://wiki.tppc.inf...aining_Accounts) to find the best trainer to battle, the highest level Blissey that you can ONE HIT KILL.

#30 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

There is no circumstance that indicates which one you get. I believe it's a 50/50 chance of getting them. All random lol.

Here is what the captcha code is:
- either 1st image or 2nd image.
- always 6 characters.
- [0-9] and [A-F]

So yeah I believe you're right there are no other letters that will be used in the captcha. It shows why it's very easy to decapt compared to others. To be honest, I haven't seen any letters past [A-F] and everything is capitalized.

Hope you'll code it for me to test :)

Btw, what trainer did you battle? Use the trainer battle ID. Use this link (http://wiki.tppc.inf...aining_Accounts) to find the best trainer to battle, the highest level Blissey that you can ONE HIT KILL.

Well, it works yay!
Now I just need to test it a few more times for bugs, refine it, add a gui

9Gqrg0G.png
http://imgur.com/9Gqrg0G

Edited by Nonexistent, 09 February 2014 - 06:38 AM.

#31 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:34 AM

Well, it works yay!
Now I just need to test it a few more times for bugs, refine it, add a gui

9Gqrg0G.png
http://imgur.com/9Gqrg0G

Nice job :) Uh as for the GUI try to put a text box that will display the battling log too. So if you do make a download link, would you mind if you can include the code just for me so I can examine the Java code?

#32 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

Nice job :) Uh as for the GUI try to put a text box that will display the battling log too. So if you do make a download link, would you mind if you can include the code just for me so I can examine the Java code?

what download link? and i thought you said you only did c#?

#33 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

what download link? and i thought you said you only did c#?

Yeah but since C# is similar to Java I understand it. I've done Java before trust me. Do you mind giving the download link for the TPPC bot that's updated?

#34 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

Yeah but since C# is similar to Java I understand it. I've done Java before trust me. Do you mind giving the download link for the TPPC bot that's updated?

Almost done, i'll add as attachment to op once im satisfied with it.

Are you interested in promoting this bot to make it more widely known like how the bot from tppcmessed used to be?

3ttqao0.png

#35 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:31 PM

Almost done, i'll add as attachment to op once im satisfied with it.

Are you interested in promoting this bot to make it more widely known like how the bot from tppcmessed used to be?

3ttqao0.png

Nice GUI :) Honestly, I'd say it's best to keep this a secret so only people on this forums can use this. If it gets too popular then lots of people will keep using it and then mods would find better tools to get us banned. TPPCMessed I've been trying to join that site but apparently they don't give out free codes so that's why I can't join (do you have an account there?). 

So yeah just put the attachment here and people who find this thread/post will get to use it. 

#36 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

Nice GUI :) Honestly, I'd say it's best to keep this a secret so only people on this forums can use this. If it gets too popular then lots of people will keep using it and then mods would find better tools to get us banned. TPPCMessed I've been trying to join that site but apparently they don't give out free codes so that's why I can't join (do you have an account there?). 

So yeah just put the attachment here and people who find this thread/post will get to use it. 

I've added the release licence to op and the program, i'll do some last minute refinements before releasing it in approximately 18 hours

#37 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:20 AM

I've added the release licence to op and the program, i'll do some last minute refinements before releasing it in approximately 18 hours

Sounds cool :) I'll be looking forward to it. Thanks for the release.

Here are some extra ideas for you after you release this version:

- Trainer bot should have a finishing level, meaning that if a Pokemon has reached that level, it would stop training.

- Use a Pokemon Slot reached x level.

For example:

I'm using Heracross level 1000 to kill a Blissey gym.

I want to get my EXP Shared Pokemon, Giratina, which is on the 2nd slot to level 1000. It is currently level 125.

So a try to make a text box for Pokemon slot and level to finish training.

EDIT: Also, a delay setting would be nice too (in seconds can be a decimal/double). basically a delay is in between each step it will attack or press button.

Edited by tppc, 10 February 2014 - 10:43 AM.

