neocodex! merica codies nomination

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

#126 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:41 PM

Rofl. Obvious virgin. I can almost count on two hands the amount times I've had sex.

Nerd.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Brilliant!!!! ahahaha!!!!

#127 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

Please don't do that.

#128 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

Nominations end tomorrow. Get them in!

#129 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

Nominations end tomorrow. Get them in!

Nahh.

#130 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

Nahh.

Please?

#131 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

Please?

Ok fine, sheesh.

#132 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Ok fine, sheesh.

I'm already nominated for the negative categories. No worries. :lol:

#133 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

I'm already nominated for the negative categories. No worries. :lol:

What?

#134 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

What?

I'm guessing he assumes you only vote to vote him down.

Hence reforming the categories. Community awards should be funny, uplifting and/or sincere, not mean. I don't like this trend of "worst" categories at all.

#135 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

I'm guessing he assumes you only vote to vote him down.

Hence reforming the categories. Community awards should be funny, uplifting and/or sincere, not mean. I don't like this trend of "worst" categories at all.

That's why I tried explaining my own nominations as well as I could.

#136 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Please don't do that.

Please don't do that. Why don't you go... pick on some children or take candy from babies or something... I feel like you'd get a high off that.

#137 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

Please don't do that. Why don't you go... pick on some children or take candy from babies or something... I feel like you'd get a high off that.

Are you feeling alright?

#138 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

Are you feeling alright?

Sweetie, she thinks you're the worst person ever.

#139 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

Sweetie, she thinks you're the worst person ever.

Oh. Well, I'm not ^_^

#140 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

Are you feeling alright?

I'm feeling just great, I just hate how it seems like you try to bring everyone down half the time you post, like you're somehow special. Yeah, sure you have 18K posts and have been here since 2005, but these are people you are dealing with here... lighten up a little bit and keep things positive. I don't have any problems with you, yet it seems like every time you have something to say to me it's you taking a knock at me for being who I am. I'm sorry I'm not you, or any type of person you deem fit to take part in your world... your teeny tiny world.

#141 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

I'm feeling just great, I just hate how it seems like you try to bring everyone down half the time you post, like you're somehow special. Yeah, sure you have 18K posts and have been here since 2005, but these are people you are dealing with here... lighten up a little bit and keep things positive. I don't have any problems with you, yet it seems like every time you have something to say to me it's you taking a knock at me for being who I am. I'm sorry I'm not you, or any type of person you deem fit to take part in your world... your teeny tiny world.

Sometimes people need to be reminded that "being who they are" isn't all that great.

#142 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

What's funny is that you have no idea how he really is, and if you knew him at all you would know that this isn't true.

He's not this pissed off curmudgeon trying to post whatever necessary to bring people down. A lot of what he posts is in jest.  Some people don't get it, I guess.

Oh well, to each their own.

#143 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Sometimes people need to be reminded that "being who they are" isn't all that great.

Good point. You are not that great. You are a backwards personality in this world, and should probably remain cooped up in your.... wherever you live, taking shots at people. I pray you're not this inconsiderate of other people in your real life. You can go ahead and say whatever you'd like to me from now on, because I have nothing to say to you and I never will. So go ahead and take your cheap shots, I won't say a thing, and I'm sure you won't even care. I'll just be one person you drove away with your oh so special attitude, one of many I'm sure you've driven out.

#144 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

What's funny is that you have no idea how he really is, and if you knew him at all you would know that this isn't true.

He's not this pissed off curmudgeon trying to post whatever necessary to bring people down. A lot of what he posts is in jest.  Some people don't get it, I guess.

No way obviously every post on the internet is 100% Seriousā„¢Ā© :p <3

#145 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Whether that's true or not, every interaction I've had with him has been as I said. So I don't really have anything good to go off of.

#146 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Sweeney please refrain from insulting the people that find me hilarious.

#147 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Okay, let's take this one point at a time:

1) lol, "sweetie"
2) to be fair anewetc. Most of the times you post you make me want to beat up senseless with a baseball bat, unlike most people, who only cause that occasionally.
3) quit arguing and get back on topic.

#148 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Whether that's true or not, every interaction I've had with him has been as I said. So I don't really have anything good to go off of.

Maybe because every interaction you've had with him started with you bitching at him for poking fun at someone

#149 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

yo what is this i need votes

S32T4hP.png

#150 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Good point. You are not that great. You are a backwards personality in this world, and should probably remain cooped up in your.... wherever you live, taking shots at people. I pray you're not this inconsiderate of other people in your real life. You can go ahead and say whatever you'd like to me from now on, because I have nothing to say to you and I never will. So go ahead and take your cheap shots, I won't say a thing, and I'm sure you won't even care. I'll just be one person you drove away with your oh so special attitude, one of many I'm sure you've driven out.

My understanding is that we've only ever had one other real interaction before this thread. I'm sorry if these two instances have driven you to despair. Unfortunately, your assessment of the situation is not accurate. I do not require your permission to say whatever I like to you, I take that liberty for myself, although it is a shame that you feel unable to reply in future. I find your posts amusing, albeit unintentionally so.

Seriously, though, don't do this anymore:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neocodex!, merica, codies, nomination

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users