Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:46 PM

Why so mean :(

But I think that's awesome :p

#177 AmbidextrousParadox

AmbidextrousParadox
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:46 PM

I collect tickets.

Train tickets, bus tickets, plane tickets...

I also used to collect tea boxes, but I've moved from my father's. My old collection is still there, tho.

#178 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:02 PM

I collect my cat's fallen whiskers and poke them in a eraser to keep them safe.  :D

#179 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:45 AM

old-ish coins i find in my purse. the oldest one was from 1914, but i lost it when we moved :(

#180 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:22 AM

Pre-1982 pennies.

Spoiler

Korean YuGiOh cards

Spoiler

#181 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:26 AM

@Alexiel I collect pre-1982 pennies as well! I never thought to post about that here.

Edited by talbs, 09 June 2015 - 08:26 AM.

#182 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:36 AM

Hmm, owl plushies. Patches or pins from traveling etc. I've done some charm collecting in the same vein, and some pressed pennies. I think I was supposed to be a scrapbooker in another life.

I used to collect foreign coins/bills, but ran out of overseas friends. HA.

I did pick up some Jamaican money when I went on a cruise. But haven't really been active in the money collecting. It loses something for me, since I can just buy it online. I can buy charms etc after the fact, but it doesn't bother meas much because it represents a story.

#183 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:24 AM

@Alexiel I collect pre-1982 pennies as well! I never thought to post about that here.

Awesome! ^_^
We're gunna make bank if they ever retire this pos coin and it's legal to melt pennies again... (or the economy collapses and we're using precious minerals to barter.)

Plus you never know when you'll find that super mega hyper rare one worth a few Gs, y'know? lol

#184 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:33 AM

Awesome! ^_^
We're gunna make bank if they ever retire this pos coin and it's legal to melt pennies again... (or the economy collapses and we're using precious minerals to barter.)

Plus you never know when you'll find that super mega hyper rare one worth a few Gs, y'know? lol

My girlfriend tells me I'm delusional and I'm like ok one day I will get a hefty return on all these and you're going to be salty.

I'll try to snag a picture of mine. I have a coin bank, and then I have a bank for my special pennies.

Edited by talbs, 09 June 2015 - 09:33 AM.

#185 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:38 AM

My girlfriend tells me I'm delusional and I'm like ok one day I will get a hefty return on all these and you're going to be salty.

I'll try to snag a picture of mine. I have a coin bank, and then I have a bank for my special pennies.

I used to do that too! I found a shit ton from like the 20s and 30s. Then I gave them to my ex-boyfriend like an idiot. 

#186 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:32 PM

So here's my collection of hockey cards
I've been collecting them for a while I also have a hella hunch of rare a valuable cards including Gordie Howe, Bobby Orr rookie card, Tim Hortons 1900s card, Wayne Gretzky etc. ^__^

I also have like this huge box downstairs back at home but don't have a picture

Attached Files

Edited by Swim, 19 August 2015 - 06:19 PM.

#187 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:03 PM

like a said a few months ago, i collect rocks (yeah, call me a weirdo for that, but i studied geology and love rocks)

since im living in buenos aires, cant manage to make a big collection here (cause my entire collection is in my family house)

here is what i collected in argentina

Spoiler

#188 AngelWing

AngelWing
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 13 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:14 PM

I collect dolls, my little pony stuff and I have vary stuff animals... yeah i'm a big kid.

#189 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

Postcards from various places I've been. It started when my late brother sent me a postcard from Crete. I held onto it. And I started buying them and family started sending them. So now, I just collect them. I try to find one everywhere I go. 

#190 Lilithe

Lilithe
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:33 AM

Does collecting videos count? :unsure: I have piles of sdcards full of tv dramas I wanna watch forever...And I'm glad I had them, I wanted to rewatch an old drama recently and I couldn't find it online, ended up sifting through my collections and managed to find it.

