Photo

Abrosia not working on my proxy VPS

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 x6devil9x

x6devil9x
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

Items are not displaying and i can't see anything that restocks in mainshops like if i miss an item it will be coded red, however it is not displaying any thing.
My vps is windows 2012, 64 bit.
90GB Ram
1000MBPS

Need help please? I Don't know what is wrong..

#2 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

If you can't see anything, like say it's blank, it's likely that the shop isn't refreshing. Have you checked the amount of items in the shop?

#3 x6devil9x

x6devil9x
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

Yes the amount of items in the shop is updating, however it's not reading any items at all. Wondering why. :(

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

Yes the amount of items in the shop is updating, however it's not reading any items at all. Wondering why. :(

Does the VPS change any of the HTML in any way? I know some proxies like to modify some parts of HTML like links and such which could cause it to malfunction.

#5 x6devil9x

x6devil9x
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

It can still buy stuff. But i'm not looking at the items i missed. Normally if i missed an item it will appear red. It's strange that i cant see the items that i've missed. :(

#6 Nadrak

Nadrak
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:05 AM

It can still buy stuff. But i'm not looking at the items i missed. Normally if i missed an item it will appear red. It's strange that i cant see the items that i've missed. :(

Red text appears when you try to buy one object and other already bought it, but if shop restock at second 1, some user buy one object at second 2 and you reload page at second 3, program will not tell you what object you lost on second 2.

Sorry for my english.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users