• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

The two are my fave mangas. Evar.

Anyone else read them? Akame is gonna be an ANIME SOON.

=D

#2 Helix

Helix
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:44 PM

I love Claymore. It's my favourite, together with Shingeki no Kyojin ^_^

#3 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:42 AM

Im old school anime such as Akira and so forth but I dont mind Bleach

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:46 AM

I admit, I was addicted to Claymore at one point but y tastes keep changing and I don'tread as much manga anymore. Right now, the only manga I read on a weekly basis are Kuroko no Basuke, Assassination Classroom, and Shingeki no Kyojin. Right now, I watch more anime than read manga. My current ongoing list of anime are Space Brothers, Samurai Flamenco, Kill la Kill, and Gin no Sagi II with Naruto Shipuuden on the side when I'm washing dishes.

What is Akame Ga Kiru's basic synopsis? Do you recommend reading the manga before it becomes an anime?

#5 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:31 AM

I admit, I was addicted to Claymore at one point but y tastes keep changing and I don'tread as much manga anymore. Right now, the only manga I read on a weekly basis are Kuroko no Basuke, Assassination Classroom, and Shingeki no Kyojin. Right now, I watch more anime than read manga. My current ongoing list of anime are Space Brothers, Samurai Flamenco, Kill la Kill, and Gin no Sagi II with Naruto Shipuuden on the side when I'm washing dishes.

What is Akame Ga Kiru's basic synopsis? Do you recommend reading the manga before it becomes an anime?

@__@ no space dandy for shame keil

anyway claymore was always pretty decent but it really hit rock bottom in the past few years. Pacing and story development

#6 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:22 AM

Keil, it is SOOO GOOD. If you like Claymore you'lll like this one. Lots of action... just read the first chapter =) Let me know how it goes, kay?

#7 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

@ Mikes OH DAYUM. I know the premise of the Akame ga Kiru is that they're a group of assassins, but it's so bloody. Would the blood splatter have to be pink for the gory content to bypass the censors? The gun shot to the head... that plot twist with the rich people... people in general are so twisted there. Damn. And I only read the first chapter so far. Is this anime even for children? This is no Fairy Tail, I tell you that. I would consider the content to be unsafe for unstable teenagers. So much excitement and energy just from the first chapter.

I'm definitely going to read on later. I felt the plot was a bit rushed and the big reveal could of been bigger, but that's normally the pace of shonen manga with that amount of pages allotted.

#8 sherm

sherm
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

claymore was ok... but its so slow coming out to the point that i read it from the beginning again to remember what happened

#9 jaymo

jaymo
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

Just caught up in Akame Ga Kiru last week! The way the main cast changes reminds me of gantz/basilisk. Excited for the anime! Is there a date available?

#10 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:39 PM

Am I allowed to revive this thread? Lol, just found it.

I'm not a huge manga/anime fan like some of my friends but I know a bit. I watched Shingeki no Kyojin but haven't finished reading yet. I'm currently watching Spice and Wolf. Oh yeah, and I watched Acchi Kocchi.

#11 Lightsora65

Lightsora65
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:39 AM

Oh man I am so gonna cry if Akame ga Kiru becomes an Anime... Brahdt....Chelsea.... q.q

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users