59 replies to this topic

#1 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

POPULAR POST!

Hey Guys

First off, I want to apologize for it taking me so damn long to fix Abrosia (or as the development version was called, Ambrosia). The one area of the code I am not very familiar with is Abrosia and therefore try to avoid it. I was able to convince myself that this was a good idea by leaving "interesting" comments in the code that was aimed at a particular person ;)

Anyways, with all that said and done I believe it is working now. After a buy it will wait 19-21 minutes (I was too tired to add 'customize-ability' to this, sorry) until it buys again.

So, my way of saying sorry is that everyone will get access to the "Advanced" features of the program manager for a day or so. You will not see any changes on the forum to indicate this has happened, you will just "magically" receive the perks within the program :)

Anyway guys, enjoy and please don't hesitate to pm me with a question or problem, that is one thing I am decent at doing :)

Also, anyone who currently has advanced, will have their time extended by the amount I give the trial for :)

Thanks
~Cody <3

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

Great work Cody, thanks for heading this up and getting it done mate! The reward for users being so patient with us is a great idea too. Now, to work on that Program Manager 2.0 :D

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

Am I allowed to suddenly glomp you for this? If I am *glomp*, if I'm not..I will send a basket of random items to you. Now I can go back to making millions though the AAA. (I'm to lazy to do anything for myself anymore). 

As for program manager 2.0, am I now eagerly awaiting it's release..*hyperventilates* 

Edited by Satsuki, 07 November 2013 - 07:36 PM.

#4 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

Yes, i will allow it this once. The other times you might need to earn yourself :) ;)

#5 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

Thanks a ton dude. :) Appreciate your hard work out there!

#6 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Yay Cody! :3 Are you feeling more comfortable with the code now, or did you just manage to get this working? :p

#7 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

Yay Cody! :3 Are you feeling more comfortable with the code now, or did you just manage to get this working? :p

Haha, that code will never feel comfortable to work with. I had to practically beg him to give it a go :p

#8 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

See Below

Haha, that code will never feel comfortable to work with. I had to practically beg him to give it a go :p

Exactly... I got to add a few comments though :D Good times :D

#9 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

Attic is fixed? 

I_Love_You_Patrick.gif

#10 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

Lol what is so terrifying about it??!? 0___0

#11 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

Lol what is so terrifying about it??!? 0___0

iargue, nuff said.

#12 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

iargue, nuff said.

But it says the author is SL64 o.O

#13 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

We all edited each others code, made fixes and improvements... Argue has edited a lot of abrosia.

#14 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

tumblr_m4zthghfMH1qihztbo1_500.gif

light of my life, thy name is cody

#15 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

You rock. :) I don't use this and don't plan to, but have repped you based on knowing how hard you work on this and so many other things...AND that so many people do derive benefits and progress from the program!

#16 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

What did he do that was so bad? :p

#17 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Expect a nice shiny pleasure weapon in your mail soon.

#18 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

Expect a nice shiny pleasure weapon in your mail soon.

If it ain't a dragon dildo it ain't up to snuff.

#19 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

So the original AAA features have been restored but no new features such as multi-threading or customization of options has been added, correct?

#20 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

So the original AAA features have been restored but no new features such as multi-threading or customization of options has been added, correct?

I apologize if getting it working again was not good enough for you sir. Maybe next time i will come to you for some suggestions.

#21 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:33 AM

I apologize if getting it working again was not good enough for you sir. Maybe next time i will come to you for some suggestions.

I was merely asking if it was only fixed.

Figured everyone else bursting with their eager thanks was enough to satiate your ego, I apologize for not doing so to your expectations.

Thanks for fixing the AAA Buying feature on Abrosia. I appreciate that. 

#22 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

Welp, I'll just wait till everyone's free trial is over to even attempt to AAA again haha. Good stuff my man.

#23 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

I was merely asking if it was only fixed.

Figured everyone else bursting with their eager thanks was enough to satiate your ego, I apologize for not doing so to your expectations.

Thanks for fixing the AAA Buying feature on Abrosia. I appreciate that. 

It did come across to me as fairly negative too, to be fair.

#24 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

It did come across to me as fairly negative too, to be fair.

*shrugs* I was just clarifying that's what changed. I didn't see anything that indicated anything else had been done and I wanted to verify I wasn't overlooking anything.

I'll be sure to make a solid paragraph explaining my tone and motives for asking for clarification... like everyone used to bitch about me doing so I learned to shorten my posts. I'd rather spend another couple minutes to make certain I'm clearly understood than people to assume that I'm being negative for the sake of being negative.

/negative tone

#25 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

I'll be sure to make a solid paragraph explaining my tone and motives for asking for clarification

That would certainly help, thanks for doing that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users