neocodex! merica codies nomination

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

#76 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

Before everyone nominates me for most attractive male, note that it's not yet Summer in Australia. I'm only at about 3/5 tan capacity at the moment.

Also, I only have two dildos in my drawers. Or three, if you consider the fact that one of them has two sides.

#77 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

Before everyone nominates me for most attractive male, note that it's not yet Summer in Australia. I'm only at about 3/5 tan capacity at the moment.

Also, I only have two dildos in my drawers. Or three, if you consider the fact that one of them has two sides.

you should probably go ahead and nominate yourself for that.

#78 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

Don't be daft. My humble nature is one of my most defining qualities. 

#79 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Don't be daft. My humble nature is one of my most defining qualities.

Right, humble people create user names based on how attractive they are in comparison to other men.

#80 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

I'm appalled by your shocking insinuation. It's a username of endearment.

I am like a mentor to Cody - the kid loves it.

#81 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

I'm appalled by your shocking insinuation. It's a username of endearment.
I am like a mentor to Cody - the kid loves it.

...I was there when you chose it. I remember the details.

It's ok.

#82 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

...I was there when you chose it. I remember the details.

It's ok.

I thought we weren't discussing the details.  :unsure: You deleted the pics didn't you?

I can't have any sensitive photos floating around online to jeopardise my new job. 

#83 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

I thought we weren't discussing the details.  :unsure: You deleted the pics didn't you?
I can't have any sensitive photos floating around online to jeopardise my new job.

That wasn't part of the agreement.

#84 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

Okay, my intention was not to get this round of the codies changed, but I think that list can be slimmed down for the next round.

I would also like to see a return to the traditional voting method: one thread for nominations (lengthy affairs) and one thread for discussion (inane affairs). Not this PM crap. I don't think it's a secret who we're all voting for. And with a thread, you can all write why. And we can all read why. And dramallama can ba-a-a-ah and spit in your soup.

Plus it saves whoever organizes the bother of trying to keep up with who's changing what, now that they've seen it. This way, people can edit their own nominations as they think about them.

Isn't it just the traditional Codies list though?

Not saying its perfect, but that it's not all Napiform idea/s? :p 

Apart from that, I do like the improved one, it is a little more concise.

Hopefully I've explained above why it's not the traditional format. It was rebooted by people that hadn't participated in the OG sessions, so they weren't in the know. It's not their fault and I don't fault them for it. But as there are a few of us around who would appreciate the nostalgia EV points, I just wanted to appear wildly and challenge things.

Plus part of tradition is doing things the same way. From time immemorial, and all that.

#85 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

Okay, my intention was not to get this round of the codies changed, but I think that list can be slimmed down for the next round.

I would also like to see a return to the traditional voting method: one thread for nominations (lengthy affairs) and one thread for discussion (inane affairs). Not this PM crap. I don't think it's a secret who we're all voting for. And with a thread, you can all write why. And we can all read why. And dramallama can ba-a-a-ah and spit in your soup.

Plus it saves whoever organizes the bother of trying to keep up with who's changing what, now that they've seen it. This way, people can edit their own nominations as they think about them.

Hopefully I've explained above why it's not the traditional format. It was rebooted by people that hadn't participated in the OG sessions, so they weren't in the know. It's not their fault and I don't fault them for it. But as there are a few of us around who would appreciate the nostalgia EV points, I just wanted to appear wildly and challenge things.

Plus part of tradition is doing things the same way. From time immemorial, and all that.

I would love to be able to discuss why I chose who I did and had no idea that this is how you guys used to conduct the old Codies. I think we should give it a go next time 'round for sure!

#86 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

I would love to be able to discuss why I chose who I did and had no idea that this is how you guys used to conduct the old Codies. I think we should give it a go next time 'round for sure!

FUCK, I just realized I can't win worst siggy 3 codies in a row, DAMN YOU STRAT FOR MAKING ME THIS SIG.

#87 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

FUCK, I just realized I can't win worst siggy 3 codies in a row, DAMN YOU STRAT FOR MAKING ME THIS SIG.

Wanna bet?

#88 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

Wanna bet?

I can think of worse ones >.>

#89 flea

flea
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

before anyone nominaets me for biggest penis i jus wanna say id prefer to be appreciated for my intellectual merits rather than my physical assets. 

#90 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

before anyone nominaets me for biggest penis i jus wanna say id prefer to be appreciated for my intellectual merits rather than my physical assets. 

