• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#76 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

The results have been skewed because the process was broken. Fact.
No personal vendetta, no problems, no butthurt... I just don't think people should be lied to. Is that wrong?

Who is being lied to? We all knew there was issues with the poll. Napiform did her best to fix it. Even made pie charts. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Anyway. This is still not as bad as when Yung left out my nomination for Pryo for Mrs Codex last time.

#77 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

He's beat me three times in a row...

thatssotrue_5845_1332433692.jpg

I wonder why

#78 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

Who is being lied to? We all knew there was issues with the poll. Napiform did her best to fix it. Even made pie charts. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Anyway. This is still not as bad as when Yung left out my nomination for Pryo for Mrs Codex last time.

I, too, was a victim of Yung's tyranny there last time and it seems like history is bound to repeat itself.

#79 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

There's the Sweeney I longed for. <3

Yeah, no. Seriously. You're not really qualified to make posts that put other people down.

#80 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

These results are not indicative of the actual entries... that's the problem.

Either way... let's just use the tried-and-tested-over-years-and-years method of polls next time and we can skip all of the drama llama.

#81 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

Yeah, no. Seriously. You're not really qualified to make posts that put other people down.

I could never live up to the standard you've set, and I'm okay with that.

#82 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

Either way... let's just use the tried-and-tested-over-years-and-years method of polls next time and we can skip all of the drama llama.

You mean you won't post next year? ;)

#83 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

We know what the problem is, we knew the first time you said it, we also knew the second time, the third time, the fourth time etc. The only thing I'm not sure of is what you're suggesting we do about it given we've already said (several times) that it won't happen again next year.

#84 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

I could never live up to the standard you've set, and I'm okay with that.

It's good that you are realistic.

#85 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

To me, let's use the traditional polls for the Codies in order to skip the unwanted drama llama: people arguing against the poll system instead of about each other is boring. I want to see backstabbing, blindsiding, poorly-crafted accusations, poorly-crafted defenses, gang rape, you know: the fun stuff.

#86 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

To me, let's use the traditional polls for the Codies in order to skip the unwanted drama llama: people arguing against the poll system instead of about each other is boring. I want to see backstabbing, blindsiding, poorly-crafted accusations, poorly-crafted defenses, gang rape, you know: the fun stuff.

I'm not Mr. Codex.

Obviously I was set up.

#87 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

We know what the problem is, we knew the first time you said it, we also knew the second time, the third time, the fourth time etc. The only thing I'm not sure of is what you're suggesting we do about it given we've already said (several times) that it won't happen again next year.

I guess I could post the results with everyone's duplicates (not all of which were made unintentionally)

#88 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

I'm not Mr. Codex.

Obviously I was set up.

The evidence is clear.

#89 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

I was responding to Punk asking who's been lied to...

I'm not Mr. Codex.

Obviously I was set up.

It's a possibility...

#90 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

I was responding to Punk asking who's been lied to...

I know, I understand the quote system. :p I'd still like to hear what you're suggesting is done about it though. ;)

#91 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

I know, I understand the quote system. :p

Good, I want to make it clear that I wasn't just inanely repeating myself like a madman and there was an intention to get people to understand my point :p

#92 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

It's a possibility...

I'm sure the odds are stacked against me regardless.

#93 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

I'm sure the odds are stacked against me regardless.

#94 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

I guess I could post the results with everyone's duplicates (not all of which were made unintentionally)

So we can see how hilarious Artificial is? You better not. I want to keep my siggy.

#95 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

There's the Sweeney I longed for. <3

http://www.hahgay.com/

I, too, was a victim of Yung's tyranny there last time and it seems like history is bound to repeat itself.

+1

#96 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

Next time, make the votes and nominations public too. Good job with what you had to work with, Napi. I agree with Dan on most of what has been said. I believe that his intentions to point out the flawed system were merited. I personally think most (bar a couple) of those invisi'd posts were relevant and could've been left for all to read. Just my two cents, because you know, that's all I'm worth these days :p

#97 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:30 AM

*blink*

#98 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

I feel like I do deserve next pregnant. I'm a whore who 'skins it'.

No way, you already got pregnant once. I'm getting married in a month. IT'S MY TURN

#99 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

No way, you already got pregnant once. I'm getting married in a month. IT'S MY TURN

*vasectomies*

#100 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

*vasectomies*

You better hurry, that free healthcare gravy train is over in four days

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: codies fall 2013, merica, iloveyoukate, pie chart, dancedance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users