#38 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

Sounds cool :) I'll be looking forward to it. Thanks for the release.

Here are some extra ideas for you after you release this version:

- Trainer bot should have a finishing level, meaning that if a Pokemon has reached that level, it would stop training.

- Use a Pokemon Slot reached x level.

For example:

I'm using Heracross level 1000 to kill a Blissey gym.

I want to get my EXP Shared Pokemon, Giratina, which is on the 2nd slot to level 1000. It is currently level 125.

So a try to make a text box for Pokemon slot and level to finish training.

EDIT: Also, a delay setting would be nice too (in seconds can be a decimal/double). basically a delay is in between each step it will attack or press button.

download instructions added to op

try it out and tell me how it runs

Edited by Nonexistent, 10 February 2014 - 11:52 AM.

#39 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:01 PM

download instructions added to op

try it out and tell me how it runs

https://www.dropbox....toAttackBot.zip

Here's a better download link I created. Basically instead of having to drag the Jar file to there, this download link comes with both Jar files and the 2nd Jar file is already placed in the folder. 

I can't test it out yet but I'll try to test it out later today. Try the download link from Dropbox btw. It saves instructions.

EDIT: Ok I was able to test it out right now and it works fine. However, it seems like every battle step between each click is quite slower than what my macro script does.

I'd say the Captcha is quite fast but the clicking is slow. Try to make the clicking speed approximately 300ms/click. 

Maybe try to display only the battles count and captcha count instead of displaying every single attack on the log. That might speed it up a bit. 

If I get logged out on my TPPC account, I cannot log back in after pressing the stop button. I have to reopen it but oh well not too much of a worry on this.

What does "htmlunit-2.13-OSGi.jar" do? Is it for the Captcha thing?

EDIT 2: Just noticed that javaw.exe 32 takes up like 299k memory when I'm running it on my laptop lol.

Edited by tppc, 10 February 2014 - 08:49 PM.

#40 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

https://www.dropbox....toAttackBot.zip

Here's a better download link I created. Basically instead of having to drag the Jar file to there, this download link comes with both Jar files and the 2nd Jar file is already placed in the folder. 

I can't test it out yet but I'll try to test it out later today. Try the download link from Dropbox btw. It saves instructions.

EDIT: Ok I was able to test it out right now and it works fine. However, it seems like every battle step between each click is quite slower than what my macro script does.

I'd say the Captcha is quite fast but the clicking is slow. Try to make the clicking speed approximately 300ms/click. 

Maybe try to display only the battles count and captcha count instead of displaying every single attack on the log. That might speed it up a bit. 

If I get logged out on my TPPC account, I cannot log back in after pressing the stop button. I have to reopen it but oh well not too much of a worry on this.

What does "htmlunit-2.13-OSGi.jar" do? Is it for the Captcha thing?

EDIT 2: Just noticed that javaw.exe 32 takes up like 299k memory when I'm running it on my laptop lol.

I guess that would be ok too, its just that it would be safer and maybe updated as well if they downloaded it directly from htmlunit's host site.

I've tweaked it a little bit and the speed has increased drastically, about as fast as an casual player would be.

Amount of text displayed onto the gui has little to no effect on the speed of interaction with the web.

How are you getting logged out while it's in the process of battling?

The "Credits" tab briefly explains the function of htmlunit, can you see the 3 different tabs in the gui?

Yeah, the bulk of the memory usage is by htmlunit.

I'll probably update the download link tomorrow for the change in speed of attacks. it will be Version 1.01

What os are you running, and could you please show me a screenshot of the program so i can see if it's rendering correctly on another computer?

Edited by Nonexistent, 10 February 2014 - 10:03 PM.

#41 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:13 AM

I guess that would be ok too, its just that it would be safer and maybe updated as well if they downloaded it directly from htmlunit's host site.

I've tweaked it a little bit and the speed has increased drastically, about as fast as an casual player would be.

Amount of text displayed onto the gui has little to no effect on the speed of interaction with the web.

How are you getting logged out while it's in the process of battling?