Also, we'd prefer people to be truthful with their nominations.

#91 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

I like the idea of everyone having the fair opportunity to explain their nominations and what not.

#92 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

I like the idea of everyone having the fair opportunity to explain their nominations and what not.

What's stopping anyone from doing so in this thread?

#93 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

What's stopping anyone from doing so in this thread?

Go ahead.

#94 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

My nominations:

GENERAL

Friendliest Poster: Musician (I feel that Musician is overall really friendly with everyone all the time, I'm also very pleased to see her increase in activity after being awarded Advanced+)

Least Friendly Poster: Kiwi (I feel that Kiwi does nothing but start shit for the sake of starting shit and it's overall least helpful to the overall state of the community)

Most Helpful Poster: Ivysaur (Despite any set backs and reservations in this regard I feel that he does help the most overall more so than anyone else)

Least Helpful Poster: Pyro699 (I feel that the role of Administrator is one that should be taken with some professionalism which is something that is lacking here. It is so rare that a helpful post is actually made by him that I couldn't find one when searching for the most recent. With exception to the OP of Notification threads.)

Most Random Poster: Drakonid (I think it's great how random Drak's posts are.)

Biggest Postwhore: jinq (I thought I posted a lot)

The "Who Am I" Award (least noticed poster): Musician (This is going along with the friendliest poster, I feel she doesn't get the recognition she needs in this regard.)

Best Newbie: Stuck (Overall I feel Stuck has proven to be one of the best newbies we've had in a long time.)

Most Dramatic: aNEWvision (I find aNEWvision to be a bit whiney and over dramatic about every little thing. She fusses more than a cat it would seem.)

Most Attractive Male: Yung (Since I started my new job I feel I'm really looking better physically to the point I felt fair nominating myself in this category.)

Most Attractive Female: Napiform (My sugar <3)

Biggest Creeper (Most dildos in their drawer): Boggart (Nominated without hesitation but not in a bad way, good humor but definitely the biggest creep out of all of us.)

FORUM

Best Display Picture: Strategist (The Halloween avatar was great. I really love how he got festive with it.)

Worst Display Picture: Syntax (I really can't stand her display picture)

Best Signature: Yung (More of a shoutout to IcedEarth than to me. He deserves the credit.)

Worst Signature: Mishelle (I find this super offensive personally despite being a big fan of Snoop Dogg.)

Most helpful Moderator: Kate (With Strat promoted this was the obvious choice.)

Best Active Staff Member: Keil (I feel Keil is really shaping into his role as a Moderator quite well.)

Most Interesting Overall Poster: Drakonid (Between the randomness and quality of posts I find myself enjoying Drak's posts every time I see one.)

Least Interesting Overall Poster: Arman (Dude is as boring as can be, it's always the same thing and we've not actually seen something original in a long time, be it a post or status.)

Best Codex Couple: Napiyung (Goes without saying.)

Best Looking Codex Couple: Napiyung (Again, see above.)

Best User Comeback: Trichomes (Too bad it was so short lived. I made these nominations before Sweeney's return else I'd have listed him.)

Most Missed: Sweeney (I missed having Sweeney around quite a bit.)

Most Addicted Member: Yung (Can't seem to quit coming here...)

THREADS

Most Controversial Thread: Why being a moderator on a... (Been a lot of debate in there; a strong second was the Most Offensive Halloween Costume thread.)

Most Fun Thread: Codies Fall 2013 (I love the Codies.)

Stupidest Thread: How much nps do YOU have in the bank (I have 1000000000000mil!!!! ....got iced... nevermind.)

Thread of the Year: Nudes (Was an entertaining way to learn more about everyone.)

Most interesting blog: http://www.neocodex....everyday-stuff/ (Best blog I've seen.)

Best Blog Post: http://www.neocodex....itting-neopets/ (Newest and most interesting blog post I've personally read.)

PERSONALITY / OTHER

Funniest Poster: Napiform (I honestly find her hilarious, I tend to +Rep her more than I should. XD)

Least Funny Poster: WaserLave (I just don't see any humor shine through. Of the posts made that aren't technical or Mystery Pic Solutions there isn't much in the terms of entertainment.)

Best Troll: Frizzle (Dude is great at inciting delicious responses.)

Worst Troll (The person who tries to troll and fails the hardest): Kiwi (Goes along with what I said above. I end up seeing nothing but someone starting shit and it's not even in a sly manner. It's like... "Here's some shit, let me light it on fire and toss it at you."

