• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#401 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:07 PM

Tonight episode was boring as fuck. Morgan is dumb af, kill him pls.

#402 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:57 PM

This mid-season finale crap needs to end.

If Doctor Who and other shows can air an entire season weekly then why can't any other show?

Sam... geezus kid... should just smoother him and Judith - they're going to get everyone killed.

Though guess it doesn't matter as it seems issue #83 of the comics about to play out.

Spoiler

#403 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:33 PM

This episodes had guts. Lucille is pleased.

should just smoother him and Judith

ily

So

Spoiler

Also, I finally got some tiny female balls and found out who's going to play Negan. And I'm just a tiny bit disappointed. Until now I was expecting them to bring Travolta. *stares at her profile pic*

Spoiler

And I'm not even going to comment about Morgan.... Others have died for less than what he did so far, I hope Rick sees that. If not, Carol should take care of it like the mofo badass she is.

#404 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:38 PM

So

Spoiler

Hope so. Think it'd be really awesome. Would probably work better than Rick losing his arm at this point. And could you imagine a one-eyed Carol taking over the role of leader one day? So badass.

As for Judith... sadly I just don't see it happening. America is full of pc babies. Would expect riots, petitions, and shunning for "killing an innocent baby" or some bs since people forget it's NOT REAL.

Also, I finally got some tiny female balls and found out who's going to play Negan. And I'm just a tiny bit disappointed. Until now I was expecting them to bring Travolta. *stares at her profile pic*

Spoiler

They got John frikkin Winchester from Supernatural to be Negan. I am super pleased and can't wait. ^_^

And I'm not even going to comment about Morgan.... Others have died for less than what he did so far, I hope Rick sees that. If not, Carol should take care of it like the mofo badass she is.

Smoother him too.

#405 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:55 PM

Secretly, I just want that eye poped because of the tiny chance of seeing his blasted eye socket being licked by some horny teen.

Phuck. I forgot John Winchester. o-O

I only had Denny Duquette in my mind because I'm rewatching Grey's Anatomy... Wait, forget it. Not important. xD

#406 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:58 PM

This episodes had guts. Lucille is pleased.

ily

So

Spoiler

Spoiler

I loooved the actor that are going to play Negan <3 he seems crazybadass. Idk about Carl's eye tho..

#407 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:00 PM

I loooved the actor that are going to play Negan <3 he seems crazybadass. Idk about Carl's eye tho..

Do you read the comics? :0

#408 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:05 PM

Do you read the comics? :0

I didnt read all of it yet, but yeah ^^ what I meant was that Idk if they're going to do that since most people will go nuts about it. Everyone still sees him as a lil child.

Edited by LollitaM, 30 November 2015 - 03:06 PM.

#409 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:11 PM

I didnt read all of it yet, but yeah ^^ what I meant was that Idk if they're going to do that since most people will go nuts about it. Everyone still sees him as a lil child.

Oh, okay. :D

I was going to tell you to read it because it's fucking awesome xD

#410 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:23 PM

Spoiler

#411 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:24 PM

Spoiler

Clearly their father's children.

#412 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:52 PM

All that apple falling and the tree thing, I guess.

#413 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:23 AM

Jeffrey Dean Morgan has met the most important character for him on The Walking Dead: a barbed-wire-wrapped baseball bat named Lucille.
"She is gorgeous," he told EW. "She is a beautiful girl."

"Look, it’s a speed bump. I’m not going to say it’s an issue because they’re working on it. We’re going to push AMC — the plan is to push them as far as they can because it’s who Negan is," he promised. "It’s our intention that this character is going to leap off the pages of the comic book. It’s very important that that’s who it is. Some of the characters there’s much more leeway, but Negan is a guy that you want to keep as true as possible, and that would be how I want to play him as well."

http://comicbook.com...lle-and-met-st/

Yeah... I think Negan is in safe hands. :)

#414 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2015 - 04:06 PM

My fucking goodness. That first quote about Lucille gave me goosebumps.

Can't wait to see Lucille Negan.

February, come quickly!

#415 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2015 - 03:23 PM

I'm saddened to say I've started to lose interest in the show. Which is a shame because I really really love the show :( But chatting with my mom I started to realize I hate about 3/4 of the characters lol. I love all the characters everybody hates and hate all the characters everybody loves. Except Daryll. I love Daryll and everybody loves Daryll :p But I have a feeling there'll be a lot of important deaths soon and I think Daryll's going to be one of them.

#416 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2015 - 03:35 PM

I'm saddened to say I've started to lose interest in the show. Which is a shame because I really really love the show :( But chatting with my mom I started to realize I hate about 3/4 of the characters lol. I love all the characters everybody hates and hate all the characters everybody loves. Except Daryll. I love Daryll and everybody loves Daryll :p But I have a feeling there'll be a lot of important deaths soon and I think Daryll's going to be one of them.

Understandable. Actually thought FTWD in their infancy was much more interesting & entertaining than much of this first half of the season.

If it wasn't for Negan I'd probably be looking forward to FTWD season 2 more than the mid-season premier tbh.

If you ever do give up on the show... stick with or start the comics. 149 issues in and the only disappointment I have is... waiting a month for the next one. :p

#417 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2015 - 03:56 PM

Read the comics. They're better than the show anyway (IMO). :p

#418 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:00 PM

149 issues in and the only disappointment I have is... waiting a month for the next one. :p

PREACH.

#419 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:44 PM

THIRTEEN DAYS!

#420 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:47 AM

I was only thinking on the way to work this morning I wonder when TWD would be back on :D

#421 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:58 AM

Tomorrow... :o

Spoiler

#422 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:35 AM

I freaking cannot wait for it to return! -_- 

On a similar note. Carol is badass af and I think she's attractive as hell. xD

#423 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:39 AM

I also cant wait for this and the 100 to come back (but thats a different thread :p)

#424 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 08:59 AM

I was thinking that even if the show turns bad and deplorable (as in, if they go too much away from the comics, even though I'm well aware that they are two separate things, set in different realities) I'd still watch if it goes as they said, so far they said they have enough to work to make at least 12 seasons of it. The idea of having a tv Negan is too good for not wanting to follow where this is going. I jut hope they don't fuck it up so much to make people stop watching it and have it canceled. After the cancellation of Fringe, I can't deal with a cancellation of something I truly appreciate like I haven't in so many years. But, if that happens I just hope the comics may continue for many more years.

I hope I'm not jinxing the whole thing for thinking about the hypotheses of having a tv show canceled mere days before it's mid-season returning, but I had more than two hours of driving today and I've imagined so many scenarios for the next seasons lol

#425 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:32 PM

Oh. My. God.

Spoiler

WHO IS THAT?? I can't believe I'll have to wait at least a month to find out. Crap.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walking dead, corrrrrrl, zombies, spoiler alert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users