#191 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:25 AM

like a said a few months ago, i collect rocks (yeah, call me a weirdo for that, but i studied geology and love rocks)

since im living in buenos aires, cant manage to make a big collection here (cause my entire collection is in my family house)

here is what i collected in argentina

Spoiler

I love your blue crystal and the...amethyst(?). I collect rocks too, but mine aren't as authentic as yours because mine are all bought and I suspect they're mostly fakes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#192 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:21 AM

I love your blue crystal and the...amethyst(?). I collect rocks too, but mine aren't as authentic as yours because mine are all bought and I suspect they're mostly fakes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yes, amethyst, dont know the names in english, lol

but the blue crystal is azurite and the another one is chrisocola 

#193 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:37 AM

Ooh man I love collecting stuff. I've got a box of bouncy balls I collected when I was a kid, I freakin loved bouncy balls. I don't really buy them any more though lmao. I also gather free matchbooks from restaurants. And key-shaped keychains from whatever cities I go to. And dice, and astro boy figurines, and bjds, and dilophosaurus toys (my favorite dinosaur), and a bunch of other useless junk I will never need.

#194 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:14 PM

I collect post cards from all the places I've visited.

I also have a collection of the original Pokemon cards. 

Spoiler

Those are just a couple pictures. I have the original 151 cards. I also have trainer editions of some cards, first editions and German editions because I lived in Germany when these came out.

#195 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:31 AM

I have the original 151 cards as well. I need to post here for the award.

Any idea what a complete set is worth?

#196 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:12 AM

I used to have a ton of Pokemon cards, but I haven't seen them in YEARS... I wonder what happened to them..

Currently, I collect puzzles, just because I love solving them. When I get back to my apartment, I'll post a picture of them.

#197 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:47 AM

Beanie Babies when they were all the rage. Just the dog ones though. :p

Also 101 Dalmatians stuff because that was my ultimate favourite Disney movie when I was small. I had Dalmatian books, clothes, toys, a comforter set, puzzles...everything had to be Dalmatian themed or dog themed in some way. I had a bit of a dog fixation from the time I was 2. Still kinda do, lol.

And I collect Canadian and American special edition quarters, like the ones you find in your change with the states on them or the Olympics on them. I think I'm close to several complete sets.

#198 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:40 AM

@talbs - Not sure, I did look them up on eBay. Some ranged from 120k USD (ridiculous) to 10k USD. So, I don't think we can get an accurate price. I'll never sell mine. Pokemon was a part of my childhood and I hope to share it with any future kids I have. I still have my Super Nintendo, Original Nintendo, N64, PS1, PS2, GameBoy and GameBoy color. I want them to grow up with Mario, Spyro, Donkey Kong, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium and the original Pokemon games (red, blue and yellow). 

My favorite cards are the various trainer editions of Vulpix. 

Here is a pic of each Vulpix card I have

Spoiler

@Eggie I totally collected Beanie Babies as a kid! I collected the bears. I still have some in a box. And I have the complete US quarters collection. I also have smashed pennies with logos from places I've been (which I collect in addition to post cards). I love little things like that to remind me of a place I went with someone, especially if that person is special. 

#199 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:27 AM

@Eggie I totally collected Beanie Babies as a kid! I collected the bears. I still have some in a box. And I have the complete US quarters collection. I also have smashed pennies with logos from places I've been (which I collect in addition to post cards). I love little things like that to remind me of a place I went with someone, especially if that person is special. 

Oh, those penny collectable things! I have a couple of those too from trips I've been on. :) I think they're pretty cool.

#200 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:59 AM

I have the original 151 cards as well. I need to post here for the award.

Any idea what a complete set is worth?

Well it all depends on a few things. Are they first edition, shadowless or regular print (unlimited)? First edition and shadowless cards usually go for more considering they're rarer, but unlimited cards usually don't go for that much. Are you sure they're base set and not base 2 or legendary collection, and that you don't have any jungle or fossil cards mixed in there? Are they in good condition? These can affect how much you can get for them.

Like if you have the regular print (unlimited) cards, then realistically you can get about $100-150US for all of them. You'll see people try and ask like $500 or $1000 for unlimited card sets, but no one is gonna buy them for that price. Most of the cards from that set are cheap, common garbage that you can sell for 20 cents a pop :p The bulk of that $100-150 is coming from Charizard, Mewtwo and a few other cards.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collections, nudes, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users