Smartest Posts: Pyke (Overall I see the most intelligence coming from Pyke's posts... almost any of them show substantial intelligence.)

Silliest Posts: Kate (She's a goofball it would seem.)

Most Talented: Valorous (I know this is probably a category for GFX users but I feel that his programming prowess really shines of his talent.)

Biggest Flirt: Scot (Dude flirts with everyone... I've yet to see an exception.)

Most Irritating Poster: Cronus (This was a large toss up for me between Cronus and Bone. It's not a personal grudge, I honestly feel that his posts are most irritating. It's rarely on topic and when it is on topic it's usually hostile.)

Best Programmer: Valorous (I wanted to nominate Kway for this but he hasn't released any new public programs. Valorous is the best programmer by far in terms of publically released programs that I've seen yet.)

Best GFX Member: IcedEarth (Dude really blows away any competition whenever he enters SOTW or anything of the sort. He's great at what he does.)

FUTURE

Next Staff Member: Napiform (I honestly don't understand the hesitation in her not being made staff from the last round of staff changes. I feel she's ready.)

Next Regular User Ban: Arman (This was a toss up between him and RitzWin for me. I find the posts degrading more and more and it's growing drull. I'm not saying that I want him to be banned. I just see him as heading down that path.)

User Most Likely to Leave Soon: Cyo (It would seem that he's been ebbing out more and more. Sad to see the decline in activity. His rudeness has been one that I'm happier to encounter.)

User Most Likely to Get Pregnant: Napiform (We skin it.)

OVERALL

Mr. Codex: Keil (I feel that Keil really emulates what it means to be a male Codexian)

Miss Codex: Kate (I think that Kate is really showing what it takes to be Miss Codex for Fall 2013.)

The Golden Carrot: Ivysaur (Amongst everyone else Ivysaur is the one person that truly emulates everything that it takes to be a model Codexian. Despite any pitfalls of character he really does represent our community in spirit even when not posting here but on other sites.

#95 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

Do people really need to know our mating rituals?

#96 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

Best signature: mine

I mean just look at this thing it is fucking perfect shades_smile.gif

#97 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

Friendliest Poster:

Kordelia (OMG, you're inSAINT)

Most Helpful Poster:
Waser Lave (When you do post, you're like a wellspring of knowledge)

Most Random Poster:
Rooshy (Post Moar D=)

Biggest Postwhore:
Sweeney (only up to recently)

The "Who Am I" Award (least noticed poster):
Emily (She's mostly on TC, she cray)

Best Newbie:
Nimby (you stuck out) 

Most Attractive Male:
Strategist (yes homo)

Most Attractive Female:
Kate (dat halloween make up)

FORUM

Best Display Picture:
Stuck (very clever)

Worst Display Picture:
Futurama (by default)

Best Signature:
Derriere (what can I say?)

Worst Signature:
Futurama (you must win 3 years in a row D=)

Most helpful Moderator:
Adam (you actually do all the bans. i mostly just stay in the shadows doing back alley brusin' :p)

Best Active Staff Member:
Strategist (STRAT FOR PRESIDENT OF WORLD)

Most Interesting Overall Poster:
Sweeney (you confuse me. i like you)

Best Codex Couple:
Sweenymh (obvious reason is obvious)

Best Looking Codex Couple:
Elindoril and Turnips (match made in 2D)

Best User Comeback:
Sweeney (Welcome back you loathable oaf)

Most Missed:
Futurama (I missed you D=)

Most Addicted Member:
Yung (pay respect when respect is due)

THREADS/BLOGS

Most Controversial Thread:
Why being a Moderator on a Neopets cheating forum is HARD sometimes. (I ate a lot of popcorn that night)

Most Fun Thread:
Nudes (mind blown)

Thread of the Year:
[Program] Neopets AoB Scanner (Something actually useful)

Best Overall Blog:
Mishelles blog (dayum gurl, you should go into TV writing)

Best Blog Post:
White people parties (amazing one liners)

PERSONALITY / OTHER

Funniest Poster:
Sweeney (whatever I don't understand, I laugh at)

Worst Troll (The person who tries to troll and fails the hardest):
flea (u try 2 h4rd)

Smartest Posts:
Cordelia (you actually think before you write!)

