Superhero flying upwards tutorial? :P

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

Hi all so I'm working on a little personal project and for part of it, I want to create a small superhero like figure flying upwards into the sky. It is kinda similar to this image except I would want the superhero flipped around and whit his arm pointed upwards. Also, the design would be kinda of like shiny and all black.

I know this is extremely specific and what I said hopefully makes sense, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a tutorial that is perhaps very similar to this description or even if someone could create a quick tutorial? The point is that I would want to create it myself somehow. Photoshop or Illustrator are OK.

So if anyone finds one, or would even be able to create one that would be awesome and please do let me know. :)

#2 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

I'm not quite sure what you're looking for? A drawing tutorial? I think your best pet would be to google "superman flying" and reference a few of those pictures to create your own.

#3 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:37 PM

i'm not sure, maybe this one? the one at the bottom has a quick tutorial of how to draw superman with the pose you pointed out.

but why do you need a tutorial for? is it because you wanna study the anatomy? or is it you wanna emulate the color palette?

#4 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:37 PM

Initially I thought you wanted it to be animated.. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users