The "Credits" tab briefly explains the function of htmlunit, can you see the 3 different tabs in the gui?

Yeah, the bulk of the memory usage is by htmlunit.

I'll probably update the download link tomorrow for the change in speed of attacks. it will be Version 1.01

What os are you running, and could you please show me a screenshot of the program so i can see if it's rendering correctly on another computer?

Basically when you pause the bot and login to the website itself manually, and then press start again, it will not work until I login again. Don't worry this isn't a big issue as it's simply solved just by not logging in the website manually. 

I forgot to take Screenshots but I'm using a Windows 7 laptop. 

I might take SS soon if I get to go on TPPC. 

After you update this try to think about making a level to stop, where it would select a Pokemon slot from 1-6 and it would ask the user what level of that Pokemon slot to stop training. 

E6I9vTA.png

This is a GUI I get for my computer with this bot.

Edited by tppc, 12 February 2014 - 06:03 PM.

#42 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

Basically when you pause the bot and login to the website itself manually, and then press start again, it will not work until I login again. Don't worry this isn't a big issue as it's simply solved just by not logging in the website manually. 

I forgot to take Screenshots but I'm using a Windows 7 laptop. 

I might take SS soon if I get to go on TPPC. 

After you update this try to think about making a level to stop, where it would select a Pokemon slot from 1-6 and it would ask the user what level of that Pokemon slot to stop training. 

E6I9vTA.png

This is a GUI I get for my computer with this bot.

thanks for the screenshot

im currently testing some stuff in regards to the excess usage of memory, it does become a issue after a while and i wish to fix that along with the faster attack times

new version uploaded

Edited by Nonexistent, 13 February 2014 - 02:35 PM.

#43 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

thanks for the screenshot

im currently testing some stuff in regards to the excess usage of memory, it does become a issue after a while and i wish to fix that along with the faster attack times

new version uploaded

Sounds great :) I'll test it when I get home. Hopefully it should battle fast!

Oh and don't forget to work on like setting a "level limit" where the trainer will stop when a pokemon is reached a certain level. Allow the user to select the Pokemon slot and if the pokemon has reached that level, it will stop.

Thanks for the efforts!

#44 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

Sounds great :) I'll test it when I get home. Hopefully it should battle fast!

Oh and don't forget to work on like setting a "level limit" where the trainer will stop when a pokemon is reached a certain level. Allow the user to select the Pokemon slot and if the pokemon has reached that level, it will stop.

Thanks for the efforts!

np

i'll look into that

#45 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

np

i'll look into that

If you would'nt mind telling me, what is your algorithm (not code) for decapting? Like how do you do that programmatically? Don't give the code but I just want to know what are the steps that your program's instructions uses to decapt

#46 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

If you would'nt mind telling me, what is your algorithm (not code) for decapting? Like how do you do that programmatically? Don't give the code but I just want to know what are the steps that your program's instructions uses to decapt

basically this http://www.nicomsoft...r-how-it-works/

#47 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

What happens if I get this

vbBf8Th.png

Apparently it does not run anymore and it seems to stop. I have to sorta restart this trainer engine.

I'm guessing the Captcha Library is missing something. Do I have to modify my captcha library?

Edited by tppc, 13 February 2014 - 09:08 PM.

#48 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:11 PM

What happens if I get this

vbBf8Th.png

Apparently it does not run anymore and it seems to stop. I have to sorta restart this trainer engine.

I'm guessing the Captcha Library is missing something. Do I have to modify my captcha library?

how long does it stop for?

#49 tppc

tppc
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

how long does it stop for?

It doesn't run again until I stop the bot and press the start button. I'm sure tehre's something missing in the cpatcha library.

#50 Pokefan

Pokefan
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

Bro, how did you write this program? It's amazing. I want to learn more about java programming now. Only background in programming is C, in my first year electrical eng'g class. Thanks for these awesome tools.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tppc, bot, pokemon, auto, attacker, tppcrpg, autoattacker, auto attacker, tppc auto attacker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users