Silliest Posts:
aNEWvision (you're like a confused kitty)

Best Programmer:
Pyro (fixing AAA deserves a nobel peace prize)

Best GFX Member:
Musician (pretty stuff)

FUTURE

Next Staff Member:
Cordelia (passion, drive, professionalism. All she needs is her own electric ban hammer)

User Most Likely to Leave Soon:
Sweeney (life goes on)

OVERALL

Mr. Codex:
Sweeney (Role models of NeoCodex Dating Inc.)

Miss Codex:
Nymh (See Sweeney's reason)

Spoiler

#98 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

We're down to the last couple days, btw. Get your nominations in!

#99 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

i mostly just stay in the shadows doing back alley brusin' :p

Ehehe...

#100 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

GENERAL

Friendliest Poster: Musician (Her posts are just friendly and soft natured!)

Least Friendly Poster: Frizzle (He's just blunt and mean *sob*)

Most Helpful Poster: Yung (Yung is always offering assistance and guides for new people and I admire his dedication to helping the community thrive.)

Least Helpful Poster: Jinq (Spam usually doesn't prove to be helpful.)

Most Random Poster: redlion (He tends to just come and go at random times.)

Biggest Postwhore: Yung (What was it? 100 posts in one day? lol)

The "Who Am I" Award (least noticed poster): Will submit later.

Best Newbie: Emily (She is easily my best codex friend and she's still a newbie so that's a testament to how great she is)

Most Dramatic: Shrouded (Tends to react sensitively to errrrthang)

Most Attractive Male: Strategist (Handsome aussie ā™„)

Most Attractive Female: Emily (She's super gorgeous and beautious!)

Biggest Creeper (Most dildos in their drawer): Pyro lol (Needs no explanation)

FORUM

Best Display Picture: Strategist (Handsome aussie!)

Worst Display Picture: aNEWvision (Pusheen ugh. Facebook has ruined this cat for me)

Best Signature: Trizzle (Sansaaaaaaaaaaaa)

Worst Signature: Napiform (I'm not digging the tie-dye glitter flower thing)

Most helpful Moderator: Myself (since Adam, Keil, James are all new  :/ and Strat is no longer a mod but a big bad admin!)

Best Active Staff Member: Waser Lave (From experience on staff, Waser is definitely the best!)

Most Interesting Overall Poster: Emily (Emily is smart and she always makes me laugh and I just love reading her stuffs.)

Least Interesting Overall Poster: aNEWvision (Nothing personal, just can't seem to enjoy her posts.)

Best Codex Couple: Napiyung.(Doesn't need explaining)

Best Looking Codex Couple: Napiyung (They're both pretty to look at)

Best User Comeback: Pyke I guess? (I didn't know who to put for this, it was before Sweeney and Nymh returned :/ )

Most Missed: N/A

Most Addicted Member: Yung (Goes without explanation :p )

THREADS/BLOGS

Most Controversial Thread: Will submit later

Most Fun Thread: Funny times in TC (Loveee me some TC laughs!)

Stupidest Thread: Will submit later

Thread of the Year: Funny times in TC (By far my favorite thread, I read it from beginning to end numerous times a month)

Best Overall Blog: Mishelle (Her blog entries always crack me up!)

Best Blog Post: Will submit later

PERSONALITY / OTHER

Funniest Poster: Waser (He just makes me laugh with his witty responses)

Least Funny Poster: aNEWvision (Half the time I don't understand her :( )

Best Troll: Drak (He knows how to grind my gears lol)

Worst Troll (The person who tries to troll and fails the hardest): Cronus (Goes without saying :p)

Smartest Posts: Waser (Mr.Smarty pants!)

Silliest Posts: Waser (He always says the most random things!)

Most Talented: Musician (She plays instruments and does graphics and stuff)

Biggest Flirt: Napiform (She sends me nudes, nuff said.)

Most Irritating Poster: aNEWvision (I can't handle the !!!!!!!)

Best Programmer: slaughter (Because he's smrt. ā™„)

Best GFX Member: Strategist (He makes shiny stuff)

FUTURE

Next Staff Member: N/A?

Next Regular User Ban: Yung (Not my actual opinion, just poking fun!)

User Most Likely to Leave Soon: Yung (Duty calls elsewhere!)

User Most Likely to Get Pregnant: ME (Because I am actually planning on trying for a bb soon!)

OVERALL

Mr. Codex: Strategist (Because he is the king.)

Miss Codex: Myself  ^_^ (Because I want to be the crowned queen next to my king strat.)

The Golden Carrot: Napiform (She's active, friendly, hosting the codies, has nice legs.. the list goes on)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neocodex!, merica, codies, nomination

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users