collections nudes etc

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#201 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:54 PM

I gave away (almost) all of my Pokemon cards when I fled the country. I just kept a random deck box of cards by mistake :p

Gave away my zukan too.

#202 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:44 PM

I gave away (almost) all of my Pokemon cards when I fled the country. I just kept a random deck box of cards by mistake :p

Gave away my zukan too.

Should've had a sacrificial bonfire instead.

#203 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:07 PM

Should've had a sacrificial bonfire instead.

The fuuuuumes. THE FUUUUUUMES.

#204 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:29 PM

The fuuuuumes. THE FUUUUUUMES.

Breathe them in. You'll be one with the cards.

#205 Brat

Brat
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:50 AM

im a throw away everything kinda person, but i do have a ridiculous amount of makeup so i guess i (aka hoard) makeup... im ashamed of it.

#206 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:23 AM

Well it all depends on a few things. Are they first edition, shadowless or regular print (unlimited)? First edition and shadowless cards usually go for more considering they're rarer, but unlimited cards usually don't go for that much. Are you sure they're base set and not base 2 or legendary collection, and that you don't have any jungle or fossil cards mixed in there? Are they in good condition? These can affect how much you can get for them.

Like if you have the regular print (unlimited) cards, then realistically you can get about $100-150US for all of them. You'll see people try and ask like $500 or $1000 for unlimited card sets, but no one is gonna buy them for that price. Most of the cards from that set are cheap, common garbage that you can sell for 20 cents a pop :p The bulk of that $100-150 is coming from Charizard, Mewtwo and a few other cards.

I'll have to dig the book out and give it a glance. I haven't seen them in probably 12 years or more.

#207 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:05 PM

I think I replied once to this before but I did not mention everything that I collect.

I collect...

American and Canadian currency
Post cards
Weird wall art/paintings
Books
Dust
Xbox games that I will never play but think could be fun one day

The thing I think I want the most are civil war era currencies. There were so many different currencies because there was no single entity that was creating monies for the states. There were hundreds and thousands of banks and small entities generating their own notes. Being a business person would be a hard task to try and put faith into most currencies. You would have to judge what that person came in with by looking into a conversion book for that specific note and compare it to your local currency.

I will post some photos sometime. :)

#208 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:57 PM

*Revives topic*

@Megazord, I just came here to post a few parts of my American and Canadian currency collection! I'm so glad someone else on Codex has a collection as well.

I currently have: Pennies from as early as 1922, Nickles, and Dimes from the 30's and on, as well as Half-Dollars from the 20's and on, 185 oz of Silver Eagles stretching from the 70's - 2015, and other misc coins from around the world.

Spoiler

What made you get into collecting?

#209 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:02 PM

*Revives topic*

@Megazord, I just came here to post a few parts of my American and Canadian currency collection! I'm so glad someone else on Codex has a collection as well.

I currently have: Pennies from as early as 1922, Nickles, and Dimes from the 30's and on, as well as Half-Dollars from the 20's and on, 185 oz of Silver Eagles stretching from the 70's - 2015, and other misc coins from around the world.

Spoiler

What made you get into collecting?

I used to collect coins, but I only have about a handful or so left now. My dad got me into it.

#210 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:05 PM

I used to collect coins, but I only have about a handful or so left now. My dad got me into it.

What'd you all have? Coin collecting is so damn interesting because of the history behind the pieces :D.

@Jess

#211 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:44 AM

Mangas and everything in online games, like special prizes :D

#212 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:39 PM

yu-gi-oh cards and socks, brightly colored socks!

#213 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:55 PM

ZYXb82d.png

Just added a 1oz silver American flag to my collection. I got this same thing for my step-dad for Christmas. He's always liked the touch of silver, and I'm sure he misses getting the silver eagles from my grandfather.

#214 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

Bottles! and Mangas :D

12391849_146407292391381_270178566299350

Edited by UMR, 13 December 2015 - 07:13 PM.

#215 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:12 PM

Bottles!

I think you mean books. :thumbsup:

#216 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:13 PM

I think you mean books. :thumbsup:

Hmmm, no. I collect bottles xP I've post that photo today, but that came together with my comment, lol

And i don't call books, I call Mangas instead xD

#217 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:16 PM

Hmmm, no. I collect bottles xP I've post that photo today, but that came together with my comment, lol

And i don't call books, I call Mangas instead xD

Oh. Okay. I thought you just had a terrible mistranslation for a second there.

#218 MelodyPond

MelodyPond
  • 159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:18 PM

I collect comic books, Marvel and DC only. I'm looking to start getting Doctor Who comics soon when I have the money. 

I have a binder full of sports cards from when I was a kid, and some random figures of superheroes and such.

I also have a very nice hat collection as well. Stuff I can wear with anything- dresses or jeans for year round. (about 20 all together)

#219 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:18 PM

Oh. Okay. I thought you just had a terrible mistranslation for a second there.

Keep calm, I'm not a totally dumb. xD

#220 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:19 PM

Keep calm, I'm not a totally dumb. xD

I didn't say nuttin'.

#221 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:20 PM

I didn't say nuttin'.

IKR, just saying hehe :3

#222 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:22 PM

I used to have a huge collection of Godzilla figures and toys. I just love Godzilla alot. I mostly collected vinyl toys, collectibles like the theater toys and the multi colored Godzillas. I just liked it, I also collected a few non Godzilla toys like I had the Cloverfield action figure. 

But times are tough and I sold my whole collection except for one toy and figure. I feel sad thinking about it. I miss my Godzillas lol 

#223 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:20 PM

I collect vinyls I think I have around 20 it still isn't enough  :-(

I will never not stop collecting vinyls I love them they are so much better than CD's/digitally owning an album

#224 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:23 PM

I collect vinyls I think I have around 20 it still isn't enough  :-(

I will never not stop collecting vinyls I love them they are so much better than CD's/digitally owning an album

My dad has ~150 (he used to have ~400 before he got stolen), and I have to agree that they're much better. The sound is much more pleasing to my ears :p

#225 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:27 PM

My dad has ~150 (he used to have ~400 before he got stolen), and I have to agree that they're much better. The sound is much more pleasing to my ears :p

Ahh so jealous I just started collecting them, sorry a bunch got stolen people suck! But I love the sound from a record player it really does sound better I just hate flipping the record cause I'm lazy lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collections, nudes, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users